If Leawo Prof. DRM crashes while launching, please follow the steps below to have a try.
1. Make sure the iTunes version is 18.104.22.168 or later.
2. Make sure you checked Share iTunes Library XML with other applicationsin iTunes Preferences>Advanced.
Still crashed, re-start several times and send us the log files to [email protected] with problem details. You can find log files here:
For Windows version: Please keep Win+R on the keyboard pressed or click Start>Run, input %appdata%/Leawo\TunesCopy\Log, click the OK button.
For Mac version: Please keep Win+shift+G on the keyboard pressed, then find ~/Library/Application Support/com.leawo.tunescopy/Log/run.log.
If Leawo Prof. DRM crashes while conversion, please contact us with the following information.
1. Total converted video size.
2. The video names you are converting.
3. Simultaneously converted video quantity.
4. Other operations with the program while conversion.
5. Click top Settings>Help>Bug Report, and submit Bug Report.
This FAQ is about: Frequently Asked Questions, TunesCopy, TunesCopy for Mac