YouTube is the world’s famous video website where you can easily find millions of music videos, movies, TV shows and many other videos. However, comparing with streaming YouTube music online, it is always best to have your songs downloaded to iTunes rather than just enjoy them on Internet. And many YouTube fans might look for an easy and quick way on how to download YouTube music to iTunes, so that they can play YouTube music on iPhone, iPod or iPad. If you are one of them, the post is just right for you. In this post, we will show you how to download free music to iTunes from YouTube for offline enjoyment. Here are several wonderful pieces of software recommended for finishing the task.
- Part 1: Download Music from YouTube to iTunes with Leawo Music Recorder
- Part 2: Download Music from YouTube to iTunes with Leawo Video Downloader and Leawo Video Converter
- Part 3: Download Music from YouTube to iTunes through YouTube to MP3 Converter
- Part 4: How to Add Downloaded YouTube Music to iTunes
Part 1: Download Music from YouTube to iTunes with Leawo Music Recorder
To download music from YouTube to iTunes, you could get help of the powerful music recording software. With Leawo Music Recorder, you are able to directly download music from YouTube by recording and share them to iTunes within one click. The following guidance will show you how to download music to iTunes from YouTube by recording music with Leawo Music Recorder.
1. After kicking it off, click the “Audio Source” icon on the main interface to set audio source firstly. To record online audio and record streaming audio, select “Record Computer Audio” option.
2. To start recording, hit the big red “Start” button at the top left corner. And then click to play YouTube video. It should be noted that you first let this music recording software start recording and then play your source audio. Also you can set the timer to record audio. Click the second icon at the bottom left corner to enter the Recording Task Scheduler and set the timer.
3. For music fans the Leawo Music Recorder has a very useful feature. It could automatically search, download and add music tags to your recordings. But you are allowed to edit the music tags manually. In the “Media” section, you can check out all the recordings in the “Library”. And then you can right click a recording, choose “Edit Music Tags” and edit the music tag by yourself.
4. After recording all the music you want, select the music files in the “Library” tab or press “Ctrl” to select multiple songs. And then click the “Add to iTunes” button shown as arrow icon at the bottom of the main interface to add the recorded music to your iTunes library.
Part 2: Download Music from YouTube to iTunes with Leawo Video Downloader and Leawo Video Converter
In addition to recording audio from YouTube and add them to iTunes, you could also download music from YouTube to iTunes by downloading audio from YouTube with YouTube downloading software and use Leawo Video Converter to convert audio to iTunes supported audio file like MP3, WAV, AAC, etc. As Leawo Software has integrated Leawo Video Downloader and Leawo Video Converter into Leawo Prof. Media, we can download and install Leawo Prof. Media to complete the process. The following guide will show you how to download YouTube music to iTunes by with Leawo YouTube Downloader and Leawo Video Converter.
1. Download and install Leawo Prof. Media on Leawo’s official site, open it and you would find that Leawo Video Downloader and Leawo Video Converter are both included in Leawo Prof. Media. Run Prof. Media and click Video Downloader tab to open Leawo Video Downloader.
2. After clicking Video Downloader tab, the built-in web browser in the video downloader would take you to YouTube by default(Can be changed to any website you want in Settings). To go to other website just click the address bar at the top and input the new address.
3. Open the link with the video you want to download and the video downloader would detect the downloadable video source automatically. When it finishes detecting, all the downloadable video sources would be shown on the sidebar on the right. If the sidebar didn’t come up when you open the video link, just click the green button in the middle of the scroll bar with a leftwards triangle on it to call it out. On the sidebar you could see all the downloadable video source with detailed information like the format, resolution and size of the video. Click the Download button on the video you want to download to start downloading the video. Because you want to download audio only, you need to choose the “audio only” format to download.
4. Check out the downloading audio in the Downloading tab next to the address bar, when the video finishes downloading, check it out under Downloaded tab.
5. Under “Downloaded” tab, right click the downloaded video and choose “Add to Convert” to add downloaded video to Leawo Video Converter for converting video to iTunes audio file.
6. Click the drop-down box next to the “Add Photo” button to select “Change” option, and then select “MP3” as the output format on the pop-up Profile window. Click the big green “Convert” button on the sub-menu bar next to the format setting drop-down box. Then, on the pop-up sidebar, set output directory. After setting output directory, click the “Convert” button right below. Leawo Video Converter would start to convert video to iTunes audio immediately.
Part 3: Download Music from YouTube to iTunes through YouTube to MP3 Converter
MP3hub(https://www.mp3hub.com/) is an essential tool that is capable of downloading a YouTube video. Totally online and free, no registration neither installation required. With this YouTube to MP3 Converter, the video download, conversion and sharing process are done in a completely asynchronous way, making the downloading operation way faster than any other converters. Furthermore, it can adapt to every resolution up to 300pixels width, you can download from your TV, desktop computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet. Last but not least, it is compatible with a lot of websites, such as Soundcloud, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Dailymotion, Vimeo and many others! Learn how to download music from YouTube to iTunes through YouTube to MP3 Converter.
Note: Download sometimes fails if you use ADBLOCK.
Step 1. Go to YouTube, you can search video or audio by name or just copy the link and paste it. And hit Search.
Step 2. As soon as you hit the button, the web page will show you the video that you want to download. Click the arrow icon and it will lead to another interface. In the list, select the format you like and hit the red button Download.
Then you may download Music from YouTube through YouTube to MP3 Converter. The beauty of this tool is that it’s very simple and powerful at the same time. However, sometimes when I try to download the video I want from mp3hub, I always encounter the problem: Anonymous Proxy detected, click here. When I click it, I fail to get and download the file I want. Maybe there is something wrong with the video that I want to download.
Part 4: How to Add Downloaded YouTube Music to iTunes?
After downloading music from YouTube through YouTube to MP3 Converter, then we need to add the Music to iTunes, so that we are able to fully enjoy the songs on iPod, iPhone or iPad in offline mode.
Note: Ensure that you have the latest iTunes software version installed on your computer before plugging in your iPhone. iTunes should automatically check this when it is run.
Step 1. Launch the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
Step 2. Click the File menu, and then click Add to Library. A window pops up that allows you to navigate your computer’s hard drive. Navigate to the folder or location of the files you want to import.
Step 3. Select the files or folders you want to add, and then click Open. Check that iTunes added the files by opening the Music option from the drop-down near the top left corner in iTunes. Choose Songs, and then click the Date Added column to view the most recently added songs.
After you’ve done this, all of the songs will be sorted out based on the artist and the album name – this will make it a lot easier to locate songs if you have a huge library.
Will you ever need to convert YouTube video to iTunes swiftly, you know how to get this done with little to no effort with Leawo Music Recorder, Leawo Video Downloader and Leawo Video Converter. Why not download these wonderful tools and having a try?