Xbox One is developed by Microsoft and is a home video game console. It is superior in 4K Ultra HD video, High Dynamic Range and smaller size. It is an easy-to-use controller. Many young people really love Xbox One, but some of them are questioning on how to play music from iPhone to Xbox One? It sounds quite difficult. Actually, it turns out not. Today, I am going to show you how to listen to music on Xbox one from iPhone. I believe you won’t regret to read this guide.
Part 1: How to Connect iPhone to Xbox One
To stream Apple music to Xbox One, the first thing you need to solve is that you need to connect iPhone to Xbox one. How to connect your iPhone to your Xbox One? Detailed steps are illustrated as below.
1. Install and download Xbox app on your iPhone. Make sure you have the latest iOS version. Go to App Store and search “Xbox” to find the app and download it to your device.
2. Make sure both iPhone and Xbox One online. For Xbox One, go to “Settings > Network > Network Settings” to activate it.
3. Open Xbox app on your iPhone and click on three horizontal bars in the top right corner to access main menu. Tap on “Console > Connect to your Xbox One > Xbox-SystemOS” and turn on “Xbox-SystemOS”. Therefore, you connect iPhone to Xbox One.
Part 2: How to Play Apple Music on Xbox One
Usually, no one would think of listening music on Xbox One, a game console, but it is quite simple to listen to music on Xbox One. Think about the picture when you are playing games with Xbox One and an exciting song comes out from your console, isn’t it awesome? Many people save a lot of songs on Apple. Thus, is it possible to play iPhone on Xbox One? We all know Apple music is DRM protected. To fix how to play music from iPhone to Xbox One, you should remove DRM decryption on the off and convert Apple music to MP3 format music to be compatible with Xbox One. Apple Music Converter is a specially designed to remove DRM decryption and convert Apple Music to MP3. Read the step-by-step tutorial to learn how to play music on Xbox One from iPhone.
1. Launch Apple Music Converter after downloading and installing Apple Music Converter on your computer.
2. You will see iTunes library with music from your iPhone. In the left sidebar, you can click on “Music” to view music in the right interface. Check music you want to convert to MP3.
3. Click on “Output Format” and select MP3 as the output format and then click on “Convert” to convert Apple music to MP3.
4. Install Xbox Media Player from Xbox Store. Connect USB drive to your computer and copy music to your USB drive. Eject it but plug it to your Xbox One. Open Xbox Media Player and you will see the drive. Choose the music to play music from iPhone to Xbox 360/Xbox One.
Part 3: How to Add Any Online Music to Xbox via Leawo Music Recorder
What if you want to add music to Xbox One? How to add music to Xbox One? Leawo Music Recorder allows you to download music from computer disk, microphone and online music. It supports to convert music to MP3 and WAV. You can stream music from online website like Facebook, Instagram, etc. and transfer to any device you want. For how to add music to Xbox One, you can learn from these steps.
Leawo Music Recorder
☉ Record any sound from computer stream audio and built-in input audio.
☉ Record music from 1000+ music sites like YouTube, Facebook, Veoh, VEVO, etc.
☉ Schedule music recording via the internal recording task scheduler.
☉ Automatically/manually add and complete music tags like artist, album, cover, genre, etc.
☉ Save recorded musicfiles into either WAV or MP3 format for wide uses.
1. Choose audio source
Open Leawo Music Recorder and click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner or little microphone icon in the lower left side. You will see two options: “Record Computer Audio” and “Record Audio Input”. Choose “Record Computer Audio” to record music online.
2. Set a destination folder
In the same window, choose “General” at the top and then click on folder icon to choose a destination folder.
3. Change parameters
Go to “Format” at the top and choose “MP3” as the output format. To enhance sound quality, you can change bit rate and sample rate. After that, click on “OK”.
4. Record online audio
Click on the red recording button to start recording online audio and play prepared online audio on computer. After it is finished, click the red button to stop recording.
5. Modify music tags
Leawo Music Recorder can automatically download music tags. If you would like to edit music tags, you can go to Media panel and right click the recorded audio to choose “Edit Music Tags” to modify title, artist, year, etc.
Now you already record and have audio from online, you can take the steps from the last step of Part two to add music to Xbox One.
Besides, with the help of Leawo Music Recorder and iTransfer, you oculd also play iPhone music on Xbox 360.