Sometimes, you may have the urgent need to burn some videos to DVD disc for some specific purposes, such as to release more capacity on your computer or share some beloved movies in DVD disc instead of digital video format. If you can obtain a piece of powerful DVD burning software, then the burning process will be quite smooth and you can easily obtain a new DVD disc with the burner. In most cases, it will be then the time to play the DVD discs on a standalone DVD player. if this is your first time to buy, you can turn to cheap DVD players. However, some of you may have encountered a problem that there is no sound after burning DVD. This is a confusing thing for most of you. But in today’s post, we will be here to fix the problem for you.
Part 1: Why There is No Sound after Burning DVD
Why is there no sound when I burn a DVD? Actually, don’t worry. You are not alone. This is a quite popular problem while using the DVD burner. The reasons for "burned DVD has no sound" are quite different. Generally speaking, you can find the related reasons from the following categories.
1. The audio in the original digital video to be burned to the DVD disc is out of order. Or simply speaking, there is no sound about the video or something is wrong about the audio in the digital content.
2. Audio and video filters. Sometimes during the burning process, the DVD maker may activate the audio and video filters automatically which may remove the audios in the digital content without any notices.
3. System codec missing. If the codec that is needed for the DVD burner is missing on your computer, then the DVD maker will not work properly. It will be quite possible to lose sound.
4. The operating system drive is out of date. If the DVD disc drive is outdated, then the audio device will not work and it will have huge impacts on the DVD burning process.
5. DVD disc incompatibility. If you are inserting the DVD discs to a disc drive which is not compatible with, then your burned DVD has no sound under the circumstances. Because some DVD players only support certain kinds of DVDs.
Part 2: Solutions for the Issue of No Sound after Burning DVD
According to the above possible reasons that may result in the issue that burned DVD has no sound after burning, we can resolve the current audio problem via the solutions below.
Solution 1. Check the DVD discs you inserted are compatible with your current disc drive on your player. Some DVD players or DVD-ROM drives are only compatible with certain DVD disc types. Make sure both of them are matched perfectly. If not, I am afraid that you have to switch to another disc type.
Solution 2. Check the DVD discs you inserted are compatible with your current disc drive on your player. Some DVD players or DVD-ROM drives are only compatible with certain DVD disc types. Make sure both of them are matched perfectly. If not, I am afraid that you have to switch to another disc type.
Solution 3. Restore computer and the DVD player. Once you burned the DVD disc from a digital video with the help of a third-party DVD burner, you had better restore your computer to refresh all the settings. Then try to open the DVD player program once again. If the problem was not resolved, you’d better burn a new disc.
Solution 4. Restore computer and the DVD player. Once you burned the DVD disc from a digital video with the help of a third-party DVD burner, you had better restore your computer to refresh all the settings. Then try to open the DVD player program once again. If the problem was not resolved, you’d better to burn a new disc.
Part 3: Try Other DVD Burning Software Tools
Alternatively, if the DVD disc you have just burned has no sound on your player, you can turn to other DVD burning programs. Here, I will list another 3 options for your references.
Top 1. Leawo DVD Creator
Leawo DVD Creator is really fantastic in both its comprehensive burning functions and burning speed without quality loss. As a professional DVD burning program, it can easily allow you to burn the files to DVDs without buffering or stuttering. Instead, you can obtain the very fast burning speed and customized features due to the Intel Quick Sync acceleration technology. With Leawo DVD Creator, you can burn more than 180 formats digital videos in formats like RMVB, MKV, MP4, WMV, Xvid, MOV, and FLV to DVD-9 and DVD-5 discs with 6X faster speed than others. During the burning process, you will not bear any quality loss in comparison with the original videos. Furthermore, as a respectable DVD burning program, it can be able to trim, crop, add watermark to the video and so on as well as trying more than 40 menu templates.
☉ Convert videos like MP4, AVI, MKV to DVD format fast.
☉ Create DVD-5, DVD-9 disc, folder or ISO image without quality loss.
☉ 1-click operation to create photo slideshows and burn to DVD.
☉ Easily editable effects, 2D to 3D conversion support.
☉ Built-in menu templates and edit disc menu with personal preferences.
Top 2. Windows X DVD Author
The second burning program I will strongly recommend here is Windows X DVD Author. Not totally free, this DVD burner is specifically designed for Windows 7 at the beginning which can perfectly be burn DVDs, CDs from digital videos, including MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, VOB and so on. You can also burn the DVD discs to different types, ranging from DVD +/- R, DVD +/- RW to DVD DL +/- RW which could be compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10. As a popular DVD burning program, Windows X DVD Author can be possible to download the video from YouTube and then allows you to freely burn these videos into DVD discs. Provided with the simple tutorial steps, users can easily burn the DVD discs with ease.
Top 3. Ashampoo Burning Studio Free
Last of all, Ashampoo Burning Studio Free is another alternative option for you to choose which can effectively avoid the no sound problem. Supported by the German company Ashampoo, Ashampoo Burning Studio Free is quite professional in processing various digital data within it. It can’t only rip movies to DVD discs but also can burn audio CDs and data discs as well. This burner can be used to burn videos to Blu-ray discs with superior quality and excellent audio effects. One of the most attractive points for this program may lie in the simple interface. You can easily handle it even though you are not an IT nerd. But one more thing you should focus is that you need to register with your email address to obtain a license key so as to smoothly take use of.
Part 4: Tips for Burning DVD to Avoid Issues
Aside from the problem about burned DVD no sound, you may encounter a lot of similar issues while burning the videos to DVD. In order to avoid some disc-burning mistakes, you can take the following tips into consideration.
1. Aside from the problem about burned DVD no sound, you may encounter a lot of similar issues while burning the videos to DVD. In order to avoid some disc-burning mistakes, you can take the following tips into consideration.
2. Be slower. While burning the DVD, you should be more patient. Different discs should be processed at different burning speed. For example, some Blu-ray discs and DVD discs can be burned at a fast speed but some will be better with the lower burning speed.
3. Check the firmware and software. The DVD burner can be presented in the best condition that all the firmware and software have the best performance. Therefore, you should check the firmware conditions on your computers, such as the drive, the operating system and audio codes. In terms of the software, make sure the DVD burner is the newest version with all the codec prepared on your computer.
4. Minimize the number of apps running. For some DVD burning programs, they may occupy too much CPU storage capacity. If you don’t want to spend a longer time in burning the discs, they don’t open too many applications on your computer at the same time. Shut down all your other apps and focus on burning the disc only with the DVD burning program.
Part 5: Conclusion
As a good way to be used as an important data backup tool, DVD can be your instant helpful assistant in converting videos to DVD discs. Also, you can burn your photo slideshow to DVD as an effective way to share with others. In order to present the videos or other digital content to be the best performance with excellent audio and picture quality, try to avoid the relevant burning issues by following the above solutions and suggestions.