DVD is used to be a great container for movies and videos. Many people may collect a huge number of DVDs which include their favorite and precious movies. Now many people like to watch TV on their iPad because of its big screen and easy operation. Under this circumstance, many people would like to transfer DVD to iPad. Okay, read the following guide to learn how to transfer DVD to iPad.
Part 1: How to Rip DVD to MP4 via DVD Ripper
Before you start to copy DVD to iPad, you need to learn how to rip DVD to iPad. We all know DVD is copy-protected, which makes it difficult be transferred to iPad. Don’t worry, Leawo DVD Ripper can help you rip DVD to MP4, no matter for commercial or non-commercial DVDs. It is a professional DVD ripper that can remove copy protection and region limitation. What’s more, it allows you to choose subtitles and audio tracks from the source videos. This DVD to iPad converter provides 6 modes for you: Red/C Cyan, Red/Blue, Red/Green, Blue/Yellow. Anyway, it is really the best way to convert DVD to iPad.
1. Open the DVD to iPad converter. Choose DVD Ripper on the main interface and then insert DVD disc to your computer DVD driver. Choose “Add Blu-ray/DVD” at the top left corner to upload DVD videos you want to rip.
2. Click on the drop-down box to go to the output format interface. Under “Format > Common Video”, you can choose MP4 as the output format.
3. Back to the drop-down box to choose “Edit” to enter “Profile Settings” to set resolution, bit rate and so on.
4. Now click on the green button “Convert” and then a pop-up sidebar in the right will require you to choose a target output folder. Afterwards, click “Convert” at the bottom to start to rip DVD to iPad MP4.
Isn’t this DVD to iPad converter easy to operate? If you want to rip DVD to iPad, it is definitely a good tool. Now go on to follow me the read the following contents, you could use the same way in this article to convert DVD to iPhone too.
Part 2: How to Transfer DVD to iPad via iTunes
We already have MP4 videos ripped from DVD with Leawo DVD Ripper. Now we need to fix how to put DVD to iPad. iTunes is well-known for a vast library of music and it is gospel for music fan. Besides, it is also a great tool in managing files between iOS devices like iPad, iPhone and iPod. If you would like to watch DVD on iPad, why not use iTunes to transfer DVD to iPad?
1. Launch the latest iTunes on your computer. Navigate to “Edit > Preferences > Devices” to check “Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically”.
2. Plug iPad to computer via USB cable and iTunes will recognize iPad automatically. In the upper left corner, there is an iPad icon.
3. Now go to “File > Add File to Library/Add Folder to Library” at the top of iTunes interface to choose videos you ripped from DVD. Videos will be transferred to iTunes.
4. Click on iPad icon and choose “Summary > Movies” in the left sidebar. In the right interface, check “Sync Movies” to choose either “Automatically include all movies” or “Automatically include selected movies”. After that, click “Apply” at bottom right corner.
Part 3: How to Transfer DVD to iPad via iTransfer
Another option is Leawo iTransfer to put DVD on iPad. It is straightforward and slick to facilitate any green hand to transfer a bunch of files like videos, movies, photos, notes, TV shows and so between iPad, iPhone, iTunes and computers. Whenever you want to transfer videos from one device to another, you can look for its help. With it, you don’t need to worry the trick questions any more. Furthermore, if you don’t want some duplicated songs or contacts, you can directly delete them to spare your space on your devices. Wanna check how to transfer DVD to iPad with this amazing file management tool? Why not we start now?
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
1. Start Leawo iTransfer
Connect iPad to your computer via USB cable. Launch the software and it will automatically scan iPad by displaying its basic information like capacity, serial number, type, etc. in the right interface.
2. Select videos to transfer
In the left sidebar, click the name of “iPad” and go to “LIBRARY > Movies”, then you will see available movies and videos on your iPad. Right click the black area to choose “File > Add > Add File or Add Folder” in the top right corner. A window will pop up where you can choose videos you just ripped and click on “Open”. The interface will show a progress bar to mind you the transferring process. Your iPad will soon get DVD videos from your computer.