Do you know how to backup iPhone to iCloud? If not, you can check out this guidance to get to know the method to make it. If you have backed up your pictures on iOS devices to iCloud, you may want to find it on iCloud backup. This tutorial will also help you to a great degree. Besides, you can also backup your iDevices to PC or iTunes for later use. Now you can follow me to read the following contents to know some basic solutions to realize your goal.
Part 1: How to Backup iPhone/iPod/iPad to iCloud Manually
If you worry about the data loss on your iDevice, you can backup the files from iDevice to iCloud. Here I would like to take iPhone for instance to show you how to achieve this aim manually in case the automatic backup process fails. The detailed steps are shown below for your reference.
1. Navigate to “Settings > Apple ID > iCloud” on your iPhone and make sure your iPhone is connected with good Wi-Fi network in this process.
2. Enable the “iCloud Backup” feature and then click on the button of “Back Up Now”.
Note: Before the backup begins, you need to plug your iPhone to a power source and make sure the iCloud space is enough to store the iPhone files.
As you can see, this method to deal with how to backup iPhone using iCloud is quite easy to handle. You can have a try when you need to transfer files from iDevices to iCloud manually. You can also directly manage iCloud files like photos.
Part 2: How to Download iPhone/iPod/iPad iCloud Backup via iTunes
As for how to download iCloud backup, you can make use of iTunes to assist you. First you need to sync the iCloud backup to your iDevice, and then you can use iTunes to download the backup to computer. As for how to reach this goal, you can check out the following steps to help you. Here I would like to take iPhone for example.
1. On your iPhone, go to “Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings> Erase iPhone”. This step will erase all the data on your iPhone.
2. After that, you need to set up your iPhone again by following the directions shown on iPhone screen.
3. After you enter into the interface of “Apps & Data”, you need to choose “Restore from iCloud Backup”. Make sure your iPhone has connected with good Wi-Fi network before the restore begins.
4. After the restore process comes to an end, you need to connect iPhone with computer via proper USB cable to continue to solve how to download iCloud backup.
5. Run the latest version of iTunes on computer and move to “iPhone > Settings > Summary” option. Afterwards, choose “Back Up Now” under the panel of “Manually Back Up and Restore”.
6. Click on the “Done” button to begin to download iCloud backup on iPhone to computer via iTunes.
Note: Before the backup process starts, you need move to “Edit > Preferences > Devices” on iTunes and find the option of “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically” to check to hinder the automatic sync process.
This solution to deal with how to download iCloud backup is not hard at all with the help of the above steps. You can have a try with this method to help you make it.
Part 3: How to Restore iPhone/iPod/iPad iCloud Backup via iTunes
If you want to know how to restore iPhone from iCloud backup via iTunes, you can have a look at the contents in this part. However, you need to make sure you have downloaded iPhone iCloud backup to computer via iTunes before you use iTunes to restore iPhone.
1. Connect iPhone with computer via matched USB cable and then run iTunes of the latest version on computer to prepare to restore iPhone from iCloud backup.
2. Click on “iPhone icon > Summary > Restore Backup” successively.
3. Choose the iPhone files that you have backed up to computer via iTunes before. After that, click on the “Restore” button to start to restore iPhone from iCloud backup.
Before the restore process begins, you need to click on “Edit > Preferences > Devices” on iTunes and check the option of “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically” to stop the automatic syncing procedure.
As you can see, you can make use of iTunes to back up iPhone or restore iPhone from iCloud backup without any difficulty. This free Apple tool is really useful for you. This solution can be applied to solve how to restore iCloud backup to iPad and iPod as well.
Part 4: How to Backup iPhone/iPod/iPad to PC via Leawo iTransfer
Leawo iTransfer is a great tool to help you to solve how to iPhone/iPod/iPad to PC. It has various functions to enable you to deal with transfer issues quickly and effectively. Now let’s check out the detailed step on how to make it via iTransfer. iPhone music transfer will be the example in this part.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
Step 1. Launch Leawo iTransfer and Connect iPhone to PC
On your computer, run this software and use a proper USB cable to insert iPhone into PC.
Step 2. Select Music and Click on “Transfer”
After your iPhone device has been recognized by this program, you need to click on your iPhone icon and then move to LIBRARY > Music” tab in the left sidebar. Select the music files you desire to transfer to PC by clicking on them. Afterwards, right click on one of them to choose “Transfer to > My Computer”.
Step 3. Set Output Folder and Transfer Music
In the next dialog that pops up, check “Save to Folder” and then click on “Change” button to set a folder on PC to save the exported iPhone music files. Finally, you can click on the button of “Transfer Now”. Wait until the transfer process is over, and then your iPhone music will be accessible on your PC folder.
iTransfer is an amazing application to back up files on iDevices to PC. You can also make use of it to transfer files from PC to Apple devices as well. The effective process and accurate results have won good reputation among users.