If you want to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone when you buy a new iPhone, you may want to know the methods to help you to make it. This guidance is just suitable for you if you encounter this problem. It is not difficult to transfer Samsung to iPhone at all. In fact, you can take advantage of Move to iOS app, Email and iTransfer to assist you to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone. Now, let’s start to get to know how to realize your goal.
Part 1: How to Transfer Files from Samsung to iPhone via Move to iOS App
Move to iOS app is released by Apple Company. You can use it to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone, such as photos, notes, contacts and so on. This application makes it simple for Android users to switch to iPhone. In this part, you will know how to transfer files from Samsung to iPhone with Move to iOS app.
1. Download and install Move to iOS app from the Google Play Store onto your Samsung and iPhone.
2. On you iPhone, launch Move to iOS app and then swipe upwards to connect to Wi-Fi.
3. On your Samsung, open Move to iOS app. Afterwards, you can check the files you need to transfer to iPhone in the interface, such as “Google Account”, “Bookmarks”, “Messages” and etc. You need to make sure your Samsung is also connected to good Wi-Fi network to transfer Samsung to iPhone.
4. After this transfer process is over, you will solve how to transfer files from Samsung to iPhone perfectly.
This procedure to transfer contacts from Android to iPad is completed wirelessly and securely. You can choose one of your favorite solutions listed above to help you to transfer Android contacts to iPad. Have a try and you will know it is not a tough task to complete.
Part 2: How to Transfer Samsung to iPhone via Email
Email is also a good choice for you to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone. However, this has the limitation on the file sizes. If you just have several small files that you wnat to transfer to iPhone, you can take advantage of Email to help you easily. Here I would like to take photos for instance to explain how to transfer files from Samsung to iPhone via Email.
1. First you need to click on “Apps” on the home screen of Samsung and then tap the “Email” application. Afterwards, click on the compose button on the upper left of the interface.
2. Afterwards, you need to enter another email address of your own or touch the people icon in the interface to choose the contact number in the list of “Contacts”. Then you need to click on “Done”.
3. Click on the “Subject” panel to enter a subject and then click on the input area to enter a message. You can also leave it empty.
4. After that, you need to touch the attach button and then choose the files you want to transfer to iPhone, such as pictures and videos. You can also choose the required image size if you add pictures as attachment files. Afterwards, you can click the send button to send the email to yourself.
5. On your iPhone, click to open the email you have just received and download the attachment files to your iPhone by tapping on the download button. Thus you can solve how to transfer files from Samsung to iPhone with a few clicks.
If you are not fond of using Email to help you to transfer Samsung to iPhone, you can also choose a 3rd-party program to solve this problem. In the third part, I will show you how to use iTransfer to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone in detail.
Part 3: How to Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone via Leawo iTransfer
If you want to transfer Samsung to iPhone, Leawo iTransfer will be your good assistant tool. It enables users to manage 12 kinds of files among computers, iTunes and iOS devices, which is quite useful on solving how to transfer files from Samsung to iPhone. You can also use it to transfer files from iPhone to Samsung in case you need. Follow me to read the detailed steps on how to transfer files from Samsung to iPhone with iTransfer. Here I would like to take music for example.
☉ Transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
1. Plug Samsung & iPhone to PC and Open Leawo iTransfer
Connect your Samsung and iPhone with computer with suitable USB cables. The computer will recognize Samsung as an external hard drive. Launch iTransfer and the software will detect iPhone automatically.
2. Add Files to iPhone
Go to “iPhone icon > LIBRARY > Music” and then click on the “Add” button to navigate to your Samsung folder to find the music files. Click on “Open” and the transfer process will be initiated. If you want to transfer other files to iPhone, you just need to click on the corresponding category under the menu of “LIBRARY” and then click on the “Add” button to upload Samsung files to iPhone. When the transfer process comes to an end, you will get the Samsung files on your iPhone.
iTransfer is the best choice for you to transfer Samsung to iPhone. Now you can have a try and you will know how powerful its functions are.