Using iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to take notes is very common among the users. The built-in note app of iOS devices is cool and easy to use. The notes will be saved in the iOS devices, and they seem to be kept in very safe space. However, some unexpected situations may lead to the loss of the important notes in your iPhone, such as the sync of iTunes, the damage of screen and so on.
Sometimes, you will want to export notes from iPhone to computer to keep or view them, and the copy of notes will be safe on your computer. As is known, the data in iPhone can be backed up with iTunes, and the iPhone backup is saved in the computer. But the backup is not viewable, let alone extract the data from the backup. Is there any way possible to export notes from iPhone to viewable and manageable files on computer? Yes, you just need to take advantage of this powerful iPhone data recovery software – Leawo iOS Data Recovery.
Leawo iOS Data Recovery is used for recovering lost or deleted files from iTunes backups and iOS devices, and the software allows users to export data from iOS devices or iTunes backups to computer. The following guidance will show you how to export notes from iPhone and how to extract notes from iPhone backup with Leawo iOS Data Recovery, and you can free download the software to have a try. Note that the trial version will stop at the preview window.
How to Export Notes from iPhone
1. Run Leawo iOS Data Recovery and connect iPhone to computer with the USB cable. The software will recognize your iPhone and show a "Start" button in the middle of the window. Click the button and then the software will analyze your iPhone.
2. After the analysis of your iPhone, the software will start to scan the contents in the iPhone, and list 12 categories in the left sidebar. When the scan is done, the names of the categories will turn white. Choose "Notes" and then the contents will be shown in the right part of the window. Check the notes and click the "Recover" button at the right bottom of the window.
3. After clicking the button, you will see a pop-up dialog. Click "Open" in the dialog to choose a folder on your computer to save the exported notes. Then click "Go" to start exporting notes from iPhone.
How to Extract Notes from iPhone Backup
1. Run Leawo iOS Data Recovery, and the software will show you 2 recovery modes in the main interface: "Recover from iTunes Backup" and "Recover from iOS Device". Choose "Recover from iTunes Backup" and the software will show you the backups you have made on this computer. Choose the iPhone backup and click "Scan" at the right bottom of the window.
2. The software will scan the contents in the backup, and list the 12 categories in the left sidebar. When the scan in finished, the names of the categories will turn white. Choose the "Notes" category and the contents will show up in the right part of the window. Check the ones you need and click "Recover" at the right bottom of the window.
When the software finished exporting notes from iPhone or extracting notes from iPhone backup, you will find the exported notes in the target folder with the format of .html, and you are able to view the notes with the Internet browser on your computer. The main function of Leawo iOS Data Recovery is recovering lost or deleted data from iOS devices, if you want to recover deleted iMessages from iPad, this software can provide you great help. Check this software out if you are interested, and you'll find it very useful in our daily life.