Do you find it so troublesome to take a look at the photos you save on your computer? Every time you want to see those photos, you have to turn on your computer and find those pictures, isn't it inconvenient to share your photos with your friends? At this time, you must be wondering if only you can import those photos from PC to your iPod. So how to import photos from computer to iPod? Don't worry, there are five ways available for how to transfer pictures from PC to iPod.
- Part 1: How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPod Using iTunes?
- Part 2: How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPod Without iTunes?
- Part 3: How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPod with iCloud?
- Part 4: How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPod with Dropbox?
- Part 5: How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPod via Email?
- Part 6: Conclusion
Part 1: How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPod Using iTunes?
As an official solution to add files to iPod, iTunes can help fix problems like how to transfer photos from iPod touch to computer easily without paying anything. However, the problem is that it is not a perfect way for how to transfer photos from computer to iPod touch. When you transfer photos from computer to iPod touch, iTunes will replace your old photos with new ones and you will lose all previous photos. If you still want to put photos from computer to iPod touch, you can follow steps below:
Step 1: Connect your iPod to computer
Download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer and open it. Connect your iPod to your computer via USB cable. You can find the iPod icon at the top-left of the iTunes interface.
Step 2: Check "Manually manage music and videos"
Click on your device icon on the top in the right side of music to get redirected to the summary page. Scroll down and check "Manually manage music and videos" in the options and click on “Apply” button.
Step 3: Navigate to choose folder
Now go to photos from the left side windows and click on it. After that you need to click on "Sync photos from" and select the "Choose Folder" Option in the next box.
Step 4: Create a folder to save photos
Before starting syncing images from your computer to that folder, create this folder anywhere. Once the folder is created and images are copied, click on “Select Folder”.
Step 5: Start syncing
Now click on “Apply” button at the bottom of the photos and your photos will be added to iPod touch by replacing all previously available photos of your iPod.
Part 2: How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPod Without iTunes?
Leawo iTransfer is a practical data transfer program for iOS devices. With the advanced scanning and transferred technology, the software offers great data transfer service for you. You can transfer almost all kinds of files, including movies, music and videos and so on. Therefore, iTransfer will help you a lot when you are wondering how to transfer photos from PC to iPod without iTunes. Please follow these steps to learn how to transfer pictures from PC to iPod:
Step 1: Download Leawo iTransfer
Choose an appropriate version to download Leawo iTransfer and install to your computer.
- Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
- 6x faster than iTunes
- Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
- Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, etc.
- Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
- Support Windows & Mac OS
Step 2: Download Leawo iTransfer
Launch Leawo iTransfer and plug iPod touch to computer via USB cable. Then the software will automatically detect your device and iPod library will be shown in the left sidebar.
Step 3: Add photos from pc to iPod directly
Navigate to the “Photos” tab under the menu of “iPod icon> LIBRARY” and then hit on the “Add” button at the interface to choose the button of “Add File” or “Add Folder” to hit on to add photos from your computer to your iPod. The software enjoys a great advantage that allows you to selectively transfer photos from PC to iPod. You can also put all photos you want to transfer in one folder. After you find your target photos and then hit on the “Open” button, the photos will be added to your iPod immediately. Wait for a few seconds and your computer pictures will be accessible on your iPod.
It is quite simple and quick for you to use iTransfer to transfer files between your computer and iPod. The accurate choice will save you much time and there is no need for you to worry about the losing of your previous images on your iPod in the transferring process. Have a try and you will know how powerful this tool is.
Part 3: How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPod with iCloud?
To deal with how to transfer photos from PC to iPod without iTunes, you can also turn to iCloud for help. It can assist you to transfer files between computer and iPod wirelessly. It is really a good choice for you. Make sure your iPod is connected to good Wi-Fi network and follow the steps shown below to view your PC photos on iPod with ease.
- On your iPod, you need to go to “Settings> Apple ID/Your Name > iCloud” tab. Then scroll down the bar to select the option of “Photos” to turn on the feature of “iCloud Photo Library”.
- On your computer, you need to run iCloud for Windows program and then hit on the "Options" tab next to the “Photos” menu to toggle on the feature of "iCloud Photo Library".
- After that, you need to ensure the option of "Upload new photos and videos from my PC" is turned on. Click on the "Change" button to select the folder that contains your target photos that you desire to transfer to your iPod.
- Wait for the pictures to be uploaded to iCloud. On your iPod, you will see the synced pictures from your computer soon.
Although this method is quite simple, you need to note that the free space of iCloud is limited to 5GB. If the free space is not enough for you, you have to pay for the extra storage monthly. If you do mind this disadvantage, you can continue to read this guidance to find out how to use other ways to get the work done properly.
Part 4: How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPod with Dropbox?
Have you considered using Dropbox to fix how to transfer photos from PC to iPod without iTunes? Dropbox is one popular cloud-based storage service, which enables you to transfer files from computer to iPod or from iPhone to computer without any difficulty. It also supports the transferring of audio files, HTML files, texts, and so forth. Now let’s take a look at how to use this tool to realize your goal easily.
- Fire up Dropbox software on your computer and then hit on “Files> My files> Upload files” to choose the pictures you would like to transfer to your iPod.
- After you load computer target photos to the tool, you need to go to your iPod to sign in Dropbox with the same account on your computer.
- After the syncing process is over, you will be able to download the pictures from your computer via the Dropbox program on your iPod directly.
This method is quite direct and you can give it a go. You also need to know that the space of Dropbox is also limited based on the account type you use. If you need more space, you need to pay for the extra space as well.
Part 5: How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPod via Email?
To tackle on how to transfer photos from PC to iPod without iTunes, you can choose Email to assist you. This measure is quite traditional and you can add attachments to your new mail and send to yourself to make it. To know the detailed steps, please read on to check out.
- On your computer, you need to open one browser and log into your mailbox. Then you need to create a new email and attach your computer images to it. Fill in the address bar with your own email address and hit on the “Send” button.
- On your iPod, you need to open the receipt mailbox to receive the images attached to the new email.
- Tap on the images and then download to your iPod local folder. Thus, you will be able to view or edit your computer photos on your iPod directly.
This method is also limited, which prevents you to upload a lot of images to the new mail. You need to add photos and download photos one by one, which is quite time-consuming. Maybe this is the last choice for you to make.
Part 6: Conclusion
In conclusion, Leawo iTransfer stands out among so many transfer tools, which covers more features you are going to need to transfer photos from computer to iPod. If you don't know how to import photos from computer to iPod before, iTransfer would be a great program to start with the process. You can use this software to transfer files back to your computer from iOS device for backup as well or transfer images to WhatsApp for sharing. It can deal with 12 kinds of files, which is enough for you to deal with daily transfer problems.