"how do I transfer notes from ipad to PC ? - I have type a lot of notes but wonder how to transfer notes from iPad to PC. Any comment ?"
If you happen to have the same question as the abovementioned to transfer iPad notes to PC, this guide would be where you should stop. It provides 3 methos for you to backup iPad notes to PC with different iPad Notes to PC transfer apps. You could either choose iPad notes to PC transfer apps to copy iPad notes to PC, or directly use some preinstalled apps like iCloud and email to transfer notes from iPad to PC.
Part 1: How to Transfer Notes from iPad to PC with iTransfer
The very first tool to help you transfer Notes from iPad to PC is Leawo iTransfer, a professional iOS data transfer software app that could help you directly transfer iPad notes to PC within simple clicks. As a professional iOS data transfer software app, you could transfer notes from iPad to PC, and other files like video, image, book, etc.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
Download and install this iTransfer on your computer. Then, follow the below steps to learn how to transfer iPad notes to PC with this iPad transfer software.
Step 1. Launch the software
Run the software and connect your iPad device to computer with USB cable. You could see your iPad on the left sidebar.
Step 2. Choose notes to transfer from iPad to PC
Go to " iPad > Library > Notes" tab. You could view all notes on your iPad here. Check the notes you want to transfer from iPad to PC by ticking them.
Step 3. Set output directory
After checking notes to transfer from iPad to PC, click the "Export" button and then set an output directory on your computer.
Step 4. Transfer iPad notes to PC
After you set output directory, click the "Save" button to start to transfer iPad notes to PC with this iPad data transfer. The transfer process would last for a few seconds.
With Leawo iTransfer, you could transfer multiple data and files like music, video, photos, etc. between iOS devices, iTunes and computer. If you're using a Mac computer, you could make use of Leawo iTransfer for Mac.
Video Demo of How to Use Leawo iTransfer
Part 2: How to Transfer Notes from iPad to PC via iCloud
Also, you could make use of iCloud to transfer iPad notes to PC. In this way, you need to make some settings on your iPad and then you could view notes from iPad on PC. The below steps would show you how to copy notes from iPad to PC in detail:
- Open your iPad Settings icon and find iCloud tab.
- Then you will see "Notes" option. Toggle it on.
- Open the "Notes" app on your iPad and then move the notes you want to transfer from iPad to PC to the "ICLOUD" folder on the Notes app.
- iCloud would then automatically backup iPad notes to PC.
- Log in the iCloud.com with the same Apple ID that has been signed in on your iPad tablet.
- Open the "Notes" tab on iCloud.com and then you could view all notes you have transferred.
This method is totally free. But you need to make sure that you have a WiFi network to transfer iPad notes to PC wirelessly, since the iCloud sync works only under WiFi network connection.
Part 3: How to Transfer iPad Notes to PC via Email
Still, you could make use of the Notes share feature to transfer iPad notes to PC via email. The only thing you need to prepare is a mail account. This method is some kind of sending email to yourself from iPad and then you open the mail on PC. The below steps would show you detailed steps on how to transfer iPad notes to PC via email:
- Open the Notes app on your iPad and then open the note you want to transfer.
- You could see an icon with an upper arrow, by clicking which you could call out the share options.
- Choose Mail option and then input your own email address as receiver.
- Click the "Send" button to email iPad notes to PC.
- On your PC, log in the mail account and then open the mail post.
- You could then save the mail to PC as you like.
Obviously, it won't take you any penny to transfer iPad notes to PC via email. However, you could see that you could only transfer one note from iPad to PC at a time, which might be inconvenient if you want to transfer a large number of notes.