No matter for what reasons you want to burn ISO file to disc or back up ISO file onto disc on Mac, safekeeping or sharing, one thing is a must have. That’s Mac Blu-ray backup tool, which could help you back up ISO file onto a blank Blu-ray disc. In this post, I would like to share 2 apps, both of which help you easily copy ISO file to Blu-ray disc on Mac OS 10.6 and later. To complete the ISO to Blu-ray disc backup on Mac, side these 2 Blu-ray backup tools, you still need to prepare several things, including: source ISO image file, a blank and writable Blu-ray disc (BD50 or BD25), and a Mac computer with BD recorder drive. With all things prepared, you could follow the below guide to learn detailed steps on how to copy ISO to Blu-ray disc on Mac.
Part 1: Leawo Mac Blu-ray Copy
The first app is of course a Mac Blu-ray backup tool that is exclusively designed for Blu-ray movie backup on Mac – Leawo Blu-ray Copy for Mac. Leawo Blu-ray Copy for Mac helps any Mac user to back up Blu-ray movies from disc, folder or ISO file onto computer hard drive or blank writable Blu-ray disc.
How to Copy ISO to Blu-ray Disc on Mac with Leawo Blu-ray Copy for Mac:
1. Open Leawo Blu-ray Copy for Mac;
2. Insert blank and writable Blu-ray disc into the disc drive of Mac computer.
3. Navigate to the ISO image file and directly drag and drop ISO image file onto Leawo Blu-ray Copy for Mac;.
4. On the "Add iso file" window, set "Copy to" and "Disc Label" options. Select blank writable Blu-ray disc recorder drive as target in "Copy to" option.
5. Click the "Burn" button on the "Add iso file" window to start copying ISO to Blu-ray disc on Mac.
Part 2: Leawo Blu-ray Creator for Mac
Beside using Mac Blu-ray backup tool to copy and back up ISO file onto Blu-ray disc on Mac, you could also try to use Mac Blu-ray burner apps –Leawo Blu-ray Creator for Mac. This Mac Blu-ray Creator could help you easily burn ISO file onto Blu-ray disc on Mac computer, as well as videos to Blu-ray disc, folder and/or ISO file as you like.
How to Burn ISO to Blu-ray Disc on Mac with Leawo Mac Blu-ray Creator:
1. Insert a blank and writable Blu-ray disc into the BD disc drive of your Mac computer.
2. Open Leawo Blu-ray Creator for Mac.
3. Click the inverted arrow icon next to the "Add Video" button to select "Add iso file" option for loading.
4. After adding ISO file, on the popup "Add iso file" window, set disc drive in "Copy to" and input your own Disc Label.
5. Click the "Burn" button at the bottom of the "Add iso file" window to start burning ISO file onto Blu-ray disc on Mac.
Part 3: Mac Blu-ray Copy vs. Mac Blu-ray Creator
|Features||Leawo Blu-ray Copy||Leawo Blu-ray Creator|
|Remove Blu-ray/DVD disc protection|
|Remove Blu-ray/DVD disc region code|
|Copy any Blu-ray/DVD movie to hard drive or blank disc|
|Burn Blu-ray/DVD folder and ISO Image file to Blu-ray/DVD disc|
|Burn video to Blu-ray/DVD file|
|Burn audio to Blu-ray/DVD file|
|Copy Blu-ray/DVD to hard drive as folder and ISO Image File|
|1:1 disc to disc duplication: BD-50 to BD-50, BD-25 to BD-25|
|1:1 disc to disc duplication: DVD-9 to DVD-9, DVD-5 to DVD-5|
|Copy BD-50 to BD25, DVD-9 to DVD-5 for high quality compression|
|Copy 3D Blu-ray without losing any original 3D effect.|
|Edit video files: trim, crop, add watermark, change effect, rotate, etc.|
|Add 3D movie effect|
|Choose and design disc menu|
|Select subtitles and audio tracks from source Blu-ray/DVD|
|Preview subtitles and audio tracks with built-in player|
|Copy modes for Blu-ray/DVD content backup||Full Movie, Main Movie and Custom Mode|