The Easter holiday of 2015 is coming soon, and on this short holiday, families and friends will get together to have picnic and home party. People will need to prepare all kinds of chocolates, candies and other sweet food, and the Easter Day will be as sweet as honey. You are able to buy most of the chocolates and candies in supermarket, but if you want to make your Easter party more unforgettable than ever, you can make your own chocolate Easter eggs and bunnies. If you aren’t sure about how to make chocolate eggs and bunnies, you can check the following post out. It will introduce you the methods of making chocolate Easter eggs and bunnies in detail.
How to Make Chocolate Easter Eggs
Ingredients: Eggs, thumbtacks, liquid chocolates, milk, hazelnut if you want, decoration papers and ribbons.
- Use the thumbtacks to stab a little hole on each egg, and pour out the eggs to bowls. Be patient and don’t get the eggshells broken into pieces. Then clean and dry the eggshells.
- Combine the chocolates and milk to reduce the bitter of pure chocolate, and then pour the liquid into these eggshells. You can mince the hazelnuts to pieces and make them small enough to go into the eggshells.
- Put the eggshells into your fridge, and keep them in fridge, not freezer, for at least 20 minutes. Then you slightly shake the eggshell to ensure whether the chocolate has clotted. If the chocolate has clotted, you can break the eggshells, and get the chocolate egg out. Start from the hole so that you won’t break the shape of the chocolate eggs.
- The chocolate eggs will be in perfect shape. Now you can use your decoration papers and ribbons to pack the eggs up. Then put them into fridge again until you want to take them out on the party.
Please note that we don’t recommend you use the whole hazelnuts in your chocolate Easter eggs because there may be little kids on your party. Of course, there is an easy way to make Easter eggs, and you can watch the video of making chocolate Easter eggs on Youtube.
The second part of the post is about making the chocolate Easter bunnies. The problem is that you might not prepare the bunny molds for making the Easter bunnies, so you’ll need to buy these molds in the supermarket. The rabbit molds are easy to find, and they have different shapes for you to choose. Now the following guidance will show you how to make an chocolate Easter bunny.
How to Make an Chocolate Easter Bunny
Ingredients: Chocolate (melted chocolate is best), milk, white chocolate if you need, rabbit molds, a tiny brush
- Melt the chocolate if you haven’t done that, and mix it with your milk. If you have used the chocolate which was bought from store, you don’t have to use the milk.
- Melt the white chocolate and dip the brush into the white chocolate. Then brush the white chocolate on the mold to make the white part of a rabbit you want.
- Put the mold into fridge and wait for at least 5 minutes. The white chocolate will clot.
- Take the mold out and pour the chocolate into the mold, and then pour the extra chocolate back to the bowl.
- Put the mold into fridge again and wait at least 20 minutes. Then take the mold out, and open it. The chocolate bunny will be right there.
If you think this tutorial isn’t simple and clear, you can check the video “How to Make Chocolate Easter Bunny” out. If you have an iPad, you can download the Youtube videos to iPad and have an enjoyment on the go.