Q: "I love Apple music very much since I can listen to my favorite iTunes music without interruption on all my devices, online or offline. However, when I want to transfer the Apple music to Google Drive--my favorite network disk, I found I couldn't make it. Is there any advice on how to add iTunes Music to Google Drive?"
Such problems is not unusual. Many users complaint about the issue of transferring Apple music to Google Drive or other Android devices. How to solve it? This post will provides an effective solution.
- Part 1: Why can't directly upload iTunes music to Google drive?
- Part 2: Most recommended tool to remove DRM from iTunes Music－Leawo Prof. DRM
- Part 3: Guide to remove DRM and convert iTunes music to MP3 for uploadind to Google Drive with Leawo Prof. DRM
- Part 4: Simple Guide to Upload Converted Apple Music to Google Drive
Part 1: Why can't directly upload iTunes music to Google drive?
Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service offered by Google, which starts you off with 15 GB of free Google online storage to keep photos, stories, designs, drawings, recordings, videos and anything else you like. Besides, Google Drive can work on your smart-phone, tablet or computer and enable you to store files in the cloud and share files with others so that you can get your files wherever you are. But to users' disappointment, you cannot add iTunes music to Google Drive. Why?
It is known to all that Apple Music from iTunes are DRM(digital rights management) protected, which prevents you from moving the Apple music to other media player and you can't directly upload Apple Music to Google Drive or other non-Apple devices unless you remove the DRM from Apple Music. Then to achieve this, you need a professional media converter tool to add iTunes music to Google drive. And Leawo Prof. DRM would be strongly recommended.
Part 2: Most recommended tool to remove DRM from iTunes Music－Leawo Prof. DRM
Leawo Prof. DRM is an iTunes DRM removal program and a DRM media converter integrating DRM video converter, DRM music converter and DRM audiobook converter into the program suite which is able to remove DRM from iTunes video, music and audiobook you ever purchased or rented, and help you to convert those iTunes protected M4V files to MP4, or iTunes M4B/M4P files to MP3. Besides, it works fast in 50X speed without changing any original audio tracks or Subtitles, Sound Track, Sampling Rate, Bit Rate so that you can enjoy yourself freely by upload Apple Music to Google Drive and other media players or devices. The main functions can be summarized as below:
- Input to Output with 100% Original Quality Reserved
- Sound Track, Sampling Rate, Bit Rate Selectable
- Remove DRM at 50X Faster Speed
- Easy to Use even for Software Greenhand
- Compatible with All Versions of Windows Operating System
- Detailed Information of Audiobook, Music and Video File Viewable
- Quick Searching for Target File
- Able to Multi-task
Part 3: Guide to remove DRM and convert iTunes music to MP3 for uploadind to Google Drive with Leawo Prof. DRM
4. Moreover, you will simply get to know how to put iTunes music onto Google drive after you can download and install Leawo Prof. DRM to your PC, and then launch it to follow the simple steps of removing DRM of iTunes music and convert Apple Music to Google Drive supported format MP3.
Before the removal and conversion, you should note that it is imperative to authorize the computer by signing in with your Apple ID to play the M4P music file, and you are not allowed to open iTunes during the time the iTunes DRM removal program works.
STEP 1: Add M4P iTunes Music to the Program
Enter the main interface of Leawo Prof. DRM, click "Add Files" button to add the M4P music on the pop-up Add File panel where you can choose any Apple Music file in your iTunes and click "Add" to import the music into Prof. DRM. Besides, you can also directly drag and drop the target iTunes music files to the program.
STEP 2: Set Channel, Sampling Rate and Bit Rate
After importing the iTunes Music, you can check the files under the category "Music" where you can choose an M4P file and click the "edit" button to freely set the proper Channels, Sampling Rates and Bit Rates for the output MP3 audio file.
STEP 3: Set Directory for Output Files
Click "…" button at the bottom to set an output directory for containing the output MP3 file.
STEP 4: Remove DRM from M4P Music and Convert M4P to MP3
Click the blue "Convert" button at the bottom next to the Directory box to remove DRM from the M4P Music and convert M4P to MP3. And the iTunes DRM will be removed in several minutes and you will get the MP3 DRM-free Music then.
Note: Before the converting begins, you will be asked to authorize the computer for playing the iTunes Music if you have not yet authorized the computer.
STEP 5: Check the Converted MP3 Files
When the program finished converting, you will view all the converted files in "Converted" tab where you can find and open the output MP3 file as you like.
Part 4: Simple Guide to Upload Converted Apple Music to Google Drive
Since you have removed the DRM of the Apple music and converted the M4P to MP3, now you should know how to copy iTunes music to Google Drive so that you can keep the iTunes music to Google drive for storage and sharing. And there are two ways for importing iTunes music to Google drive which is so easy and simple for you to use.
(1) How to put iTunes music onto Google drive Application
For users who downloaded and installed Google Drive, you can follow the simple steps here to how to save iTunes music to Google drive.
- Step 1: Run the Google Drive, and sign into your Google account.
- Step 2: Google Drive will be accessible as a folder on your hard drive.
- Step 3: Simply copy and paste the converted iTunes music files or folders to the Google Drive to make them "backed up" to your Drive account. And then you can enjoy the iTunes music in Google drive or share them with your friends.
(2) How to save iTunes music to Google drive for Internet Browser
For users who are using Google Drive online, it is also quite easy to transfer iTunes music to Google drive with the following steps.
- Step 1: Open the Google Drive website in the browser and login with your Google account.
- Step 2: Click "Files" in the "Upload" option to browse and import the converted iTunes music to Google drive.
Definitely, you have achieved the solution on how to put iTunes music onto Google Drive with the help of the media converter and DRM removal program--Leawo Prof. DRM. After removing the DRM protection and converting the M4P Music to MP3, you can upload Apple Music to Google Drive as quickly and simply as possible. And the problem on how to save iTunes Music to Google Drive will no longer make you confused. After you get Leawo Prof. DRM, you can just feel free and enjoyable to add iTunes Music to Google Drive as you like.