If you are an MTV lover has stored lots of fantastic videos on your iPad, you may want to enjoy watching them on a larger screen, like your computer. This needs the realization of the iPad to PC transfer. In order to solve how to transfer videos from iPad to computer, you can refer to this guidance to assist you.
- Part 1: How to Transfer Videos from iPad to Computer via iTunes (Purchased Only)
- Part 2: How to Transfer Video from iPad to PC without iTunes but iCloud
- Part 3: How to Transfer Videos from iPad to PC without iTunes but Windows Explorer
- Part 4: How to Transfer Video from iPad to PC without iTunes but iExplorer
- Part 5: How to Transfer Video from iPad to PC without iTunes but Leawo iTransfer
Part 1: How to Transfer Videos from iPad to Computer via iTunes (Purchased Only)
As for how to transfer videos from iPad to computer, you can make use of the free tool to help you. iTunes will be a good assistant program for you to solve this problem. If you just want to transfer the purchased videos, this method is viable.
1. Connect your iPad with PC via proper USB cable and then run the latest version of iTunes on PC. Click on the “Edit > Preferences” panel and then choose “Devices” tab to click on. After that, select “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically” to check.
2. Move to iTunes Store and choose “Authorize This Computer”. Make use of your Apple ID and password to realize this goal. Tap on “File > Devices > Transfer Purchases from ‘device name’ ” in order.
3. By default, the iTunes Media folder will be in the location shown below, which stores the purchased files, including videos, songs and etc.
Windows Vista or later: \ Users \ username\ Music \
Windows XP: \ Documents and Settings \ username \ My Documents \ My Music\
If you fails, you can make used of the following steps to find the media folder.
a) Tap to open the iTunes menu bar and then click on “Edit > Preferences”.
b) Click on “Advanced” tab and then the location of the iTunes Media folder will be displayed under the option of “iTunes Media folder location”.
4. Go to the iTunes Media folder to copy and paste the purchased videos on your iPad to a PC location. Thus, you can deal with how to copy videos from iPad to PC successfully.
However, if you want to transfer the non-purchased videos on iPad, this method will not work. You can continue to read this tutorial to find other applicable ways.
Part 2: How to Transfer Video from iPad to PC without iTunes but iCloud
If the good Wi-Fi network is available, you can also make use of iCloud to solve how to transfer videos from iPad to PC without iTunes easily. You can just back up the iPad video to iCloud and then download them to PC folder. The detailed steps are shown below.
1. On your iPad, move to “Settings > Name/Apple ID > iCloud”. Click on the “Photos” option to turn the “iCloud Photo Library” to “ON” state, and then the iPad videos and photos will be saved to iCloud automatically.
2. On your PC, open iCloud.com and log into it with the same Apple ID and password that you have used on your iPad. Click on the “Photos” tab to click on in the main interface.
3. After that, click on “Videos” to have a look at all the synced videos from iPad. In the end, you can click on the download button in the upper right of the interface to store the iPad videos from iCloud to your PC folder.
This way to deal with iPad to PC transfer is not so efficient. If you want to use a much easier way to achieve your aim, you can go on checking out other solutions in this tutorial.
Part 3: How to Transfer Videos from iPad to PC without iTunes but Windows Explorer
You PC Windows Explorer is also a good free method to dispose how to transfer videos from iPad to PC without iTunes. This only needs a proper USC cable and several clicks. Follow me to check out the detailed steps.
1. Using a suitable USB cable to connect iPad to PC and then click on “Trust” button on your iPad to trust your computer.
2. Launch Windows Explorer on your PC and your iPad icon will display in the interface. Tap on the iPad icon and then choose “Internal Storage > DCIM” to click on. Thus, your iPad videos and photos will show in the folder. At last, you can copy and paste the iPad videos to a PC folder to save them.
This way to cope with how to transfer videos from iPad to PC without iTunes is quite easy. You can have a try with this simple solution to realize your goal.
Part 4: How to Transfer Video from iPad to PC without iTunes but iExplorer
iExplorer can do you much help on transferring files from your iDevices to computer to create backups, which supports music, voice memos, photos, SMS, videos and so on. As for solving how to transfer videos from iPad to PC without iTunes, you can make use of this iPad to PC transfer software. Let’s have a look at the detailed introductions.
1. Connect iPad with PC and then prevent iTunes automatic sync by referring to step 1 in the first part.
2. Run iExplorer and you will see its main interface showing your iPad information. Your iPad icon will show in the top left of the navigation menu. Afterwards, select “Photos & Video” tab under the menu of “Media”.
3. Choose the iPad videos you want to transfer to PC. Then click on the “Export” button at the bottom of the screen.
4. A dialog will pop up and you need to choose “Export Selected Item(s) to Folder”. Click on the “Transfer” button and then you can browse your PC to set a location to save the exported iPad videos.
Wait for a moment and the iPad videos will be accessible on your PC folder. Thus, you can solve how to copy videos from iPad to PC without any difficulty. If you want to make use of a more effective and professional tool to help you to make your aim come true, you can take a look at the fifth part in this guidance.
Part 5: How to Transfer Video from iPad to PC without iTunes but Leawo iTransfer
If you want to dispose how to transfer videos from iPad to PC without iTunes more smoothly and professionally, you can make use of Leawo iTransfer to assist you. This iPad to PC transfer will offer you much convenience in transferring iDevice files to computer. It can be applicable among iDevices, computers and iTunes to manage files effectively. The detailed steps on how to use this program to solve your problem are as follow.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
Step 1: Open Leawo iTransfer and Connect iPad with PC
Run iTransfer on PC and use a proper USB cable to connect iPad with PC. Your iPad information will show in the main interface. If you have a laptop, you can also use iTransfer to move video files from iPad to laptop with ease.
Step 2: Click “Movies” Tab and Transfer Video
Click on “Movies” tab under the “LIBRARY” menu. Choose the video files in the right window and then click on the transfer button at the bottom right of the interface. You can also right click on one selected video and then click on “Transfer to > My Computer”. In the pop-up panel, check “Save to folder” and then click on the “Change” button to find a computer folder to save the exported iPad videos. After that, click on “Transfer Now” to invoke the transfer process. In a few seconds, the process will be over. Thus, your iPad videos will be viewable on your PC.
Among all the iPad to PC transfer tools, iTransfer stands out for its multiple transfer functions and the accurate process. The steps to handle it is easy and you can have a try right now. Thus, the issue of how to copy videos from iPad to PC can be settled perfectly.