It is definitely a bad luck when you are going to update your iPhone to iOS 7 but get stuck in recovery mode. That’s annoying when iTunes shows you the “Error 3004″ or other numbers or warnings. If your iPhone gets stuck in recovery mode, the first thing you may want to try is holding the home button and the power button at mean time till the screen gets black and then start the iPhone again. This is a simplest way to troubleshoot the problem. If you don’t get your iPhone back to life, you may want to send it to the Apple Store.
After you get the fixed iPhone from the Apple Store, you may find that some of the data in your iPhone are lost. This might not be the problem of the Apple Store, but the problem of the updating itself. If you want to recover the lost files from your iPhone, you can restore iPhone with the iTunes backup. However, if you only lost part of the data, and the iTunes backup is a little out of date, you may not want to use that backup. At this moment, you’d better use iPhone data recovery software to show you how to recover lost data from iPhone when iPhone stuck in recovery mode because you are able to preview and choose the data to recover, and you won’t be frustrated about which data are lost.
I would like to introduce Leawo iOS Data Recovery to you, as this software will not only help you get back the lost data from iTunes backup, but also recover the lost data from you iOS devices. With both of the two ways, you will be able to recover as many data as possible after your iPhone gets stuck in recovery mode. The following guidance will show you both ways to recover lost data from iPhone, and you can free download the software and have a try. Note that the trial version will stop at the preview window.
iOS Data Recovery
☉ Recover multiple deleted data directly from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
☉ Extract and export 12 types of files from previous iTunes&iCloud backup
☉ Back up 12 kinds of data on iOS devices to computer
☉ Recover data lost due to jailbreak, iOS upgrade, deletion, etc.
☉ Support iPhone 6s/6s plus, iOS 9.3.2, iTunes 12.4 & Win10
Tutorial 1. Recover Lost Data from iTunes Backup
1. Run Leawo iOS Data Recovery after installing it on your computer. The software will show you 2 options: “Recover from iTunes Backup” and “Recover from iOS Device”. Choose the former one and then the software will show all the backups you have made on this computer. Choose the iPhone backup and click “Scan” at the right bottom of the window.
2. The software will scan the contents in the iPhone backup. 12 categories will be listed in the left sidebar, when the scan is done, the names of the categories will turn white. Choose one category and then the contents will be shown in the right part of the window. Preview and select the files you want to recover and then click “Recover” at the right bottom of the window.
3. After clicking the button, you will see a pop-up dialog. Click “Open” in the dialog and then choose a folder on your computer to save the exported files. Click “Go” to start recovering lost data from iPhone backup.
Tutorial 2. Recover Lost Data from Your iPhone
1. Run Leawo iOS Data Recovery and connect iPhone to computer with the USB cable. The software will recognize your iPhone and show a “Start” button in the middle of the window. Click the button and the software will start to analyze your iPhone.
2. When the analysis of your iPhone is finished, the software will begin to scan the contents in your iPhone. The names of the 12 categories will turn white when the scan is done, but you will only be able to recover 6 kinds of deleted files from iPhone directly, including contacts, messages, call history, notes, calendars and reminders. Choose one category and check “Only display the deleted items” at the bottom of the left sidebar, and then only the deleted contents will display in the right part of the window. Select files and click the “Recover” button to recover lost data from iPhone.
Tutorial 2. Recover Lost Data from iCloud Backup
1. Run Leawo iOS Data Recovery, and you’ll see the 3 recovery modes in the main interface. Choose “Recover from iCloud Backup” in the window. Then log in iCloud with your Apple ID.
2. Choose iPhone backup and click Download to download the iCloud backup if you are using the iCloud backup for the first time.
3. When the software finishes downloading the iCloud backup, it will start to scan the contents in the backup. When the scan is done, you can choose a category in the left sidebar, and then check the files in the right part to extract. Then click “Recover” at the right bottom. A dialog pops up after the recover button is clicked. Hit “Open” in the dialog to choose a folder on your computer to save the exported files, and then click “Go” to start extracting files from iCloud backup.
The guidance mentioned above have shown you how to recover lost data from iPhone when iPhone stuck in recovery mode. Leawo iOS Data Recovery is helpful for various kinds of data recovery issues, and it also helps users to backup iPhone, iPad and iPod touch files, for example, if you want to backup iPhone photos to computer, you can rely on Leawo iOS Data Recovery. Leawo iOS Data Recovery will be helpful for our daily life, check it out if you are interested.