If you wish to realize iCloud contacts import CSV, this guidance will offer you a way out. To realize iCloud contacts import CSV is not a tough task. You can use the methods below to help you. To achieve iCloud contacts export CSV will ensure the safety of your contacts. You can achieve your aim via vcfconvert or iTransfer. These are two effective ways to export iCloud contacts to CSV. Therefore, when it comes to how to achieve iCloud contacts export CSV, you can follow the steps given below. This tutorial will surely assist you.
Part 1: How to Export iCloud Contacts to CSV via Vcfconvert
You can realize iCloud contacts import CSV via iCloud.com and then via vcfconvert. http://labs.brotherli.ch/vcfconvert/ is the url of vcfconvert. This is an online vCard to LDIF/CSV converter, which is a good website to use when you want to realize your goal. Follow the steps shown below and you will be able to achieve iCloud contacts export CSV.
1. On your computer, navigate to iCloud.com and then log into it with your Apple ID and password to begin to solve how to realize iCloud contacts import CSV.
2. In the main interface, you need to click on the panel of “Contacts”. Afterwards, you need to click on the gear icon at the bottom left of the interface to choose the option of “Select All”.
3. When you have selected the contacts, you need to click on the settings cog once again. Afterwards, you need to tap the option of “Export vCard”. A vCard file will now be downloaded to your computer folder.
4. Open a web browser and head to vcfconvert to prepare to convert VCF to CSV.
5. You need to click on “Choose File” in the interface to add the vCard file that you have exported from iCloud. Afterwards, you need to select CSV in the “Format” panel. There is no need for you to change other default settings. Finally, you can choose the button of “Convert” to initiate the converting process. When this procedure comes to an end, the CSV file will be available on your computer “Downloads” folder.
6. Navigate to the folder on your computer and click to open the CSV file to check whether it can work properly in Microsoft Excel.
Thus, you can achieve iCloud contacts export CSV successfully. Your iCloud contacts will be organized by name and their information will be shown in the spreadsheet. If you want to use a more professional program to help you to export iCloud contacts to CSV, you can continue to check out the second part in this guidance.
Part 2: How to Export iCloud Contacts to CSV via iTransfer
You can use Leawo iTransfer to achieve iCloud contacts export CSV easily. This program is useful to solve diverse transfer problems. You can use it to manage 12 kinds of files among computers, iTunes and iDevices, such as contacts, songs, movies and etc. If you want to export iCloud contacts to CSV via iTransfer, the first thing you need to do is to sync iCloud contacts to iPhone. Then you can export the iPhone contacts to CSV directly with iTransfer. The steps shown below will direct you to achieve your aim.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
1. Sync iCloud Contacts to iPhone
On your iPhone, swipe upwards to connect iPhone to Wi-Fi network, and then you need to head to “Settings > Name/Apple ID > iCloud > contacts” to turn on the contacts library of iCloud. After that, the iCloud contacts will sync to your iPhone automatically to prepare to realize iCloud contacts import CSV.
2. Connect iPhone to Computer and Launch iTransfer
Plug your iPhone into PC via proper USB cable. Then you need to run iTransfer on your computer. It will detect your iPhone automatically and show the information of your iPhone in the interface.
3. Select Contacts to Export to CSV File
Head to “iPhone icon >LIBRARY > Contacts” panel to check all the iPhone contacts. After that, you need to choose the contacts you need and then right click on the “Export” button.
4. Export Contacts to CSV
In the pop-up panel, you need to select the output directory and file type. Choose a folder on your computer to save the exported CSV file and then select CSV as output file format in the “Save as type” drop-down menu. Thus you can achieve iCloud contacts export CSV completely.
This solution to realize iCloud contacts import CSV is more effective and accurate. Now you can download this program and have a try. After it helps you to solve the transfer problem, you will know how powerful this software is. You can also use it to transfer contacts from PC to iPhone. If your computer is Mac, you can use Leawo iTransfer for Mac for iOS data transferring and managing on Mac.