My friend told me he had quite a lot of books on Mac and would like to sync books from Mac to iPhone. The question is he had no idea how to sync iBook PDF from Mac to iPhone. That's why he came to me and asked for my help. For this issue, I would like to introduce these four methods to lead people like my friend to learn how to sync iBooks PDF from Mac to iPhone.
Part 1: How to Sync iBooks from Mac to iPhone Directly
Apple is featured by its auto-sync system to enable users to transfer data between iOS devices and Mac. Hence, here you can adopt the iBooks auto-sync feature to copy books from Mac to iPhone. As long as your iPhone and Mac are connected to Wi-Fi, you can solve how to sync iBooks PDF from Mac to iPhone within a few clicks.
1. On your iPhone, open your Settings app and click "iBooks".
2. Turn on "Sync Bookmarks and Notes" and "Sync Collections" so as to keep iBook synced on iPhone.
3. Now open iBooks app on your Mac. Head to "Preferences" in the menu and choose "General".
4. Check "Sync bookmarks, highlights and collections across devices". As a result, iBooks on Mac will be synced with iPhone. It is really easy to get how to transfer books from Mac to iPhone via iBooks.
Part 2: How to Sync iBooks from Mac to iPhone via iTunes
Another good way to figure out how to sync iBook PDF from Mac to iPhone is via iTunes. iTunes is not only a wonderful music player, but also an easy-to-use transferring tool to enable the iOS data transferring. If you want to know how to transfer books from Mac to iPhone, you can learn from steps below.
1. To sync books from Mac to iPhone, connect iPhone to Mac via USB cable and open iTunes on Mac at the very beginning. Make sure you have the latest iTunes. If not, download it.
2. Click on the iPhone icon at top left corner and choose "Summary" in the left sidebar, then go to "Books".
3. Now check "Sync Books" and you can choose "All books" or "Selected books" below it. If you choose "Selected books", you need to check books you want to transfer.
4. After it is done, click on "Apply" in the lower right corner to start to sync book from Mac to iPhone.
Part 3: How to Sync iBooks from Mac to iPhone via E-mail
E-mail is also a good choice to sync books from Mac to iPhone. What you need to do is attach books you want to transfer in the e-mail and send to your iPhone. Doesn't it sound easy and convenient? Now let's read the following steps to learn how to transfer iBooks from Mac to iPhone.
1. On your Mac, put books into one folder and log into e-mail with your account and password.
2. Compose an e-mail and enter your another e-mail address, then attach books folder to the e-mail. After that, send the e-mail to another e-mail address.
3. On your own iPhone, open Mail app to receive the e-mail and download the attachment.
4. Open those books and click "Share" button, then you will see a share menu. Choose "Copy to iBooks" and it will direct you to iBooks app. Tap on "All Books" and you will see books you want added to iBooks library.
Part 4: How to Transfer iBooks from Mac to iPhone via Leawo iTransfer
To solve how to sync iBooks PDF from Mac to iPhone, you can resort to Leawo iTransfer for Mac. It is all-in-one software that can be used to transfer a wide range of files like books, notes, apps, music, TV shows, podcasts and so on between iOS devices, computers and iTunes. You can also rely on Leawo iTransfer to manage files on iOS devices, like adding playlists, deleting duplicated contacts and songs, edit notes, etc. Besides, Leawo iTransfer enables you to transfer purchased and non-purchased items. Enjoying a super concise and user-friendly interface, Leawo iTransfer is top choice for you to learn how to transfer iBooks from Mac to iPhone.
☉ copy files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ copy up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
1. Launch Leawo iTransfer
To get how to transfer books from Mac to iPhone, you need to connect your iPhone to Mac via USB cable. Launch Leawo iTransfer and your device will be automatically detected. In the left sidebar, there are different types of contents like movies, apps, music, etc.
2. Copy books from Mac to iPhone
In the left sidebar, navigate to "iPhone > LIBRARY > Books" and click on "Add" in the right interface. Afterwards, choose "Add File/Folder" to copy books from Mac to iPhone. Books will be uploaded to iPhone immediately.