"Hi, how can I transfer photos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll? What’s the best way to save 1000+ videos and photos from PC to camera roll, as they were before?" Asked by one of my friends.
If you happen to meet the same question on how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll, this post would be exactly the place you should stop. We would like to show you 3 different ways to transfer photos from PC to Camera Roll. Also, these methods also work for you to transfer videos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll.
Part 1: Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll via Email
Transfer photos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll could be the best method for you if you’re going to transfer a small amount of photos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll. It doesn’t require you to download and install any kind of software on your PC. The below steps would show you how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll:
1. Open your browser and log into your mail.
2. Create a new email that attaches the photos you want to transfer from PC to iPhone Camera Roll, with the receipt being one of your own email addresses.
3. On your iPhone, open the receipt mail box to receive the pictures attached.
4. Top on the photos and then save to your iPhone.
5. The photos would now be successfully transferred from PC to iPhone Camera Roll.
Part 2: Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll via iTunes
You could also try to transfer photos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll via the iTunes Photo Sync. You need to make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed iTunes on your PC and connected iPhone to PC via the iPhone USB cable. Then, the below steps would show you how to transfer photos from PC to Camera Roll.
1. Click on this icon and you will see some more menu on the left side-bar. Select the Photos menu item to open the Sync Photos screen.
2. Tick on the Sync Photos from checkbox to allow iTunes to sync photos from your desktop. Then from the drop-down next to the checkbox you can select which folder you want to sync from.
3. You can then choose whether you want to sync the whole folder, along with its subfolders, or select individual folders. And you can choose whether videos would need to be synced as well.
4. You can also, instead of choosing a local folder, select to sync from the iPhoto. Here you can then further pick which Albums of Events to be included if you wish not to sync the whole content of your iPhoto.
When you finish your selection click on the Apply button and iTunes will start syncing your photos to your iDevice.
This method of using iTunes to transfer photos/videos are very suitable when you want to transfer a big number of photos and videos. And since it’s not using either the Internet or wireless connection, the transfer rate would be pretty fast and reliable and free.
Part 3: Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll via Leawo iTransfer
If you, like so many others, never use or hate using the notorious Apple iTunes, there is another way and that is to use third-party apps. Leawo iTransfer helps you easily transfer photos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll. As professional iOS data transfer app, Leawo iTransfer could help you transfer data and files between iOS devices, iTunes and PC easily.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Up to date iOS is supported for data and file backup and transfer.
Download and install this iTransfer on your computer. Then follow the below steps to learn how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll in detail.
Step 1: Connect iPhone with computer
Use the iPhone USB cable provided by Apple to connect your iPhone to computer. And launch Leawo iTransfer, then you could see your iPhone appear on this program.
Step 2. Open Photos tab
Under the iPhone device tab, open "Library > Photos" tab successively. Then, click the "Import" button.
Step 4. Add photos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll
Click the "Add" button and then choose to "Add File" or "Add Folder" options to add photos from PC to iPhone. Once the photos are added, Leawo iTransfer will start to transfer photos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll.
With Leawo iTransfer, you could transfer multiple data and files like music, video, photos, etc. between iOS devices, iTunes and computer. Also, as a dual-way iOS data transfer app, you could transfer photos and other data/files from iPod and other iOS devices to computer as well. If you’re using a Mac computer, you could make use of Leawo iTransfer for Mac.