Leawo Blu-ray Ripper is an all-in-one Blu-ray ripping tool with powerful functions. It could rip Blu-ray/DVD to common video and audio in 180+ formats, so you can freely enjoy converted Blu-ray/DVD movies on portable devices, upload Blu-ray/DVD to blog or video sharing sites for sharing, or edit Blu-ray/DVD with video editing programs. The program also combines various bonus features to fully enrich your movie enjoyment.
Leawo Blu-ray Ripper is available on both trail and registered versions. The trail version only processes the first 5-minute content of the source Blu-ray/DVD files.
Top Menu Introduction
1. Simply click button on program top menu to open its drop-down menu. Then you can choose Load DVD or Load BD option to load Blu-ray/DVD source from Blu-ray/DVD disc or folder.
2. Simply click button on program top menu to open its drop-down menu. Then you can Rename selected Blu-ray/DVD title; Clear all imported Blu-ray/DVD sources; Check All or Uncheck All Blu-ray/DVD titles; Check Chapters or Uncheck Chapters; Merge selected Blu-ray/DVD titles into one file; get into program video editing menu via clicking Media Edit option; get detailed Media Information; and enter the advanced profile Settings menu via clicking Settings option.
3. Simply click button on program top menu to open its drop-down menu. You can click Options to do program settings, plus click Language to choose desired user interface language. You will locate 13 types of interface languages under Language option: English, French, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, German, Polish, Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
Check below to know how to do settings about program itself.
Under Options>General section, you can set Output directory, and Enable automatic update check or not. If you uncheck the Enable automatic update check box, you can set desired frequency to automatically check program update – Number of days between update checks, Update every day, Update every week, or Update every month.
Under Options>Conversion section, you can choose to Enable Streaming MP4 Video, Enable DVD Navigator, Enable Deinterlacing or not. If the Output File Exist already, you can choose to Overwrite, Rename or Skip it. Setting CPU Core at your will is also available.
Leawo Blu-ray Ripper allows you to take snapshots out of favorite movie scenes. So under Options>Thumbnail section, you can set desired Image Format (PNG, BMP or JPG) for snapped screenshots saving; set Image Size as Original or Custom image size by adjusting Width and Height. You can set screenshot output directory under Save to option, and choose to Display image after thumbnail or not.
If you surf the internet by using proxy, you can head to Options>Connection section and then check Use Proxy option to do proxy settings, including Host, Port, Proxy Type, Username and Password. The Get IE Proxy option will help you set the proxy quickly.
4. The Help option on program menu points to the detailed guide on how to use Leawo Blu-ray Ripper. The Home Page option leads you to the product page of Leawo Blu-ray Ripper. The Support option will take you to Leawo’s support center. You can choose Register option to activate the program, and choose Check for updates to find the newest version of Leawo Blu-ray Ripper. Bug report option provides you the direct access to send all bugs of Leawo Blu-ray Ripper to Leawo. The About option will provide you the detailed information about Leawo Blu-ray Ripper, like Version, Support, Home Page, etc.
1. Load Blu-ray/DVD movies
Simply click button on program toolbar to load Blu-ray source from Blu-ray disc or Blu-ray folder. You can even click button on program toolbar to load DVD source from DVD disc or DVD folder. All imported files will be displayed on program left panel.
2. Set output profile
Enter into menu to choose a player or device compatible video/audio format as the output profile. You can click button and enter into Profile Customise menu to choose desired profile groups to appear on the profile menu; pull up or down the profile menu by clicking or button respectively. You can even take use of the profile searching bar to locate needed profile instantly.
If needed, you can click the button to set video and audio parameters, including Video/Audio Codec, Quality, Audio Quality, Video Size, Bit Rate, Frame Rate, Sample Rate, Aspect Ratio, Channels. The adjusted video and audio parameters could be saved as a new profile for later use, just via clicking Save as button on Settings menu.
3. Edit source video (Optional)
Select one source file, click the button on program menu bar or right-click your chosen file to choose Media Edit option to enter into Video Edit menu. You can trim video length, crop video size, add special effects and watermark to the video.
4. Convert 2D Blu-ray/DVD to 3D (Optional)
Simply click the button on program toolbar or click the button behind each Blu-ray/DVD title or chapter to enter into the 3D Settings panel. You are allowed to convert 2D Blu-ray/DVD to 3D video with 6 different 3D modes supported: Red/Cyan, Red/Green, Red/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Interleaved, Side by Side. You can change 3D depth in 3D Depth box.
Please check here to know how to create 3D movies.
5. Start Ripping Blu-ray/DVD
Click big button at the bottom right to start the Blu-ray/DVD ripping process.
During the conversion, you can click button to pause the conversion; click button to restart the conversion; click button to skip one conversion task. You can even click the button at the bottom right to cancel the whole Blu-ray/DVD conversion.
You can choose to Do Nothing from After Conversion drop-down list, or choose Open Output Folder to find converted files, or even choose Shutdown computer to turn off your computer automatically after finishing the conversion.
This FAQ is about: Guide