Streaming is convenient. Currently, most of us use streaming services to watch the hottest new movies and TV shows. However, streaming has a flaw – it needs an internet connection. This means it is not that convenient when you are on a camping trip or on a plane. Fortunately, many streaming services now allow you to download movies for offline watching – as long as you are a subscriber. Somehow, you may find some sites like CineHub that can illegally stream and download tons of movies, TV shows and web shows for free, but for some reasons they don’t work anymore. Don’t worry, this post will explain the reasons why CineHub not working, and introduce 5 alternatives to CineHub for free movies and TV shows download.
Part 1: Why Is CineHub Not Working?
CineHub is available in web and mobile app versions, both of which have free access to a large collection of HD movies and TV shows. However, it is an illegal place that pirates movies and TV shows from elsewhere, and may display dangerous ads to trick you into downloading malware. And due to copyright issue, sometimes you may encounter problems with CineHub not working. Plus, server crashes and related bans can also cause CineHub not working. For web and mobile, you can try the following methods respectively to solve the problem.
- Fix CineHub website not working: Open browser on your computer, and press Ctrl + Shift + Del on keyboard at the same time. Then, select cache data and click the Delete Browser Data button to clear cache. Finally, press Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard to reload the site.
- Fix CineHub app not working: Go to Settings > Storage > CineHub, and tap the Clear Cache option. Then, restart the app. If it doesn’t work, uninstall the app and follow the next section to reinstall CineHub on your phone.
Part 2: How to Download CineHub App APK on Mobile?
CineHub app is an Android app that can only be installed on Android-powered devices, but CineHub doesn’t make it available on Google Play. Instead, you need to download the CineHub APK from its official website. After downloading the CineHub APK, follow the steps below to install CineHub app on your Android device.
- On your Android device, go to Settings > Security, and toggle on the option of Unknown sources. The steps vary by different Android devices, and you can locate this option by searching for unknown sources on the search bar of Settings app.
- Go to Downloads folder on your Android device, and tap the “cinehub.apk” file to install the CineHub app.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation process.
Part 3: 5 Best CineHub Alternatives for CineHub Not Working
If you’ve tried all the above methods and none of them work, just find an alternative to CineHub - don’t miss the whole forest because of a tree. Actually, there are numbers of CineHub alternatives, and some of them are safe and legal to use.
1. Best Overall CineHub Alternative – CleverGet
As the best CineHub alternatives, CleverGet supports to download movies, TV shows, web shows, live stream videos, video clips, music videos, etc. from 1000+ sites, including YouTube, Vimeo, Vevo, Facebook, TikTok, and more. With hardware acceleration, it can batch download videos up to 8K resolution 6x faster.
2. CineHub Website Alternative – Popcorn Time
Similar to CineHub, Popcorn Time also offers both web and mobile versions. It is a complete portal, offering the hottest movies, TV shows and anime. It uses BitTorrent P2P network protocol, so that all content can be streamed or downloaded through the website or the app without any problems.
3. CineHub Website Alternative – Go Stream
If you are tired of pop-up ads, then you can turn to Go Stream, which is free of distracting and annoying ads. The website does not host any movies, but it has a huge collection of high-quality content. Although you may not be able to see the latest movies there, the site is updated from time to time, and you can still find most of what you want.
4. CineHub App Alternative – Cinema HD
Cinema HD, formerly known as HDMovies, is an excellent app to watch on-demand content on Android devices and FireStick for free. User-friendly interface, search filter, built-in player and extensive collection are the strengths of Cinema HD. However, the major drawback of Cinema HD is the ads.
5. CineHub App Alternative – TeaTV
TeaTV is a free app that give users access to the latest free movies and TV shows, without login requirement. Unlike CineHub app, it has both Android and iOS versions. While it claims that there is no illegal and pirated content on the website, it does log a considerable amount of user activity, including IP address, cookie and device type.
Part 4: How to Download Free Movies with Best CineHub Alternative?
It is not difficult to find out that among these 5 CineHub alternatives, CleverGet is the best. Not only because it has the most comprehensive movie library – can download videos from almost all sites, but also because it is safe and legal to use, free of pop-up ads and malware. Therefore, here we will take CleverGet as the example to show you how to download movies and TV shows for free.
Step 1: Download CleverGet
Click the Download button below according to your computer system. Then, follow the onscreen instruction to install and launch this best CineHub alternative on your computer.
- Download movies, live stream videos, TV shows, etc. up to 8K resolution
- Support downloading videos from 1000+ sites
- Support live video M3U8 link downloading
- Multi-task processing and playlist downloading supported
- Easy-to-use interface
Step 2: Navigate to the source content
On the main interface, you can click the video platform icon or enter the video platform link to the address bar to search for what you want to download using the built-in browser. Alternatively, you can copy and paste the URL of the source video into the address bar. Once land on the video page, the program will start to analyze the page automatically.
Step 3: Download free movies using CineHub alternative
After parsing, a list of downloadable videos will pop up. Choose the video you want to download and click the Download button, and this CineHub alternative will start the downloading process immediately.
Step 4: Preview the downloaded free movies
During the downloading progress, you can click the download icon to manage the downloading progress. Once the downloading process is complete, you can click the video icon to preview all downloaded movies.