Leawo iOS Data Recovery is an all-in-one data recovery tool for iOS devices like iPhone/iPad/iPod. It’s got 3 recovery modes that allow you to recover data from iOS device itself, iTunes backup and iCloud backup. And it’s compatible with all iOS devices ever since iPhone4. Furthermore, it supports recovering in total of 14 types of data including Contacts, Messages, Call History, WhatsApp, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Safari Bookmarks, Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Message Attachments, Voice Memos and WhatsApp Attachments.
Open Leawo iOS Data Recovery. Before you start recovering data, there are some settings you should know about.
Click the first button from the left on the top-right to set the language, there are 3 languages available, English, Deutsch and Japanese.
Click the second button on the top-right to go to the tutorial page of Leawo iOS Data Recovery.
Click the third button on the top-right to call out the drop-down.
1. Click Options and there would be a window with 2 tabs:
Update: Set the frequency of the program checking for update automatically.
2. Click Home to go to the product page of Leawo iOS Data Recovery.
3. Click Check for Update to check immediately if there’s new update available.
4. Click Support to go to Leawo’s support center where you can find the user guides and FAQs of Leawo’s products.
5. Click Bug Report to send us your feedback about the bug you encounter when using our program, you’ll need to write down your name, your e-mail address and your description about the bug.
6. Click Offline and you will see instructions for activating the program offline.
7. About Offline to check out some information related to the program.
Any 3rd-party product names, trademarks, logos and images occasionally mentioned on this site belong to their owners. These might include but not be limited to YouTube, Apple, Amazon, Adobe, Netflix, etc. Leawo Software is independent of all of these property owners.