As everyone knows that 2018 World Cup is proceeding in Russia, the whole world is shouting and yelling for World Cup. In this year's World Cup, there are some interesting match moments. Iran won Morocco own goal and achieved victory in the World Cup Opener after 94-minute struggling. Messi didn't show his magic power, yet. For football fans, it will be a good idea to have 2018 World Cup picture as wallpaper on iPhone or computer desktop. Here I would like to recommend some cool 2018 World Cup pictures and free football wallpapers for you.
Part 1: Cool 2018 World Cup Pictures
Walking around the streets in the late night, you can still see many people watching World Cup outdoors. They are shouting for the opening goal and also signed for own goals. There are quite some thrilling moments for you to memorize during World Cup. Here I would like to introduce 10 2018 World Cup Pictures.
1. Mexico's Miguel Layun kicks the ball during the group F match between Germany and Mexico in 2018 World Cup.
2. Austria goalkeeper Mathew Ryan pitifully looks at the ball during the group C match between France and Australia.
3. Iceland's Alfred Finnbogason and Argentina's Nicolas Otamendi fight for the ball during the group D match between Argentina and Iceland
4. Australia's Trent Sainsbury kicks the ball during the group C match between France and Australia
5. Egypt's Abdalla Said struggles for the ball with Uruguay's Jose Gimenez during the group A match between Egypt and Uruguay
6. Uruguay's Rodrigo Bentancur and Egypt's Marwan Mohsen challenge for the ball during the group A match between Egypt and Uruguay
7. Argentina's Eduardo Salvio heads the ball during the group D match between Argentina and Croatia
8. Spain's Diego Costa hugged Isco to celebrate the opening goal during the match between Iran and Spain
9. Australia's Mile Jedinak celebrates the opening goal during the group C match between Denmark and Australia
10. Poland's Robert Lewandowski and his wife are head to head after the group H match between Poland and Senegal
You could find more in some iOS wallpaper apps.
Part 2: Best Free Football Wallpapers
It is cool to have soccer desktop wallpaper or football wallpapers on your phone. However, many football wallpapers are charged. Is there any free football wallpaper? Here are 10 best free football wallpapers for your reference.
Soccer desktop wallpaper-1
Soccer desktop wallpaper-2
Soccer desktop wallpaper-3
Soccer desktop wallpaper-4
Soccer desktop wallpaper-5
Soccer desktop wallpaper-6
Soccer desktop wallpaper-7
Soccer desktop wallpaper-8
Soccer desktop wallpaper-9
Soccer desktop wallpaper-10
I have showed you so many cool wallpapers above, and you could change your iPhone wallpaper or lock screen wallpaper with them as you like.
Part 3: How to Transfer Wallpapers from Computer to iPhone
Some people would like to transfer wallpapers from computer to iPhone after they download them into your computer. Except for iTunes, you can also rely on Leawo iTransfer. It is an awesome file management tool that can be used to transfer a wide range of files like photos, movies, pictures, TV shows from computer to iTunes or iPhone. No matter you are a beginner or an IT master, you can also know the rope to actualize file transferring, for the interface is very clear at a glance. What's more, you can transfer purchased and non-purchased items. Okay, let's see how to transfer wallpapers from computer to iPhone.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
1. Connect iPhone to computer
Go to www.leawo.org/itransfer to download and install Leawo iTransfer to your computer. Leawo iTransfer has trial version and paid version. If you can't fully trust Leawo iTransfer, you can first experience trial version. After that, you can pay $29.99 for permanent use of Leawo iTransfer. After you have Leawo iTransfer on your computer, try to plug iPhone to your computer via USB cable. The software will automatically scan your device and display contents in the main interface. In the left sidebar, you will see a list of categories like app, music, movies, books, etc. In the right interface, the software shows iPhone information like capacity, serial number, type and so on.
2. Transfer wallpapers from computer to iPhone
Go to "iPhone > LIBRARY > Photos" in the left sidebar. Choose "Add > Add File or Add Folder" at top middle. A window will pop up. In the pop-up window, choose wallpapers you want to transfer and click on "Open". It will take a few seconds to transfer wallpapers from computer to iPhone. After it is done, you can check them in your iPhone album.
The above is how to transfer wallpapers from computer to iPhone. It is simple and efficient, right? If you have other kinds of files to transfer, you can definitely look for Leawo iTransfer's help. As World Cup is still a spotlight around the world, if you are looking for 2018 World Cup wallpaper recommendations, you can also read through this article. I hope this article will do you a favor.