It is quite common to watch TV shows on iPad now. If you want to download TV shows to iPad for you to enjoy offline, you may want to know the methods to make it. In fact, it is not a tough work at all. You can either take advantage of iTunes or a third-party tool to help you to solve how to transfer TV show to iPad. Read this tutorial, and you will get the detailed answers to the problem.
Part 1: How to Download TV Shows to iPad from iTunes Store
There are various resources in the iTunes store for you to download, including movies, songs, TV shows, podcasts and so on. Some of them are free for you to download, and some of them are not free. If you want to know how to download TV shows to iPad via iTunes store, you can check out the detailed introductions shown below.
1. Open the iTunes Store app on your iPad’s home screen and sign in with your Apple ID. Connect your iPad to a Wi-Fi network for your convenience to transfer TV show to iPad.
2. Click on “TV Shows” button at the bottom center of the interface. Here you will be able to browse shows by series or find the recently aired episodes and completed seasons. You can also directly search your favorite TV shows to download by tapping the “Search” button next to “TV Shows” and filling in the key words.
3. When you have chosen your favorite TV shows in the next panel, you can click on the price next to the title of the TV show. Some of the TV shows can be rented rather than bought, and in this case, you can click on the rental price. Then tap the “BUY (MEDIA)” button that will display in the same place as the price button to confirm your purchase or rental. Thus, the TV show you have bought or rented will be downloaded to your iPad.
This is an easy way for you to download TV shows to iPad, but if you want to enjoy the TV shows in this way, it will cost you lots of money. As for this problem, you can also use some free methods. Let’s continue to look at how to download TV shows to iPad with iTunes on computer.
Part 2: How to Download TV Shows to iPad with iTunes on Computer
If you do not want to buy TV shows to enjoy, you can head to your computer and search your wanted TV shows on the website to download them to your PC. Then you can transfer TV show to iPad with iTunes on computer simply. You may wonder how to make it. The detailed steps are just shown below for you to refer to.
1. Connect your iPad with your computer with the matched USB cable. Then launch iTunes on PC.
2. Tap “File > Add File to Library”. If you have a TV shows folder on your computer to transfer to your iPad, you can click on “File > Add Folder to Library”. Then browse your computer to add the TV shows to the iTunes library.
3. Then tap the iPad icon in iTunes and click on the “Settings > Summary > TV Shows” in the left sidebar. In the right interface, tick “Sync TV Shows” and then click on “Sync” button. iTunes will then transfer TV show to iPad.
When the sync process is over, you can enjoy the TV shows on iPad happily. However, you should know that the existed TV shows on iPad will be erased in the iTunes sync procedure. If you do mind this unfriendly shortcoming, you can take advantage of a third-party program to help you to download TV shows to iPad.
Part 3: How to Transfer TV Show to iPad with iTransfer
Leawo iTransfer is a powerful tool for you to download TV shows to iPad on computer. It enables you to transfer TV show to iPad accurately and safely from the computer, and you do not have to lose the existed TV shows on iPad. It can transfer up to 12 kinds of files among computers, iDevices and iTunes, which is quite useful. If you are wondering how to transfer TV show to iPad via this amazing tool, you can continue to read the specific steps as below.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
1. Launch iTransfer and Connect iPad to PC
Download iTransfer on your computer and launch it. Then connect your iPad to computer with a USB cable. The tool will automatically detect your iPad.
2. Add TV Shows to iPad
Click on “iPad icon > LIBRARY > TV Shows”. Your iPad TV shows will display in the right part of the interface. Then you need to click on “File > Add” button and then tap “Add File” or “Add Folder” as you need. In the pop-up panel, locate the TV shows files or folder on computer to transfer TV show to iPad from computer. Wait for the termination of the transfer process, then you will be able to watch them on your iPad.
As you can see, as for how to download TV shows to iPad, you can choose one way listed above to help you. In comparison, the third method is the most wonderful, for you do not need to cost money or worry about losing the previous downloaded TV shows on iPad. Try iTransfer, and you will know how great it is.