As the most popular and largest online video sharing website around the world, YouTube offers various funny and interesting videos for you to watch, download and share with your friends. Also, it allows you to upload your own videos onto it for sharing or other uses. You may get a big amount of YouTube videos and plan to burn YouTube video to DVD disc for various purposes, like educational training, music enjoying, etc. Well, in this post, you will learn how to download YouTube videos, and how to burn and convert YouTube to DVD with professional YouTube to DVD converter.
Part 1: How to Download YouTube Videos
For people who have already downloaded YouTube videos to their computer, this part could be skipped. However, if you haven’t got your desired YouTube videos off YouTube website, you could refer to the below solutions for quick and easy YouTube video downloading.
Solution 1: Use Free Online YouTube Video Downloader
By searching "free online youtube video downloader" keyword on google, you could get a lot of free online YouTube video downloader options. Here we take the free online YouTube video downloader Clip Converter as example. Clip Converter is a free online media conversion application, which allows you to reocord, convert and download nearly any audio or video URL to common formats. You could check the below steps to learn how Clip Converter downloads YouTube videos.
- You could also choose to download and convert YouTube videos to other formats, including: MP3, AAC, M4A, MP4, 3GP, AVI and MOV.
- This free online YouTube video downloader would save downloaded YouTube videos in the folder that has been set as default downloading directory of your browser.
Solution 2: Use Leawo YouTube Downloader
Though free online YouTube downloaders offers free service for people to download YouTube and other online videos, it costs a lot of time and affects computer performance. That’s why 3rd-party YouTube video downloader apps appear. Leawo YouTube Downloader is a top rated 3rd-party YouTube downloader app that could download online videos from 100+ video sites, like YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Veoh, AOL, Metacafe, MegaVideo, Vimeo, Break, etc. It offers fast online video downloading and simple program interface.
After downloading and installing Leawo YouTube Downloader on your computer, you could now follow the below steps to learn detailed guide on how to download YouTube videos.
- To find out where the downloaded YouTube videos were saved, click the wheel icon on the top-right corner and then click "Downloader" option. Set output directory in "Save videos to" box.
- You could download multiple YouTube videos at the same time with Leawo YouTube Downloader.
Conclusion: Upon comparison, free online YouTube downloaders would actually cost much longer and bring heavier computer load. To get batch online video downloading with free online YouTube downloader, you may need to open multiple browsers or pages, which further lowers down computer performance. On the other hand, Leawo YouTube Downloader is faster, easier to use and capable of multi-tasking downloading.
Part 2: Burn YouTube Video to DVD on Windows
Since DVD is MPEG-2 video, while the YouTube video you’ve downloaded is FLV or MP4 video, you have to convert YouTube video to DVD format at first. With Leawo YouTube to DVD Converter, you could easily complete the YouTube video to DVD conversion and burning. You could even add disc menu for YouTube video to DVD burning within this YouTube to DVD burner.
You need to download and install this YouTube to DVD converter on your computer before you could use it to convert YouTube to DVD. This part is for Windows users. If you’re using a Mac computer, you could skip to the Part 3 for detailed tutorial on how to burn YouTube videos to DVD on Mac.
- After loading downloaded YouTube videos, set output disc type, aspect ratio and quality. Also, you could play back, edit and add 3D effect to loaded YouTube video before burning settings.
- If you want to burn YouTube videos to DVD disc, you need to get a blank writable DVD disc into your DVD recorder, and then select DVD disc drive as target under "Burn to" option.
Part 3: Burn YouTube Video to DVD on Mac
For Mac users, Leawo offers YouTube to DVD Converter for Mac to help convert and burn YouTube videos to DVD disc, folder or ISO files. This Mac YouTube to DVD converter is applicable to Mac OS X 10.6 and later versions, allowing people to convert and burn videos of any format like MP4, FLV, MOV, F4V, M4V, etc. to DVD in simple clicks.
Free download and install Leawo YouTube to DVD converter for Mac on your computer. Get the below things ready:
- Computer with DVD drive if you want to burn YouTube video to DVD disc on Mac;
- Blank writable DVD disc for YouTube to DVD disc burning;
- Source YouTube videos or other online videos already downloaded on your computer;
- Launch Leawo DVD Creator.
With the preparation work well done, follow the below steps to learn how to convert and burn YouTube videos to DVD on Mac with the help of Leawo DVD Creator for Mac.
- Insert blank and writable DVD disc into disc drive and select disc drive as target under "Burn to" option if you want to burn YouTube videos to DVD disc;
- You could create DVD disc, folder and/or ISO image file as you like;
- Before burning settings, you could play back loaded YouTube videos and edit loaded videos by changing effect and adding 3D effect.