- iTunes is known as the only official application that handles all iPhone data transfers between the device and computer, but this software isn’t very user-friendly, and sometimes when users trigger auto sync of iTunes by accident, the software will erase iPhone files. Therefore, many people want to find the best iPhone data transfer software to make up the disadvantages of iTunes such as transferring files from iPhone back to computer. If you are facing the same challenges on how to transfer data from your iPhone to computer, then this is the place you should stop. The following post will introduce you top 5 pieces of iPhone data transfer software, and all of them can help you manage iPhone easily.
Part 1: Why not Transfer Data via iTunes?
iTunes, as the default application to handle with various tasks related to iOS devices, can be adopted as the way to transfer files. If you are familiar with iTransfer interface, then you can easily know how to transfer files among iOS devices and computer. iTunes could be quite instant for you to use. iTunes can be capable of adding music, videos, apps contacts to your iOS devices and also can allow you to back up your iPhone data to computer. But if you have ever adopted iTunes to transfer files between iPhone and computer, you would be puzzled by the following aspects:
Why Not Transfer iPhone Data via iTunes?
- iTunes has the very complicated interface for beginners. If this is your first time to transfer files with iTunes, you would encounter a lot of errors and difficulties since it lacks the clear instructions.
- The upload and download speed is quite slow. For iTunes, in order to transfer the data in your iPhone to computer, you have to download the music files from your iPhone and then upload them to your computer which would spend a long time to complete. During the period, the files would occupy too much space on your computer.
- Recovery mode would result in the data losses. If you would like to recover your data with iTunes, the first step you would carry out is to remove all the data in your iPhone and then to recover. If you have not backed up the data, they would be lost due to the recovery.
Part 2: Top 5 iPhone Data Transfer Software
In order to transfer iPhone data in an efficient way, you can adopt the following iPhone data transfer software. Referring to the following recommendations on these 5 iPhone data software as well as their pros and cons, you can choose your own preferred tool to transfer your data as you like. Here, you can refer to the main functions of these transfer software and the specific features.
No. 1 Leawo iTransfer
Without doubt Leawo iTransfer is a great choice when you want to get rid of iTunes. This software is used for transferring files among iOS devices, iTunes and computer, and it allows users to transfer files without iTunes. This software enables users to transfer various kinds of files, including music, contacts, videos, etc. What’s more, this iPhone data transfer software enables users to back up iPhone, iPad and iPod files to computer so that the users don’t have to worry about the sync of iTunes at all.
No. 2 Phone Copier Express Personal
Belong to Mobiledit, this iPhone data transfer software enables users to transfer iPhone files to another device regardless of the platform that phone use. This software allows users to transfer contacts, notes and so on to another device, and these transferred the corresponding folders in accordance with the file types. This software has a variant called Phone Copier Express Business, and it also helps users to transfer files from iPhone to another phone.
No. 3 Zapya
This is an iPhone data transfer application which you can find in the App Store. This app enables users to transfer pictures, videos and more from iPhone to another device directly via cellular or Wi-Fi connection. So even if you want to share a picture you just shoot with your friend from a park, you can finish the task easily with this iPhone data transfer app.
No. 4 Senuti
Spelled iTunes backwards, Senuti is a helpful program which enables users to transfer music between iOS devices and computers. This software is a Mac only program which requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later, so Windows users won’t be able to use it.
No. 5 Transphone iOS Transfer
This software allows users to transfer files between iOS devices and computers, and it supports several kinds of files, including music, movies, photos, etc. With this software, you can have a good using experience on transferring music.
Part 3: Conclusion
When the transfer is finished, you’ll get the songs in target folder. With Leawo iTransfer, you can do a lot of other data transfers for iPhone, iPad and iPod, for example, you can transfer photos from iPhone to iPad for an enjoyment. Leawo iTransfer not only provides more than 12 kinds of file transferring functions, but also allows users to transfer files between various iOS devices and computer without any further driver installations. Furthermore, Leawo iTransfer is quite high on the transferring speed, which could save more time concerning the same size of transferring files.
In comparison, the other four transferring programs are limited on the functions. Most of them can only provide several file transferring functions, including Zapya and Senuti even though they all have the simple interface. Zapya and Senuti are also limited on the trial version. For Phone Copier Express Personal, it is much more comprehensive than Zapya, Senuti and Transphone iOS Transfer, but it needs further installation driver if you want to transfer to the third device. Above all, Leawo iTransfer is the firm choice you can make, if you would like to obtain both simple operating process and powerful transferring functions. It can also be outstanding on its simple and user-friendly interface. For the steps on how to transfer iPhone data via Leawo iTransfer, you can refer to the follow part.
Part 4: How to Transfer iPhone Data via Leawo iTransfer?
Among all these programs, Leawo iTransfer can be regarded as the best. As mentioned, this iPhone transfer software enables users to transfer various kinds of files, including apps, music, movies, TV shows, ebooks, ringtones, photos, Camera Roll, contacts, text messages, bookmarks, and notes. With this iPhone data transfer software, you are able to fully handle your iPhone without messing up the data inside. The following guidance will show you use this iPhone data transfer software to transfer music from iPhone to computer, and you can free download the software to have a try.
Step 1: Download Leawo iTransfer
Choose the appropriate version then download and install Leawo iTransfer on your computer.
-Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
- 6x faster than iTunes
- Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
- Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, etc.
- Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
- Support Windows & Mac OS
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to computer
Run Leawo iTransfer and connect iPhone to computer with USB cable. The software will recognize your iPhone.
Step 3: Select target files
Click the name of iPhone and choose types of files in the left sidebar. The iPhone data will be displayed in the right part. Check the square checkbox beside Name to select all files, and click the transfer button at the right bottom. Or check the checkbox beside each file to select certain file, and right-click a selected file, then choose Transfer to > My Computer. Then, wait for the next step to transfer files.
Step 4: Start transferring
After selecting files to transfer, you’ll see a pop-up dialog. Check Save to Folder and click Change to choose a folder on computer to save the files. Then click Transfer Now to start transferring data from iPhone to computer. Just wait in patience, the files would be transferred from iPhone to computer within several minutes.