If your phone is LG and you plan to use a new iPhone 8 to substitute it, you may wish to transfer photos from LG android to iPhone 8, for these photos are treasures for you. As for how to copy photos from android to iPhone, you can try the 3 methods listed below to assist you. The solutions are not hard to handle.
Part 1: How to Transfer Photos from LG Android to iPhone 8 via iCloud.com
If you want to deal with how to transfer photos from android to iPhone easily, you can use iCloud.com to help you. The detailed steps are as follows to assist you to realize your goal.
1. Connect LG to computer and then the PC will detect it as an external hard drive to begin to solve how to transfer photos between LG phone and iPhone.
2. On your computer, navigate to iCloud.com and then sign into it with the Apple ID and password. Afterwards, you need to tap the option of “Photos”.
3. After that, click on the upload button and then navigate to your LG storage folder to add the photo files to iCloud.
4. On your iPhone, swipe upwards to connect to Wi-Fi network and then you need to click on “Settings > Name/Apple ID > iCloud”. Choose the “Photos” tab to click on and enable the “iCloud Photo Library”. In the end, the iCloud photos will be synced to iPhone automatically.
If you are not fond of this solution to transfer photos between LG phone and iPhone, you can use other two methods in this tutorial to help you to make it.
Part 2: How to Send Pictures from My LG Phone to iPhone via Instant Messaging Software
In order to copy photos from android to iPhone, you can also take advantage of instant messaging software, such as Facebook to help you. This problem is not difficult for you to handle. Here I would like to show you how to use Facebook to solve how to send pictures from my LG phone to iPhone. The following contents will direct you to make it.
1. On LG phone and iPhone, you need to click to run the Facebook software and then sign into it respectively on your two phones to start the process to transfer photos from android to iPhone.
2. On your LG phone, type the account name of your iPhone Facebook in the “Search” box. Select the name you want to transfer photos to in the drop-down menu.
3. Afterwards, you need to click on the button of “Message” to write one message to your iPhone Facebook account for the photos. You can also leave the message box empty.
4. After that, you need to click on the paperclip icon to select the photos you need to transfer to iPhone and attach them to your new message. Click on the “Send” button to transfer photos from LG phone to iPhone.
5. Finally, you can go to your iPhone to download the pictures from the newly- received message from your LG phone.
This method to transfer photos between LG phone and iPhone is easy to use. If you prefer to choose a more professional program to help you to solve how to send pictures from my LG phone, you can continue to check out the method in the third part.
Part 3: How to Transfer Photos from LG Android to iPhone 8 via Leawo iTransfer
If you want to solve how to transfer photos from android to iPhone, you can choose to use Leawo iTransfer to be your assistant tool. This software is powerful for you to manage up to 12 kinds of files. Therefore, it is easy to use iTransfer to transfer photos from LG android to iPhone 8. The steps shown below will instruct you to solve this problem perfectly.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
1. Connect LG & iPhone to Computer and Launch Leawo iTransfer
Connect iPhone and LG phone with PC with USB cables. The computer will detect LG as an external hard drive. Run iTransfer on your computer and it will recognize your iPhone automatically.
2. Add Photos to iPhone
Click on the icon of your iPhone and then navigate to “LIBRARY > Photos”. After that, you need to click on the “Add” button to navigate to your LG storage folder to choose the pictures that you want to move to iPhone. Tap on the “Open” button, the transfer procedure will start. Wait until the completion of this process and in a few seconds, your LG pictures will be available on iPhone.
To transfer photos from LG android to iPhone 8 is not hard as you have thought. After you finish reading this guidance, you will be happy to find several ways to realize your goal.