Just think about the moments when you want to transfer data from iPad to iPhone but are trapped in finding some handy tools, it is quite headache, right? Is there any easy-to-use tool to transfer files from iPad to iPhone, thus people don't need to worry that they have to spend a lot of time transferring data from iPad to iPhone? Of course we have. Let's read this tutorial on how to transfer files from iPad to iPhone. Here I would mainly take the methods on how to transfer music from iPad to iPhone wirelessly as an example.
Part 1: How to Transfer Data from iPad to iPhone via iFunbox
How to transfer music from iPad to iPhone wirelessly? iFunbox is a file management tool that helps to manage applications, music, ringtones, videos and other kinds of files. It can even help jailbroken iOS devices with fast browsing instant file preview. Besides, it is totally free. OK, now let's see how to transfer music from iPad to iPhone wirelessly.
1. Download iFunbox on your computer and install it, then start it and connect iPad to your computer. iFunbox will automatically recognize these two devices.
2. Click on "Quick Toolbox > Export Files and Data > iPad Music" and choose a destination folder on your computer to save it.
3. Now disconnect iPad but connect iPhone to computer with USB cable. Go to "Quick Toolbox > Import Files and Data > iPhone Music" to import music that you just exported from iPad into iPhone.
Except for music or photos, you may also want to move apps, here is the guide: How to move apps between iPhone and iPad
Part 2: How to AirDrop from iPad to iPhone
Another way to fix how to transfer music from iPad to iPhone wirelessly is via AirDrop. It is also a well-known transferring tool between iOS devices. You can open it in "Control Center" and actualize two device file transferring. Detailed steps on how to airdrop from iPad to iPhone are shown as below.
1. To fix how to airdrop from iPad to iPhone, you need to activate AirDrop on both devices. When you tap on AirDrop, Bluetooth will be automatically opened. If not, you can open it by your own.
2. Choose "Receiving Off", "Contacts Only" or "Everyone" in the pop-up window. Here I recommend you to choose "Everyone" on both devices.
3. Now locate the song and select it to choose "Send" icon. You can see available AirDrop recipient. Choose iPhone recipient and start transferring music from iPad to iPhone. Your iPhone will receive a note asking your approval for accepting the file. Approve it and receive songs from iPad. This is how to airdrop from iPad to iPhone.
Part 3: How to Transfer Data from iPad to iPhone without iTunes but iTransfer
Different from iTunes, Leawo iTransfer breaks the convention that is superior in transferring different categories of files like music, apps, books, pictures, videos, etc. from one iOS device to another or computers like Mac or Windows. It is easy to use with straightforward interface design and simple operation. Leawo iTransfer earns a lot of users' favorites for its multiple functions like allowing users to rename and delete playlists. It is also a good tool helping you to spare more space by deleting unwanted or duplicated files. If you want to transfer data like music from iPad to iPhone, you can give Leawo iTransfer a shot.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
1. Connect iPhone and iPad to computer
Connect iPhone and iPad to computer via USB cable and the software will automatically scan two devices, then you can see the libraries of two devices. In the left sidebar, you will see categories under two libraries. In the right interface, you can see basic information of devices like type, capacity, serial number, etc.
2. Select items on iPad
Go to "iPad > LIBRARY > Music" in the left area and in the right interface, you can see music available on your iPad. Hold "Ctrl" to multiple-select songs in the right area and right click them to choose "Transfer to > My Computer".
3. Choose a destination folder
In the pop-up window, choose a destination folder by clicking on "Change" to browse folders on your computer. After that, click on "Transfer Now" and transfer music from iPad to computer.
4. Transfer music from iPad to iPhone
Navigate to "iPhone > Library > Music" and go to "File > Add > Add File or Add Folder" in the top right corner. Find songs you just exported from iPad and choose "Open" to transfer them to iPhone.
Basically, this is how to transfer file from iPad to iPhone wirelessly. The above introduced three methods. I do prefer Leawo iTransfer, for it is capable of transferring different kinds of files between iOS devices, iTunes and computers in a safe and fast way. Why not trying Leawo iTransfer to transfer files from iPad to iPhone?