Nowadays, iPhone has become more and more popular in the market. Last week, my friend also decided to buy an iPhone and I accompanied him to purchase the iPhone in the Apple store. He took many photos with his old Samsung, and he wanted to transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone. I offered him 3 methods, which have been stated in the following guidance.
If you want to transfer things from Samsung to iPhone, you can read the example as follow:
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S6
If you do not want to transfer photos but important contacts from Samsung to iPhone, you can refer to:
Transfer Contacts between Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and iPhone 7
Part 1: How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone via Email
Email is regarded as on common way for people to transfer files. It is a communication tool as well as a file transfer solution. You can use it to keep in touch with others and to transfer files, such as photos and videos, to others. Let’s see how to transfer Samsung photos to iPhone with Email. The steps below have stated clearly.
1. Head to email on your phone and create a new email by selecting "Compose" after you entered into the window of Email. If you have no email account, you can create a new one. Then you need to fill in the email address in the “From” tab and make sure the address is associated with your iPhone. Complete other information in your new email.
2. Tap on the "Attach" button to select the photos you need to send on the pop-up panel. Then choose the appropriate sizes of the pictures and tap on “OK” to confirm your option. Tap on the "Send" button to complete the procedure.
3. Confirm that you received email that is sent just now and then click to open to view or download the pictures onto your iPhone as you like.
You can transfer pictures from Samsung to iPhone via email, but the photo sizes are limited in this solution. It also demands a clear and effective network. Therefore, I’d like to recommend you other two ways to help you realize Samsung to iPhone photo transfer.
Part 2: How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone via iTunes
Transferring photos from Samsung to iPhone with iTunes is the second solution that I offer you. The first thing you need to do is export photos from Samsung to your computer. And then you need to download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer. The following detailed steps will instruct you to make it.
1. Plug your Samsung and iPhone to computer, and then select to copy pictures that you would like to transfer from Samsung to iPhone over to your PC. You also need to save the photos to a folder on your computer and name it for your convenience.
2. Launch iTunes and tap on the icon of iPhone on the left sidebar. Then select “Photos” tab on the left interface under the menu of “Settings > Summary”.
3. Put a checkmark beside "Sync Photos" and "All folders" option. Then tap on “Choose folder” in "Copy photos from" to navigate to the saved photos from Samsung.
4. Tap the "Apply" button at the bottom right of the interface to begin the sync process. When the procedure is over, you can find the synced photos on your iPhone in Photos app.
You can use this solution to sync photos, movies, books, music and many other types of files. This can help you to transfer Samsung photos to iPhone, but the existed photos in your iPhone will also be covered after this sync process is over. Therefore, I introduced Leawo iTransfer to help you to transfer Samsung photos to iPhone perfectly in the third part. Check it out.
Part 3: How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone via Leawo iTransfer
You can use iPhone transfer software to realize Samsung to iPhone photo transfer directly, which is the most profession method. Among all the iPhone transfer tools, Leawo iTransfer is a perfect program. This software is used for transferring files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs, and it enables you to transfer various files without iTunes. Besides, it will not erase the existed photos on your iPhone in the transfer procedure.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
1. Connect Samsung & iPhone to PC and Run Leawo iTransfer
Plug Samsung and locate the pictures you would like to transfer to iPhone, then copy them over to your computer. You’d better save the photos in a folder and make a specific name for the later use. Launch Leawo iTransfer, and it will automatically recognize your iPhone.
2. Add Photos to iPhone
Navigate to “iPhone > LIBRARY > Photos”, the photos on your iPhone will appear in the right interface. Then tap on the “Add” button at the upper left to navigate the photos you have just saved and tap on “Open” to begin the transfer process. The process is viewable and you need to wait till the transfer is over.
In general, the 3 methods in the above can transfer pictures from Samsung to iPhone. In my opinion, Leawo iTransfer is the most professional and convenient solution to use. Why? For email, the sizes of photos are limited; for iTunes, it will cover the existed photos on your iPhone. Only Leawo iTransfer can make Samsung photos to iPhone transfer come true easily without the demand of stable network or size limitations.