Nowadays, iOS system shares half of the market as Android system. Some Android devices even do much better than iOS devices in the appearance and some internal features. There comes a need to make things shared between both systems such as music files, text messages, videos, etc. It is not complicated at all to transfer music from iPod to Android. Only some third-party tool is applied for the files transfer. Follow what the article is posting for solutions targeting on music transferring between iPod and Android.
- Why Do You Want to Transfer Music from iPod to Android?
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to Android via iTransfer?
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to Android via iTunes?
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to Android via Bluetooth?
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to Android via USB Cable?
- Can You Listen to Music from iPod on Android?
Why Do You Want to Transfer Music from iPod to Android?
Before knowing how to make music transferred from iPod to Android, we would like to talk a bit about the reasons for that. I think the fundamental reason for transferring music from iPod to Android is Android devices become hotter in the consumption market for electronic products. And the following circumstances are considered to be possible reasons why you want to transfer music from iPod to Android.
- 1.Some music apps on Android devices have started to charge on those hottest music creations to which only the VIP members have access. In order to save money from paying an unnecessary fee, you might have to transfer music from iPod to Android if you have previously possessed on iPod devices.
- 2.If you have bought a new Android device and the music files are still stored in the old iPod device. In this case, you will have to make them transferred.
- 3.If you don’t want to risk your music files by keeping them in one device, which might result in loss of all the files in any minutes, the best way is to back up the files in another device. So there comes music transferring from iPod to Android.
- 4.In considering of the deficient storage space on iPod, you can also transfer the files from it for freeing up more space.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Android via iTransfer?
Leawo iTransfer is a transfer software specially targets on iOS devices, PC and iTunes for transferring of music, videos, photos and TV shows. With its fast operation speed, you can transfer music from iPod to Android device in just a few seconds. Main steps of transferring music from iPod to Android show as below:
- Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
- 6x faster than iTunes
- Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
- Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, etc.
- Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
- Support Windows & Mac OS
Step 1: Download and install Leawo iTransfer on your computer and launch it. Then plug your iPod into the computer with an original cable line. It will be automatically detected by the iTransfer and its library will be shown in the left sidebar.
Step 2: Click “music” button under the iPod library shown in the left sidebar, then the music files are ready to be selected on the right area. Tick the music files and right-click them. Then go to “Transfer to>my computer”.
Step 3: A new dialogue will pop up for you to choose a new folder to store the selected songs. You can decide which folder to reserve the music files and rename the folder.
Step 4: Plug your Android devices into the computer with a cable line. Copy the music files you have drawn from the iPod via iTransfer and paste them onto the Android device.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Android via iTunes?
iTunes is specially designed for iOS devices. It is not able to operate on Android devices. But it doesn’t mean that the way for transferring music from iPod to Android is blocked. Smartly use iTunes as the third-party assistance tool can help you transfer anything between iPod and Android.
Step 1: Run iTunes on your computer and connect the iPod to the computer with a cable line. The iTunes will detect the iPod and its library as well and shows everything in its left sidebar.”
Step 2: Click the iPod icon and go to the summary tab. Click “Back up now” button to back up the iPod data, including the music files, to the computer.
Step 3: Once the iPod data backup is finished, you can find the backup data on your computer. Now navigate to the data through the path: User>Music>iTunes>iTunes Media to find out the backup music files.
Step 4: You can simply copy the music files found in the iTunes Media folder and paste them on the Android device which is also connected with your computer.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Android via Bluetooth?
Transferring music files through Bluetooth is another effective way. First, you need to download and install an app called Bluetooth File Transfer. After the app is installed on your Android device, the Bluetooth on Android device will be activated automatically once the app is launched. Then follow the steps to finish the transferring.
Step 1: Launch Bluetooth File Transfer on your Android device.
Step 2: Click “Next” button and “Upload” sequentially.
Step 3: Set up the Bluetooth connection between your Android device and other Bluetooth supported device, iPod. Once they are connected with each other, the transferring process can be completed.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Android via USB Cable?
Last but not the least, there is a most common solution to transfer music files from iPod to Android, which doesn't require for attendance of any third-party apps. That is transferring via USB Cable. What you need to prepare is just the cable line which can connect the devices to your computer.
Step 1: Connect the iPod with the computer via the cable line. You can open the “Computer” to see the folder of iPod.
Step 2: Open “Control panel>Tools>Folder options” one by one.
Step 3: Click the “View” tab and check the option of “Show hidden files, folders, and drives”.
Step 4: Now go back to the “Computer” where the iPod folder is located. Open the iPod folder to find the folder "iPod_Control".
Step 5: All the music files can be found inside the "iPod_Control". Just copy the ones you like and paste them onto the designated position in your Android devices.
This probably is the most efficient way for music transferring between iPod and Android. As long as you have a cable line, you can make it.
Can You Listen to Music from iPod on Android?
Transferring files from iPod to Android is not so difficult since we have assistance of the iTunes, Leawo iTransfer, Bluetooth or other apps. But that doesn’t mean you can freely enjoy the music files copied from iPod. Music on Apple devices are usually encrypted with DRM. The music files on Apple devices are generally M4P format with DRM protection. Files with DRM protection can not be opened directly. Problems can be resolved easily with the assistance of some professional DRM remover. There are many DRM removers to be chosen from the market. However, either is it designed for only one kind of file format or is flawed in the DRM removing speed or fidelity.
- Convert iTunes DRM-protected M4V movie and TV show to DRM-Free MP4
- Remove DRM from M4B, AA, AAX files and convert any Audible AA, AAX file to MP3, even without iTunes authorization
- Convert iTunes DRM-Protected M4P and non-DRM iTunes M4A Music to MP3
- Remove DRM-protection on Spotify music and convert to Universal audio format for enjoying music offline on any devices
- Convert DRM-protected eBook from Kindle, Kobo, Adobe to DRM-free epub, mobi, azw3, txt, etc., format
The Leawo Prof. DRM is an all-in-one DRM remover integrates DRM video converter, DRM music converter, DRM audiobook converter, DRM eBooks converter and DRM Spotify converter. Unlike the other DRM remover which only targets on the specific region such as video converter, music converter or audiobook converter, Leawo Prof. DRM works perfectly on any kinds of file formats. What’s more, the 50X faster removing speed and 100% fidelity makes it the top-notch DRM-removal program. With Prof. DRM, the DRM protection from apple compatible files such as M4V video/M4P music/M4B audiobook will be removed and converted to DRM-free MP3, MP4 format.
To get deeper into some Leawo Prof. DRM modules, we take Spotify and the eBooks as examples. As we all know, Spotify is a popular music streaming platform and has very strong competition to the YouTube music. Signing up for Spotify charges almost the same as YouTube music. You don’t have to sign up for both of them by paying an unnecessary fee if you have owned the Leawo Prof. DRM, which can remove the DRM from Spotify music and carve out a way from Spotify to YouTube music. Talking about the eBooks, many of them are DRM protected as well. Reading is the integral part of our life. Especially for a kid, reading has been recognized by all the parents as the most important habit. It is approved that reading before going to bed can drive kids into sleep smoothly. Use the Leawo Prof. DRM to read 5 best bedtime stories for kids on Kindle or any other audiobook devices.
Talking the talk is not as good as walking the walking. No matter how much appraisal words we have for the Leawo Prof. DRM, it is nothing compared to giving it a shot.