"Jesus! I spent a whole day studying how to merge iCloud contacts and still had no progress. It really drove me crazy! Do you any way to iCloud merge contacts? I need your help." My friend complained to me. I guess there are many people encountering the same problem. Generally speaking, most of people tend to squander a lot of time on manually merging iCloud contacts one by one or export one iCloud account to another one via transferring. It is really time-wasting, isn't it? Today, I would like to introduce you some wiser solutions to how to merge iCloud contacts.
Part 1: iCloud Merge Contacts with Leawo iTransfer
Leawo iTransfer is a powerful tool that can transfer different files including photos, images, videos, tones and contacts between various iOS devices, PCs and iTunes. The interface of Leawo iTransfer is simple and user-friendly where all features are laid out in an intuitive and orderly way. With the software, you can easily back up important data and transfer data to computers, Mac and iTunes in a few clicks. As for how to merge iCloud accounts, Leawo iTransfer will help you a lot.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Up to date iOS is supported for data and file backup and transfer.
Download and install this iTransfer on your computer. Then follow the below steps to learn how to merge iCloud contacts in clicks.
Step 1: Download contacts from one iCloud
Log in one iCloud account on computer. After you log in iCloud, go to Contacts and click the gear icon at bottom left to choose "Select All" and then click "Export vCard" to download contacts from it to a specified folder.
Step 2: Connect iPhone with computer
Connect iPhone to your computer via USB cable and the device will be automatically detected by the software. You can see iPhone library in the left sidebar.
Step 3. Add contacts to iPhone
Go to iPhone > Library > Contact and click "Import" at the top of right interface to import contacts from computer.
Step 4. Transfer contacts to iPhone
Now Leawo iTransfer starts importing contacts from computer to iPhone. When it is finished, contacts will show on your iPhone.
After that, you can log in another iCloud account on your iPhone and back up contacts to this iCloud account.
- Tap on Settings > iCloud to log in another iCloud account on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and choose "Backup" and toggle "Backup" on. iPhone will automatically back up contacts to iCloud, thus you compete iCloud merge contacts.
Now, your iCloud contacts from different iCloud accounts have been successfully merged into one account. With Leawo iTransfer, you could transfer multiple data and files like music, video, photos, etc. between iOS devices, iTunes and computer. If you're using a Mac computer, you could make use of Leawo iTransfer for Mac.
Video Demo of How to Use Leawo iTransfer
Part 2: iCloud Merge Contacts via Backup
Actually, you could log out your iCloud account on your iPhone and then choose to keep your contacts on your iPhone. Then, you could log in the other iCloud account and sync its contacts via WiFi connection. Then your iPhone would ask you whether to merge the contacts or not. Choose to merge.
There is still another method to let iCloud merge contacts. You can also actualize it via backup.
1. Open Safari and go to iCloud website: iCloud.com;
2. Enter your Apple ID and password to log in iCloud.
3. Go to Contacts and click gear icon at bottom left and choose "Select all" and then "Export vCard" to your iPhone.
4. Log in another iCloud account on your iPhone by going to Settings > iCloud and turning "Backup" on.
Part 3: How to Merge iCloud Contacts on Mac
If you're using a Mac computer, it would be even easier for you to merge iCloud contacts on Mac. You could follow the below steps to merge iCloud contacts on Mac:
1. Log in one iCloud account on iCloud.com and go to Contacts. Click the gear icon to choose "Select All" or you can click "Shift", the first and last contact name to select all contacts. Then click the gear icon to choose "Export vCard" to a target output directory.
2. Log out the iCloud account and log in another iCloud account. Go to Contacts and click gear icon at the bottom left corner to select "Import vCard" to import contacts from computer. Now you make iCloud contacts merge.
Part 4: How to Delete Duplicate Contacts on iCloud
We have introduced how to merge contact iCloud the above, but there is a question that duplicate contacts may occur on iCloud. How to delete duplicate contacts on iCloud after you merge contacts with iCloud?
1. Log in the iCloud account where you merged contacts and click on Contacts.
2. You will see a list of contact names in the middle. Hold "Command" and select duplicate contact names one by one.
3. Click "Delete" key on keyboard or click the gear icon to choose "Delete" to delete all duplicate contacts on iCloud.