With the development of audio recording on computer in the past 10 years, a lot of people record music from Internet or local computer. You’re probably one of them. But not everyone knows that you can do a lot more than you thought you could if you get a hold of the right music apps and software. For example, you could directly edit music tags or share recorded music to iTunes within one click. In this post, we will show you how to record audio playing on computer effortly.
Part 1. How to Record Computer Audio with Leawo Music Recorder
The first computer audio recorder I want to recommend is Leawo Music Recorder. The professional audio recorder helps you record audio of any source it could capture and save to MP3 or WAV format. It could record audio and music from computer audio and online music sources like YouTube, AOL Music, Last.fm, etc. What’s more, professional online audio recorder can also add music tags like artist, album, album artwork, song name, and son on to recordings. Just launch the software and click the "Record" button before playing audio, and it will automatically record the audio you are playing. Users can pause or resume capturing process anytime. The following guide will show you how to record music on computer with the professional online audio recorder. And you can free download it to have a try.
1. After kicking it off, click the "Audio Source" icon on the main interface to set audio source firstly. To record audio playing on computer, select "Record Computer Audio" option.
2. To start recording, hit the big red “Start” button at the top left corner. Then you can play your computer audio. Also you can set the timer to record audio. Click the second icon at the bottom left corner to enter the Recording Task Scheduler and set the timer.
3. For music fans the Leawo Music Recorder has a very useful feature. It could automatically search, download and add music tags to your recordings. But you are allowed to edit the music tags manually. In the “Media” section, you can check out all the recordings in the "Library". And then you can right click a recording, choose "Edit Music Tags" and edit the music tag by yourself.
Part 2. How to Record Computer Audio with Aimersoft Music Recorder
Aimersoft Music Recorder is another selection to download Spotify music. The user gets the better services that are not only as per the expectations but the outcome which is also something desired by the user. With it, you can record any music from YouTube, Spotifty, Yahoo Music, iTunes, Pandora and more. All you need to do is a simple click on the Record button and this music recorder will save any songs you want when the music is playing. Check the following steps to know how to record computer audio with Aimersoft Music Recorder.
1. Run Aimersoft Music Recorder and click the Record button, which means it is ready to begin the recording process. Now just open media player and play music as usual. The computer audio recorder will begin recording the playing audio immediately.
2. After recording computer audio, you can add them to iTunes or your playlists. Check your files in the Library tab and right-click the file to choose "Add to iTunes Library" or click the “Add to iTunes” button on bottom. If you want to create a playlist, please click the "+" button on left bottom of the window. To view the audio information, you can click the "View Detail" button on the right bottom.
Part 3. Comparison between Leawo Music Recorder and Aimersoft Music Recorder
|Leawo Music Recorder||Aimersoft Music Recorder|
|Record Online Music|
|Record from Radio & Podcast|
|Record Computer Audio|
|Record Audio from Mic|
|Automatically Identify Music ID3 Tags|
|Auto-split Recording Music|
|Manually Edit Recordings Info|
|Creat Personal Playlist|
|Schedule to Record|
|Create Sound to Ringtone|
|Share to iTunes with 1 Click|
|Recorded Music Format||MP3/MAV Format||MP3/M4A Format|