As the popularity of iPhones increases, more Android users might switch to iPhone. Apple has been improving iPhone’s camera feature and striving to make iPhone’s camera the best in its class. As a result, users end up taking more photos with their iPhone. From time to time, iPhone users might want to view iPhone pictures on PC. Not all iPhone users own a PC, and it might seem difficult for them to figure out how to view iPhone photos on PC. Especially those new iPhone users who are not familiar with this process might always wonder how to view photos in iTunes. In this article, we will review three ways of how to view photos from iPhone on PC.
Part 1: How to view photos from iPhone on PC via Windows Explorer
If you own a Windows PC, you might be curious about how to view iPhone pictures on PC without the help of additional software on PC. The most convenient way you can view iPhone photos on the computer is through the Windows Explorer every PC has.
1. Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable.
2. Go to “Computer” and double click on the iPhone icon under “Portable Devices” section. You will now access to your iPhone’s content.
3. Go to the folder “Internal Storage” and then “DCIM.” Here you might find multiple folders that include your photos and videos from your iPhone.
4. You can navigate to different folders here and find the photos you would like to transfer. Select all those photos. Then copy and paste into any folder on your PC to better organize and view iPhone photos on computer.
5. Once the transfer is completed, you can view iPhone pics on PC in the folder any time.
Part 2: How to view iPhone photos on computer via iCloud.com
Another way of how to view photos from iPhone on PC without downloading extra software is through iCloud.com. Before you can start following steps to view iPhone photos on PC, you need to enable your iCloud Photo Library. To do so, you can follow steps below:
1. On your iPhone with iOS 10.3 or later, go to “Settings.” Tap on your name and then “iCloud.” In the list of iCloud, tap on “Photos.” In iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to “Settings” and then “iCloud.” Tap on “Photos.”
2. Once you are in the screen of “Photos,” turn on iCloud Photo Library.
3. When you turn on iCloud Photo Library, your images on your iPhone will automatically start uploading to your iCloud.
After the upload of your photos completes, you can follow instructions below to view iPhone pics on PC.
1. Open a browser in your PC and go to icloud.com. Log in to iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
2. Click on “Photos” to view your iPhone photos in iCloud.
3. Select all the photos you want to download and view on your PC. Click on the cloud-like icon with an arrow faced downward to download photos to your PC.
4. Go to your default folder for downloads or the the folder you specify before the download. You can view all your photos.
5. You will find your photos there and view iPhone photos on computer.
Part 3: How to view iPhone photos on PC with Leawo iTransfer
The previous two methods can help you view iPhone photos on a computer without downloading extra programs. However, you have to upload photos on iPhone to iCloud Photo Library first and then download them in iCloud.com. This method might not be as convenient as you think, considering the time you need to put in.
The third method will utilize Leawo iTransfer, a professional program that is designed to facilitate the process of transferring photos, videos, music and different files between PC and different iOS devices. With Leawo iTransfer, how to view iPhone pictures on PC becomes more straightforward and causes less stress. Follow instructions below to view iPhone photos on a computer.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
1. Download Leawo iTransfer, install and launch it.
2. Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable. Leawo iTransfer will automatically recognize your iPhone, which saves you time navigating.
3. In the left section of the window, navigate to “Camera” under “LIBRARY” to access photos on your iPhone.
4. View and select photos you want to transfer to your PC.
5. Click on the large transfer icon in the lower right corner to initiate the transferral of photos.
6. You can also start the transferral process in the top menu bar. Go to “File” and then “Transfer to.” Click on “My computer” for transferring photos to your PC.
7. Check “Save to folder” in the pop-up window. Click on “Change” to set a destination on your PC for your iPhone photos.
8. Click “Transfer Now” and photos will be transferred to your PC.
When the process of transferral finishes, you can go to the folder you specify in the previous step. In that folder, you will find all your iPhone photos that have been transferred to your PC. From now on, you can quickly view iPhone pics on PC.