Recently, my friend downloaded some famous movies to his Mac. He wanted to transfer movies from Mac to iPad, so I gave him some suggestions to help him. He told me he used one of the methods that I gave him to solve the problem and the result was satisfactory. Here I would like to share with all of you in this guidance in case you need them.
Part 1: Transfer Movies from Mac to iPad via iTunes Sync
You can take the advantage of iTunes to copy movies from Mac to iPad. iTunes enables users to sync movies from their computers to iOS devices without any difficulty, but users have to add movie files to the library of iTunes first. Then users can move movies from Mac to iPad. The steps below show you how to transfer movies from Mac to iPad with iTunes.
1. Open and launch your iTunes and plug your iPad in with matched USB cable to connect to Mac. On the interface of iTunes, tap “File > Add File to Library” to add movies you want to transfer to iPad into iTunes library on Mac. The added movies would appear in the “Movies” library of your iTunes.
2. Then you need to tap the iPad icon on the bar of the sub-menu. Open your iPad and click “Settings > Summary > Movies” panel. There you could see all movies in your iTunes library on the right panel.
3. Tick “Sync Movies” option on the right menu and then select the movies you would like to transfer to your iPad.
4. After you select the movies, tap “Apply” on the bottom right corner of the interface to begin to sync movies to iPad.
5. Wait until the synchronization process is finished.
Finally, you can watch the movies on your iPad. The process is not difficult and it is great for you. Have a try and you will find it is really a nice way to transfer movies from MacBook to iPad.
Part 2: Transfer Movies from Mac to iPad via iTunes File Sharing
You can also use iTunes to transfer files between Mac and an app on your iPad that supports file sharing. You can easily connect your iPad to Mac via a matched USB cable. Thus, you can move movies from Mac to iPad via iTunes file sharing. The detailed steps are shown as below:
1. Launch the latest version of iTunes on Mac.
2. Plug iPad into Mac via USB cable and your iPad will be detected automatically. You can see iPad icon at top left corner.
3. Click the iPad icon on the main interface of iTunes. In the left interface, click “Apps”. Then, drag to the “File Sharing” section at the bottom of the interface.
4. Choose the app that can share movies from the listed ones in the “File Sharing” section.
5. Scroll and drop movies from the “Documents” list to a folder on your Mac to copy movies from Mac to iPad. You can also click “Add” in the “Documents” list in iTunes, find the movies you want to copy from Mac, and then click “Add”. iTunes copies movies to the app on your iPad.
It would take some time to finish, depending on the size of movies you’re transferring. If you don’t want to use iTunes to fix how to transfer movies from Mac to iPad, you can continue to check out the third method.
Part 3: Transfer Movies from Mac to iPad via Leawo iTransfer
In order to assist you to copy movies from Mac to iPad with no limitation, I suggest you use Leawo iTransfer for Mac. This software is quite professional and can transfer movies to iPad accurately, which allows you to transfer files and data between iOS devices, iTunes and computers, view data and documents on iOS devices from PC, and so on. By applying Leawo iTransfer, you will have no limitation to move movies from Mac to iPad. The first thing you need to do is download and install this software on your Mac. The following steps will display how to transfer movies from MacBook to iPad without iTunes in detail.
Leawo iTransfer for Mac is often used to transfer music from Mac to iPhone.
☉ copy files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ copy up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
Step 1: Open Leawo iTransfer and Connect iPad to Mac
Open Leawo iTransfer, and then connect your iPad to your Mac with USB cable. You will see the information of your iPad on the left interface.
Step 2: Click “Movies” Tab and Add File
Tap “iPad > Library > Movies” on the left sidebar, and the movies will be displayed in the right side. Then you can click “File > Add > Add File/Add Folder” at the upper right corner of the interface to copy movies from Mac to iPad.
Step 3: Select Movies and Transfer
After you choose the movies from Mac, Leawo iTransfer for Mac will start to move movies from Mac to iPad. The whole process is viewable. Wait until the transfer process is over. You will get all the selected movies in your iPad. Now, you’ve fixed how to transfer movies from MacBook to iPad easily.
This is the most professional method for you to move movies from Mac to iPad, and you can also employ this solution to transfer other files between Mac and your iOS devices or PCs. It is simple for you to solve various transfer problems. You should not miss this powerful software.