As one of the biggest online music streaming services, Spotify provides a free account to allow you to stream varieties of music online. Once you’ve downloaded the app or installed the program, you can freely use Spotify. But if you want to download music from Spotify for offline listening, you need to subscribe to Spotify Premium. You can trial the service free for 30 days, and then you need to start paying the $9.99 subscription charge per month afterwards. Apart from Spotify Premium, are there other ways to download Spotify songs for free? The answer is YES. Here we will introduce you two piece of music recording software to download music from Spotify on Windows without quality loss.
Part 1. How to Download Music from Spotify with Leawo Music Recorder
The first Spotify music downloader I want to recommend is Leawo Music Recorder. The professional online audio recorder helps you record audio of any source it could capture and save to MP3 or WAV format. It could record audio and music from computer audio and online music sources like YouTube, AOL Music, Last.fm, etc. What’s more, professional online audio recorder can also add music tags like artist, album, album artwork, song name, and son on to recordings. Just launch the software and click the “Record” button before playing audio, and it will automatically record the audio you are playing. Users can pause or resume capturing process anytime. The following guide will show you how to record music from Spotify with the professional online audio recorder. And you can free download it to have a try.
1. After kicking it off, click the “Audio Source” icon on the main interface to set audio source firstly. To record online audio and record streaming audio, select “Record Computer Audio” option.
2. To start recording, hit the big red “Start” button at the top left corner. Also you can set the timer to record audio. Click the second icon at the bottom left corner to enter the Recording Task Scheduler and set the timer.
3. For music fans the Leawo Music Recorder has a very useful feature. It could automatically search, download and add music tags to your recordings. But you are allowed to edit the music tags manually. In the “Media” section, you can check out all the recordings in the “Library“. And then you can right click a recording, choose “Edit Music Tags” and edit the music tag by yourself.
Part 2. How to Download Spotify Songs with Aimersoft Music Recorder
Aimersoft Music Recorder is another selection to download Spotify music. The user gets the better services that are not only as per the expectations but the outcome which is also something desired by the user. With it, you can record any music from YouTube, Spotifty, Yahoo Music, iTunes, Pandora and more. All you need to do is a simple click on the Record button and this music recorder will save any songs you want when the music is playing. Check the following steps to know how to download Spotify songs with Aimersoft Music Recorder.
1. Run Aimersoft Music Recorder and click the Record button, which means it is ready to begin the recording process. Now just open Spotify and search for the music you want to record online and play it as usual. The audio recorder will begin recording the playing audio immediately.
2. When all the songs you want have been successfully recorded, you can add them to iTunes or your playlists. Check your files in the Library tab and right-click the file to choose “Add to iTunes Library” or click the “Add to iTunes” button on bottom. If you want to create a playlist, please click the “+” button on left bottom of the window. To view the audio information, you can click the “View Detail” button on the right bottom.
Part 3. Comparison between Leawo Music Recorder and Aimersoft Music Recorder
|Leawo Music Recorder||Aimersoft Music Recorder|
|Identify Song Info|
|Manually Edit Recordings Info|
|Creat Personal Playlist|
|Schedule to Record|
|Add Music Tags Automatically|
|Edit Music Tags Manually|
|Create Sound to Ringtone|
|Share to iTunes with 1 Click|
|Recorded Music Format||MP3/MAV Format||MP3/M4A Format|