Apple Music has released for a long time, and how do you feel about it? The streaming music service isn’t much different from other similar services like Spotify, Pandora and so on, but thanks to the good reputation of Apple, maybe many people have finished the subscription to it.
Apple claims that they have more than 30 million songs in its library, and if you subscribe to it, you are able to enjoy the songs with 256Kbps, and make them offline on your iOS devices if you are going to listen to the songs on the go. This is good for Apple Music, but the subscription fee, $9.99/month, isn’t cheap.
This guidance will recommend you one great tool for you to manage Apple music. You can also learn the method to show Apple Music in iTunes on computer and how to sync Apple Music across computer & iPhone easily. Besides, when you are subscribed to Apple Music, you can transfer local iTunes music from computer to iPhone via iCloud Music Library feature. As for how to make it, the contents in this tutorial will tell you clearly.
Part 1: How to Show Apple Music in iTunes on Computer
Although it is convenient for you to listen to Apple Music songs on your mobile devices, you may also want to check out them in iTunes on your computer. If you have no idea how to make it and feel a bit depressed when you failed to see them, you can look at the following steps to deal with this issue properly.
1. On your computer, you need to run the latest version of iTunes and then click on “Edit> Preferences” successively.
2. Hit on the “General” tab and then check the box beside the option of “Show Apple Music Features”.
3. In the end, you need to tap on “OK” button at the bottom right corner of this panel to finish this task. Thus, you will be able to view and enjoy your Apple Music in iTunes clearly.
It is quite easy for you to view Apple Music in iTunes on your computer with the assistance of the steps shown above. When you encounter this issue, you can refer to the contents in this part to get rid of it.
Part 2: How to Sync Apple Music across Computer and iPhone
As for syncing Apple Music across your computer and iPhone, you can make use of the feature of “iCloud Music Library” to achieve this aim. As an Apple Music subscriber, you can turn on “iCloud Music Library” to access your whole iTunes music library and any piece of music that you add from Apple Music catalog on all your iDevices. Now let’s check out how to get this work done perfectly with the detailed steps shown in this part.
2.1 Turn on iCloud Music Library on iTunes
1. Fire up iTunes and make sure it is the latest version. Then you need to click on “Edit > Preferences” from the menu bar at the top of the interface.
2. Navigate to the tab of “General” and then check the option of “iCloud Music Library”.
3. Hit on “OK” button to confirm your settings.
2.2 Turn on iCloud Music Library on iPhone
1. On your iPhone, you need to click on Settings app from the home screen.
2. After that, you need to enable the option of “iCloud Music Library” under the menu of “Music”.
To turn on “iCloud Music Library” in iTunes and on your iPhone, you need to make sure you have signed up for Apple Music or iTunes Match to see this option. When both your iTunes on computer and iPhone have enabled the feature of “iCloud Music Library”, your Apple Music songs will automatically sync across computer and iPhone, since this feature stores your Apple Music songs and playlists in iCloud for you to access them from all of your devices.
Part 3: How to Transfer Local iTunes Music from Computer to iPhone When You’re Subscribed to Apple Music
Apple Music is a great tool for streaming music. However, do you know how to transfer local iTunes music from computer to iPhone when you are subscribed to Apple Music? Many users have the same confusion. In order to figure out this issue, I have tried many methods and finally concluded the useful steps to help you to settle this problem quickly.
1. On your iPhone, you need to click on Settings app and then hit on “Music” to turn off the feature of “iCloud Music Library”.
2. On your computer, you need to kick off iTunes and then click on the iPhone icon at the top left corner of the interface. Tap on “Edit > Preferences > Devices” to tick the option of “Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically”.
3. After that, you need to hit on “Settings> Summary> Music” from the sidebar and then check the option of “Sync Music” to choose the songs you desire to sync to your iPhone from local iTunes music folder. Hit on “Apply” button at the bottom right corner of the window and the syncing process will begin.
4. After the iTunes syncing process comes to an end, you need to turn on the feature of “iCloud Music Library” on your iPhone.
5. A dialogue will show up and ask you whether you desire to keep your music or delete and replace. You can choose the option according to your demand. Wait for a while, your iTunes local songs will be available on your iPhone.
You need to know that this solution only works as of iOS 11.3 and you can have a try with the steps shown above to check if it works on the latest version of iOS.
Part 4: How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone without iTunes
In general, iTunes will replace your iPhone music library with the contents in iTunes Music Library. The sync of iTunes is always troublesome, and it may erase useful data in iPhone. If iPhone users don’t want to use iTunes to sync music, they can take advantage of the third-party iPhone transfer software to transfer Apple Music to iPhone.
Among all the transfer programs for iOS devices, Leawo iTransfer is regarded as one of the best. This software is used for transferring 12 kinds of files among iOS devices, iTunes and computers, and it enables users to transfer non-purchased files without the sync of iTunes. For example, you can transfer movies from computer to iPhone with ease. The following contents will show you how to transfer Apple Music from computer to iPhone with Leawo iTransfer, and you can free download the software to have a try.
Step 1. Kick off Program and Plug iPhone into Computer
Run Leawo iTransfer and connect iPhone to computer with the USB cable. Your iPhone info will be shown in the right part of the main interface of Leawo iTransfer.
Step 2. Check iPhone Songs
Click the name of iPhone and choose “Music” under the menu of “LIBRARY” in the left sidebar. The songs in your iPhone will display in the right part.
Step 3. Choose Songs and Import to iPhone
Click the “Add” button at the top middle and then hit on “Add File” or “Add Folder” to select the songs from your computer. Select the songs you have recorded from Apple Music and click “Open”.
Leawo iTransfer will start transferring Apple Music from computer to iPhone immediately. You just need to wait for a few seconds. When the transfer finishes, you will get the songs in your iPhone Music app. Leawo iTransfer is a powerful iPhone transfer software which helps for various kinds of data transfers, for example, you can transfer music from iPad to iPod with this software. If you are interested, just check it out. The trial version can be used for free. After you give it a go, you will know how powerful this iDevice manager is.
This guidance has discussed much on Apple Music. After you read through the contents here, you will know more clearly on Apple Music and the way to transfer songs from computer to iPhone.