Open Prof. Media, click Copy tab to enter the interface of Blu-ray Copy.
Click "Add Blu-ray/DVD" button. On the following drop-down menu:
1. Click "Add from CD-ROM " to import Blu-ray/DVD files from your disc drive.
2. Click "Add from folder" to import Blu-ray/DVD folder.
3. Click "Add ISO file" to import ISO file.
Also you can perform all the aforesaid import by directly drag and drop source file to the interface.
1. Choose disc type
After loading the source Blu-ray/DVD/ISO files, click to choose Disc type for the backup between BD100, BD66, BD50, BD25, DVD-9 and DVD-5.
2. Choose copy mode
There are 3 copy modes provided: Full Movie, Main Movie and Custom Mode .
a. Full Mode is for copying contents of the whole disc;
b. Main Movie is for Movie-only backup;
c. Choose Custom Mode to choose whatever chapters of video content in the disc to copy.
3. Choose subtitle and audio track
Subtitle and Audio Tracks inside the disc will all be presented under Subtitle and Audio Option . You can choose the subtitle and audio track you like at will.
The size of the output file is displayed at the bottom of the interface.
1. Click the big green "Copy" button on the top-right corner to call out backup setting panel, where you need to set the "Copy to", "Disc Label", "Save to".
a. "Copy to" is for when you want to copy Blu-ray/DVD/ISO file to a blank disc. Insert a writable disc into the CD-ROM in your computer and select it as the target of the output file under "Copy to" option.
b. "Save to" option allows you to save the Blu-ray/DVD content as a folder or ISO file to your computer. Check "Folder" or "ISO File" to choose to save the Blu-ray/DVD content either in a folder or as an ISO file. And then click the box from below "Save to" to set the directory for the backup.
2. The Blu-ray Copy allows you to copy a Blu-ray/DVD disc to another blank disc while you only have one CD-ROM. You can first save the Blu-ray/DVD disc content to your computer and then copy the disc backup to a blank disc.
3. Click the "Copy" button at the bottom of the sidebar to start copying.
Any 3rd-party product names, trademarks, logos and images occasionally mentioned on this site belong to their owners. These might include but not be limited to YouTube, Apple, Amazon, Adobe, Netflix, etc. Leawo Software is independent of all of these property owners.