I am an iPhone user, and I use iPhone calendar as a to-do list app. I like to write down schedules in iPhone as a habit. These contents in the calendar app are important to me. Many of my colleagues are also iPhone users and sometimes I will sync my calendar with them to allow them to check the important work meetings or project deadlines. Recently, I bought a new iPhone, and I also transfer calendar to new iPhone with simple methods. In this guidance, I would like to share with you the methods in case you need.
To know how to sync calendar to iPad, click here:How to Sync Contacts and calendar to iPad.
Part 1: How to Sync Calendar to iPhone with iTunes
You can fix how to sync calendars between iPhones via iTunes. iTunes can be used to transfer other data like MP3, MP4 from iPod to iPhone as well. The first thing you need to do is download and install the latest version of iTunes on your PC. Now, let’s have a look at the detailed steps to know how to transfer calendar from iPhone to iPhone.
1. Connect you iPhone to PC and run iTunes. Click on “Device > Summary > This computer > Backup Now” under the menu of “Backups”. The calendar on your iPhone will be backed up to your computer.
2. Wait until the backup process is over. Then connect the other iPhone with PC. Launch iTunes and then tap “Device Name > Summary > Restore Backup”. Then you need to choose the backup that you have created, and finally click the “Restore” button. Now the calendar will be transferred to the other iPhone.
Obviously, to transfer calendar from iPhone to iPhone with iTunes is actually to back up iPhone and restore to the other iPhone. However, the shortcoming of this method is that when you use iTunes to transfer calendar from iPhone to iPhone, other data on iPhone will also be transferred to the other iPhone. If the two iPhones are yours, you can use this method to transfer calendar and other data to your new iPhone.
Part 2: How to Sync Calendar to New iPhone via iOS iCloud
I also recommend you to use iCloud to help you to transfer calendar to new iPhone. Check out the steps below to see the procedure.
1. Connect your old iPhone to a Wi-Fi network, and open the “Settings” app. Then click your “Name/Apple ID”.
2. Click “iCloud”, and then enable “Calendars” and the calendars will be synced to iCloud.
3. Connect your new iPhone to a Wi-Fi network, and then sign into iCloud with the same Apple ID you used on your old iPhone.
4. Turn on “Calendars” on your new iPhone and the calendars will be synced to iCloud.
5. A pop-up panel will ask you to merge calendars, tap “Merge” and your contacts on iCloud will be synced to your new iPhone easily.
Thus, you can easily fix how to sync calendars between iPhones with this solution. Have a try and you will know how convenient it is.
Part 3: How to Sync Calendar between iPhones via iCloud.Com
If you have a lot of calendar entries and you want to sync calendar between iPhones, you can use iCloud.com. This way is a bit complicated but it will help you transfer all calendar events from iPhone to another iPhone.
1. Connect one iPhone to a Wi-Fi network, and open the “Settings” app. Then click your “Name/Apple ID”. Click “iCloud”, and then enable “Calendars” and the calendars will be synced to iCloud.
2. On the web browser of your PC, open www.icloud.com and login to iCloud account. Click on “Calendar” icon and then click on “Share Calendar” button on the left panel.
3. In the popup, check “Public Calendar” and copy the sharing URL that appears below it.
4. Open a new browser tab and paste the URL. Change webcal to http in the URL and then enter. It will download a file containing all your iPhone calendar entries.
5. Save the file on your computer and rename to something readable with ics extension like calendar.ics.
6. On your web browser, login to Google Calendar. Then click on the menu arrow just beside the “Other Calendars”. Click on “Import Calendar” and locate to select the ics file you downloaded from iCloud and click the “Import” button.
Once imported is done, you will see all the imported entries in Google Calendar and they will be available on the other iPhone too.
Part 4: How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone with Leawo iTransfer
The above 3 solutions can help you to fix how to transfer calendar from iPhone to iPhone easily, but if you want to transfer other files, I would like to recommend wonderful software to you — Leawo iTransfer. It can transfer data from iPhone to iPhone quite simply and easily. Here I would take how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone for example.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
Step 1: Connect iPhones to Computer
Open Leawo iTransfer on your computer and connect iPhone devices to the computer via USB cables. You could see your iPhone devices on the left sidebar.
Step 2. Open iPhone Music Library
Open the iPhone device you want to transfer music file, and then head to "LIBRARY > Music" tab. There you could view all music files on your iPhone devices.
Step 3. Choose Music File to Transfer from iPhone to iPhone
On the iPhone music library tab, choose the music files you want to transfer to another iPhone and then right click to select "Transfer to > iPhone".
Step 4. Transfer music from iPhone to iPhone
Leawo iTransfer would begin to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone without iTunes after you select to transfer music to iPhone. You can see the whole process clearly.
With Leawo iTransfer, you could transfer various data and files like music, video, photos, etc. between iOS devices, iTunes and computer. If you’re using a Mac computer, you could make use of Leawo iTransfer for Mac.