"Which is the best online slideshow to video converter to help me convert slideshow to video online? I have multiple PowerPoint slideshows on my iPad. Now I would like to convert PowerPoint slideshow to video so I could show the slideshow on my blog. I have no slideshow to video converter installed, and would not like one. Please tell me how to convert PowerPoint slideshow to video online." – Asked by Cilla Chou on Yahoo Answer.
Sometimes we may have to use the Internet to carry out some tasks, like searching for specific news, getting online help, contact with friends or customers, etc. We may also need an online alternative when we want to convert media files at the absence of local media converter. This post would show you effective solutions on how to convert PowerPoint slideshow to vide online with different online slideshow to video converters.
Part 1: 2 Online Slideshow to Video Converters to Convert Slideshow to Video Online
By searching "online powerpoint to video converter" on Google.com, you could get multiple online slideshow to video converter apps, like zamzar.com, online-convert.com, files-conversion.com, etc. Among zamzar.com, online-convert.com and files-conversion.com, the latter 2 are highly recommended, since zamzar.com only supports to convert PowerPoint slideshow to video online in SWF format, while the latter 2 apps support more output video formats. The below content would show you how to convert slideshow to video online with these 2 online apps.
No. 1 – Convert Slideshow to Video Online via online-convert.com:
Online Convert is a free online document converter that will convert your PowerPoint to multiple video formats and download it to your computer while you wait. The site also offers a number of other useful file converters, all free, and with no watermark in the final output file. The below steps show you how to convert slideshow to video online with this online app:
- Open this online converter page by clicking the link given above.
- In the "Video Converter" box of this page, click the inverted dropdown triangle button to select output video format and then click the "Go" button.
- On the new "Convert video to XXX" (XXX represents the output video format you’ve chosen in Step 2), click the "Choose File" button to browse and upload local PowerPoint slideshow. You could also add PowerPoint slideshow from your Dropbox or Google Drive.
- In the "Optional Settings" box, finish the video and audio parameters of output video file if you need (this step is optional).
- Then click the "Convert file" button. This online slideshow to video converter would start to convert slideshow to video online for you in background.
- Once the conversion is finished, you’ll be guided to download the converted slideshow file in video.
No. 2 – Convert Slideshow to Video Online via files-conversion.com:
Files-conversion.com is another wonderful free slideshow to video converter online to convert PowerPoint slideshow to video online in multiple video formats for free. It is easier to use than that of online-convert.com, with the same quantity of output formats supported. It allows you to set output video quality and file size for different devices. Check the below steps to learn how to convert slideshow to video online with files-conversion.com.
- Visit the page via the above link.
- On the page, click "Select a file" button to browse and upload PowerPoint slideshow.
- Next to the "Select a file" box, you could see a dropdown box, in which you could select output format from multiple options, like MP4, FLV, AVI, etc.
- Right below the "Select a file" box, choose output video file quality from Low, Moderate, High and Very High.
- Under the "Size" dropdown box, select output video size according to your target media player or device.
- After all these, click the "Convert" button. The page would show you the converting progress.
- After converting, you could then download the converted slideshow files.
Part 2: Convert Slideshow to Video in More formats Offline
It should be noted that online slideshow to video converter apps could only process one conversion at a time. This means that if you have multiple slideshows, you have to wait for one conversion over before you start to convert another slideshow to video. This makes it very inconvenient. Meanwhile, online slideshow to video converters could only output to a few limited video formats. To solve these, a desktop version of PowerPoint to video converter is recomended.
We highly recommend you Leawo PowerPoint to Video Pro, a professional desktop PowerPoint slideshow to video converter app that could help you convert and save PowerPoint presentations to video in 180+ formats for almost all media players and devices.
PowerPoint to Video Pro
☉ Support PowerPoint 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010/2013.
☉ Support all PPT formats: PPT, PPTX, PPTM, PPS, PPSX, POT, POTX, POTM.
☉ Adjust video and audio parameters of output files for multiple devices and players.
☉ Customize PowerPoint files like: insert background music/watermark, set transition, real-time narration.
How to Convert PowerPoint to Video with Leawo PowerPoint to Video Pro:
Follow the below steps to learn how to convert PowerPoint slideshow to video in desired format:
- Download and install Leawo PowerPoint to Video Pro on your computer, then launch it.
- Click the "Add" button to browse and load slideshows. You could load multiple slideshows for batch conversion.
- By clicking the "Output" box, you could set a local folder as output directory.
- Click the "Profile" drop-down box to set output format. You could select from "Common Video" group, or determine an output format from preset devices.
- If you want to adjust video and audio parameters of output slideshow video (including video codec, bit rate, video size, aspect ratio, frame rate, audio codec, channel, etc.), you could click the "Settings" button. This is optional.
- Click the "Customize" button to set transition time, add background music, adjust audio effect, change aspect ratio, apply watermark, etc.
- Finally, move mouse to the bottom right corner, click the "Convert" button to start to convert slideshow to video. You then only need to wait for the conversion.
Demo Video – How to Convert PowerPoint Slideshow to Video with Leawo PowerPoint to Video Pro
Part 3: Convert Slideshow to Video Online vs. Convert Slideshow to Video Offline
|Features||Online Slideshow to Video Converter||Leawo PowerPoint to AVI Converter|
|Convert PowerPoint to MP4|
|PPT, PPTX, PPTM, PPS, PPSX, POT, POTX, POTM|
|Supported output video formats||Only a few formats like MP4, AVI, FLV, WMV, etc.||Support to convert slideshow to video in 180+ formats including MKV, MP4, WMV, AVI, FLV, MOV, etc.|
|Convert slideshow to FLAC/WAV|
|Download and install|
|Set output video resolution|
|Adjust video and audio parameters|
|Set PPT transition time|
|Add PPT background music|
|Adjust audio effect|
|Change aspect ratio|
|Batch PowerPoint to MP4 video conversion|
|Internet connection||Not necessary for converting|
|Conversion success rate||Low, even failed sometimes||100% successful|