With the advance of technology, many phones are equipped with the function – Voicemail. When you are not convenient to pick up phone, your voicemail will notice others to leave message. Hence, you can listen to voicemail sent by others and call back in time. However, how to record a voicemail? Let’s take a look at this introduction to learn how to record a voicemail.
Part 1: How to Record a Voicemail Message on iPhone
To record voicemail on iPhone, you have to first set up Voicemail and then record voicemail message by following these steps:
1. Tap on Phone > Voicemail;
2. Usually, you will be guided to automated voicemail system and you can simply follow voice prompt to set up Voicemail. If not, you have to follow these steps:
a. Click "Set Up Now". You will be required to enter password. Tap password and then click "Done". Re-tap again and click "Done". Please keep in mind that password should be between 4-6 digits in length.
b. Click "Custom" to record voicemail. Activate "Record" to start recording and tap "Stop" to finish recording voicemail. After you finish recording voicemail, tap on "Save".
Part 2: How to Record a Voicemail Message on Android
Android also enjoys the function of Voicemail. How to record voicemail messages on Android? For Android phone running Kitkat, you might need to learn from these steps to make voicemail recording.
1. Open your phone dialer, then press and hold "1" button for a few seconds.
2. Press "1" to record a voicemail and tap on "3" to change your password. In this way, you set your Android Voicemail up.
3. If you would like to change voicemail settings, you can open phone dialer again and click three dot at top right corner, then go to Settings > Calls > Voicemail > Setup to change your voicemail number and customize your greeting.
Part 3: How to Record Voicemail Message on Computer with Leawo Music Recorder
Leawo Music Recorder provides professional solution to solve how to record a Voicemail on computer. It is a versatile recording tool that can record any sound from audio source including microphone audio, computer audio and online audio. It is able to record music in many formats like MP3, WAV, MP4, FLACC, etc. This Voicemail recorder is abundant with many useful tools like Task Scheduler to automatically record audio, Auto-filter to filter ads in the recording and Music Editor to allow users to manually edit music tags like title, artist, year and genre. Now read the follow steps to learn how to record Voicemail messages.
Download and install Leawo Music Recorder. Now let’s take a look at how Leawo Music Recorder make Gaana.com MP3 song download.
Step 1: Set output directory
Tap on the drop-down icon in the upper-right corner and choose Settings > General to choose target output directory. On this panel, you can also change this Voicemail recorder language.
Step 2: Set audio source
On the same panel, navigate to Audio Source and choose "Record Audio Input" to record Voicemail.
Step 3: Set output format
Head to Format > Output Format on the setting panel and select MP3 or WAV as the output format. Besides, change bit rate and sample rate to adjust sound quality.
Step 4. Start to record Voicemail
Activate the recording button and then play voicemail on iPhone via microphone. When you finish playing Voicemail on iPhone, you can click the recording button to stop recording.
Step 5. Add Voicemail recording tags
Leawo Music Recorder’s embedded tag editor allows you to manually edit music tags. Go to Media panel and choose the Voicemail recording to right click it and choose "Edit Music Tags" to edit Voicemail message tags like genre, album, etc.
If you’re using a Mac computer, Leawo Music Recorder for Mac could help you easily record voicemail messages on Mac OS 10.6 and later.
Video Demo of How to Use Leawo Music Recorder
Extension: How to Save and Share Voicemail Message
Sometimes we may need to use voicemail messages in other ways like sharing to people or sending to friends. The below content would show you how to save and share voicemail messages freely.
Section 1: How to Save Voicemail Message as a Note or Voice Memo
You could easily save voicemail message as a note or voice memo and then send to others if you like. The below steps would show you how to save voicemail message as note or voice memo.
1. Open the Phone app on your screen.
2. Head to Voicemail at the bottom.
3. Click the voicemail message you need to save and tap on Share icon.
4. Select Notes or Voice Memos options at the top of Share menu. In this way, you can add the voicemail to an existing note or save it as a new note.
Section 2: How to Save Voicemail Message via Messages, Mail or AirDrop
To save Voicemail message via Messages, Mail or AirDrop, you can follow these steps:
1. Launch Phone app on your phone.
2. Click Voicemail tab at the bottom.
3. Choose Voicemail message you would like to save and click Share icon.
4. On Share menu, you can choose Messages, Mail or AirDrop. Enter and send message with the attached Voicemail, then you can share it by clicking an AirDrop contact.