If you just want to switch from Android to iPhone, the first thing you may want to do is solve how to transfer data from Android to iPhone. This process is not hard at all. Now let’s begin to read the following contents to help you to realize Android to iPhone transfer.
Part 1: How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone via iTunes
iTunes is the most common tool for you to solve how to transfer Android to iPhone. iTunes can help you to store files and deal with some transfer problems. Now let’s start to have a look on how to use iTunes to realize Android to iPhone transfer. Here I would like to take movies for instance.
1. On your computer, run iTunes and make sure it is the latest version. Afterwards, you need to head to “Edit > Preferences > Devices”. Check the option of “Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically” to begin to solve how to transfer data from Android to iPhone.
2. Connect your iPhone and Android to your computer with suitable USB cables. You iPhone will be detected by iTunes. Your Android will be recognized as an external hard drive by your PC. After that, you need to go to “File > Add File to Library” or “File > Add Folder to Library” on iTunes to choose the files in the folder of your Android to add to the library of iTunes.
3. After you have added the movie files to iTunes library, you need to click on the iPhone icon and then head to “Settings > Summary > Movies” tab to tick “Sync Movies” in the right side of the interface. You can choose “Automatically include all movies” or “Automatically include selected movies” as you prefer. After that, you need to tap the button of “Apply” at the bottom right of the window.
Thus you can transfer the movie files on your Android to iPhone. If you want to transfer other files, you need to add them to the library of iTunes and then click on the corresponding category under the menu of “Summary” to realize Android to iPhone transfer. However, this process will cover the existed files on your iPhone in the sync process. If you are not fond of this disadvantage, you can continue to read other ways in this tutorial to help you to transfer Android to iPhone.
Part 2: How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone via Email
Email can also be used to solve how to transfer data from Android to iPhone easily. You just need to attach the Android files to the Email and send to your iPhone. Afterwards, you can download the Android files to your iPhone. Now, let’s check out the detailed steps to solve how to transfer Android to iPhone via Email. Here I would like to take HTC for instance.
1. On your Android, navigate to your Email app and click on it. Afterwards, click on the “+” icon to create a new email. Then you need to fill in another email address of yourself and complete other information panels.
2. Type in a subject and your message. After that, click on the paperclip icon to choose the files on your Android that you want to transfer, such as photos, videos, notes and etc. Afterwards, you can click on the send button to send this new email.
3. Pick up your iPhone to click to open the email that you just received. Then you can download the Android files to iPhone directly.
This solution to solve how to transfer Android to iPhone is quite simple. However, it has limitations on the sizes of the Android files. If you have a lot of large files on your Android and you want to transfer to iPhone, this way is not so good for you. I suggest you use other effective methods to help you to deal with how to transfer data from Android to iPhone.
Part 3: How to Transfer Android to iPhone with iCloud Drive
If you want to realize Android to iPhone transfer, iCloud Drive will be a good assistant tool to you. You can add the Android data to iCloud Drive on your computer and then download them to your iPhone via iCloud Drive app. Now let’s start to check out the following contents to know how to transfer Android to iPhone via iCloud Drive in detail.
1. Connect your Android with computer with proper USB cable and then sign into iCloud for Windows with the Apple account you are using on iPhone to start to solve how to transfer Android to iPhone. After that, check “iCloud Drive” and other features you need. Click on “Apply” to confirm your settings.
2. Find the folder of iCloud Drive in the File Explorer’s Quick Access List. Afterwards, you need to locate your Android folder on PC to copy the files into the folder of iCloud Drive.
Note: When you log into iCloud on computer, your iPhone will ask you whether you want to do so, you need to select to permit this verification code.
3. On your iPhone, click on the iCloud Drive app and then you will see the added files from your Android. Make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi network. Click to open the Android files and then invoke the menu at the bottom of the interface. Finally, you need to click on the share button to download the Android files to iPhone.
It is simple for you to realize Android to iPhone transfer via iCloud Drive on PC and on iPhone. If you want to use a more professional 3rd-party tool to assist you, you can continue to check out the fourth solution in this tutorial to know how to transfer Android to iPhone via iTransfer.
Part 4: How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone via iTransfer
In this part, I would like to show you how to use Android to iPhone transfer software to solve your problem. Leawo iTransfer is a quite professional and powerful Android to iPhone transfer program, which can assist you to manage 12 kinds of files among computers, iTunes and iDevices. It can deal with diverse transfer issues perfectly. If you want to know the detailed steps to realize Android to iPhone transfer, please continue to read the contents below. Here I would like to take videos for instance.
☉ copy files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ copy up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
1. Connect Android & iPhone to Computer and Launch Leawo iTransfer
On your computer, run iTransfer. Find proper USB cables to plug your iPhone and Android to PC. You can see the iPhone information in the main interface of the software.
2. Add Files to iPhone
Navigate to “iPhone icon > LIBRARY > Movies” tab to continue to solve how to transfer Android to iPhone. After that, click on the “Add” button to locate the files in the folder of your Android. Tap “Open” to begin to transfer from Android to iPhone. Wait until the end of this procedure. In a few seconds, the Android files will be accessible on your iPhone.
As you can see, this Android to iPhone transfer program is great for you to use to solve various transfer problems. Now you can download and install this software to have a try on your computer. To transfer other kinds of files from Android to iPhone, you just need to choose the corresponding category under the “LIBRARY” menu to achieve your aim.