If your DVD Player supports video format,
1) Go to the Official Web of your DVD Player to check which video format it supports.
2) Choose a right video format for your DVD Player by the button before 3D on the video processing list.
3) Use a USB connection to transfer the video files to DVD player for playback.
If your DVD Player supports disc only,
1) Please use Bluray Creator or DVD Creator , if your computer is Mac, please use Bluray Creator for Mac or DVD Creator for Mac.
2) Insert a disk that is compatible with your DVD player to burn the DVD. Please choose the right type of writable DVD disc, DVD-R/RW or DVD+R/RW.
3) Choose a right TV Standard, NTSC or PAL.
4) Click Burn to start the burning.