If you report junk text messages on iPhone and remove them, but you suddenly find that some messages are important for you and you desired to get them back. Is there any method to help you to retrieve them to your iPhone? Luckily, this issue can be coped with easily with proper tools to assist you and there is no need for you to feel anxious about getting them back for accidentally report.
Part 1: How to Filter Junk Messages on iPhone X
If you would like to know how to filter junk messages on iPhone, you can read the following steps to achieve your aim smoothly.
1. On your iPhone, first you need to add a spam filter to your Messages application to prepare to filter junk text messages iPhone.
2. Then, you need to click on Settings app from home screen and then hit on “Messages” tab to turn on the feature of “Filter Unknown Senders”.
3. Thus, you will see two categories in your Messages application: Contacts & SMS and Unknown Senders. All text messages that are sent from people who are not in your contact list will be categorized into the “Unknown Senders” column.
You can check all the filtered text messages by clicking on the tab of “Unknown Senders”. Thus, you can block a contact number to address how to stop junk messages on iPhone, add a number to your contacts, or click on the button of “Report Junk” under the SMS to remove it directly from iPhone.
Part 2: How to Recover Junk Message with iOS Data Recovery
It is known that there are a large number of iPhone data recovery tool now on the market for you to make use of to fix how to retrieve junk messages on iPhone. However, here I would like to recommend Leawo iOS Data Recovery , which is one of the best and simplest programs for you to apply among the competitors. Leawo iOS Data Recovery is a professional and powerful iPhone text messages data recovery tool, which allows users to retrieve various kinds of deleted data like photos, messages, songs from iPhone. Besides, if you want to view and recover data from your iTunes or iCloud backup, it is also a perfect choice to help you do that. It has two modes for you to apply and the DFU Mode can only be used by iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4. The Normal Mode can be applied by all models of iOS devices. Therefore, the following steps will show you how to find back junk text messages on iPhone with Normal Mode of Leawo iOS Data Recovery.
1. Connect iPhone to Computer and Choose Recover Source
Plug iPhone into computer and then run Leawo iOS Data Recovery on your computer. In the main interface, you can choose the recovery source, including iOS device, iTunes backup and iCloud backup according to your need. If you have backed up your iPhone message data to iTunes or iCloud, you can choose “Recover from iTunes Backup” or “Recover from iCloud Backup” according to your need. If not, you can just select the tab of “Recover from iOS Device” to help you. Here I would like to take “Recover from iOS Device” to tell you how to use this software to finish your task smoothly.
When a panel pops up, you need to hit on the option of “Normal” to continue.
2. Scan iPhone Data
Hit on the green “Start” button to initiate the scanning process. Wait until the percentage bar reaches 100%.
3. Select Messages to Retrieve
When the scanning procedure comes to an end, your iPhone data and files will be displayed in the left side of the window. Thus, you can hit on iPhone icon and then check the tabs of “Messages” and “Messages And Attachments” to choose the junk messages that you would like to retrieve. After you have chosen the messages you need, hit on “Recover” button at the bottom right corner of the interface.
4. Set Output Directory and Recover Messages
In the pop-up panel, you need to hit on the button of “Open” to choose one proper directory for the recovered junk messages. Afterwards, hit on “Go” button to begin to recover messages to computer local folder.
In a few seconds, the issue of how to retrieve junk messages on iPhone will be settled. This software is really useful for recovering data. You can download and install this efficient tool on your computer to have a try to find back your lost data conveniently.
Part 3: How to Recover Junk Message via iTunes
As for how to see junk messages on iPhone that have been deleted, iTunes will be another good tool for you to apply. This software is quite handy for you to restore your most recent synced data. In other word, you may fail to recover the junk messages you have removed via this program. If you do not mind this disadvantage, you can take a quick tour of the following contents to learn how to retrieve junk messages on iPhone via iTunes.
1. Insert iPhone into your computer and then kick off iTunes. Make sure your iTunes is the latest version.
2. Move to click on “Preferences > Devices” and choose the option of “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically” to check in iTunes.
3. Hit on your iPhone icon and then click on “Settings> Summary” menu in the left sidebar. In the right part of the screen, you need to find the tab of “Restore Backup…” to click on.
4. Select the most recent backup and hit on the button of “Recover”. Confirm the recovery in the pop-up dialogue. Thus, you just need to wait for a while to check your recovered messages on your iPhone.
Part 4: How to Recover Junk Message via iCloud
To deal with how to find junk messages on iPhone back, iCloud is also a common way for you to take advantage of. iCloud can synchronize message conversations that include videos, photos and other attached files. If you have turned on the option of “Message” via iCloud prior to the deletion of junk messages, the removed junk messages can be retrieved on your iPhone easily. The detailed steps to get this work done are shown below for your reference.
1. Navigate to Settings app on your iPhone and then click on “Name/Apple ID” to go to iCloud.
2. Turn off the option of “Messages” in the list and choose “Keep on My iPhone” when you see a notification appears.
3. Enable “Messages” tab one more time and then click on “Merge” button from the pop-up dialogue. After a moment, the deleted junk text messages will be recovered to your Messages app on your iPhone.
Remember to connect your iPhone with good Wi-Fi network in the syncing process to guarantee you to settle how to view junk messages on iPhone that have been removed.
Part 5: How to Backup Messages via iTransfer
In order to prevent the text messages loss to occur on your iPhone, it is sensible for you to backup messages to your computer. By doing this, you can find back your messages easily even if you have deleted them or broken your iPhone accidentally to cause message loss. Here I would like to suggest you use a professional program to backup messages to computer, which is called “Leawo iTransfer”. Leawo iTransfer is very outstanding when it comes to transferring files among computers, iOS devices and iTunes. It can assist you to transfer messages to computer from iPhone for backup rapidly and securely. Below I will guide you on how to backup messages with this tool in specific steps.
1. Launch iTransfer and Connect iPhone
Fire up Leawo iTransfer on your computer and then connect iPhone with computer with proper USB cable. It will detect your iPhone data automatically.
2. Choose Messages to Export
Hit on the iPhone icon and then choose “LIBRARY> SMS” tab to click on. Thus, you will see that all your messages are listed in the right part of the window. You can choose all the messages or check some of them that you desire to backup. After that, hit on “Export” button at the top middle of the window.
3. Choose Folder to Save Messages
In the pop-up window, you need to choose a target folder to save the exported messages. Afterwards, click on “Save” button to invoke the exporting process. When the backup is over, you will be able to view your iPhone messages in computer folder.
To sum up, it is not hard to filter, recover and backup messages when you find the proper program for you to make use of. After reading this guidance, you will know Leawo iOS Data Recovery is the best tool for you to recover data from iOS devices, iTunes and iCloud.