Nowadays, podcasting becoming more and more popular. I like to listen to podcasts, but making a podcast gives me much more fun, for podcasting is really a wonderful method to spread your personality and your thoughts out into the world. If you also want to make a podcast but having no idea of what kind of podcast recording software to use, I will offer you some great software.
Part 1: How to Make a Podcast on iPhone with Voice Memos.
Voice Memos app allows you to record all kinds of audio you would like to save to your iPhone, such as a lecture, a video, an interview and so on. Here, let’s look how to make a podcast on iPhone with Voice Memos app.
1. Find the “Voice Memos” app on the Home screen or in the folder of “Utilities” of your iPhone.
2. Select one topic you want to talk about in your podcast.
3. Make an outline for your short episode of a podcast, and you’d better make it 5-10 minutes.
4. Tap the Voice Memos app and launch it.
5. Tap the red circle button to begin to record the first episode of your podcast.
6. You can tap the stop button whenever you want to stop your recording. When you want to continue to record, you can tap the record button once again.
7. Click “Done” when you are content with your recorded episode.
8. “Save Voice Memo” will pop up after you tap “Done”. You can type in the name of your recorded file.
9. Finally, click “Save” to save your recording. If you are not satisfied with your recording, you can tap “Delete”.
These are the detailed steps to enable you to know how to make your own podcast with Voice Memos app.
Note: Hold the Micophone with a proper distance, not too close.
Part 2: How to Make Podcasts on iPhone with GarageBand App.
GarageBand is one of the most convenient apps to create a podcast on your iPhone. It is really quite easy for you to operate and you can tap into various of instruments. The “Sound Browser” of it can make you find your favorite sounds. It also enables you to record on your iPhone to create your podcast and share your voices all around the world. Its interface is powerful, which enables you to capture, fine-tune, and mix your recordings into a perfect composition. Now, let’s have a look on how to make a podcast on iPhone with GarageBand App.
1. Open up the GarageBand App on your iPhone.
2.Click “New Podcast Episode” and type in the name for the podcast you will record.
3. Plug in your microphone, select a proper audio track for you (Male or Feamle), and then tap the red record button, and begin to talk about your podcast topic.
4. Add a radio-style jingle to the podcast that you are ready to record, and click the eye-like button to open the loop browser, and then choose “Jingles”, and then drag a proper jingle onto the timeline.
5. If you want to add extra audio effects, you need to select “Sound Effects” or “Stingers” in the loop browser and drag it onto the timeline.
6. If you’d like to add artwork to your podcast, you need to drag pictures from the “Media browser” onto the podcast track.
7. When you’ve finished your podcast, you need to click the stop button.
8. Go to the “Share” menu and select “Send Podcast to iTunes” to enable you to listen to your podcast from the “iTunes Library” of your iPhone.
9. A dialog box will pop up to allow you to add the detailed information to your podcast, such as the author and the name of it.
10. Finally, select “Spoken Podcast” from “Audio Settings”.
You can share your podcast by sending emails or putting it on Facebook, or through other ways to make your podcast spread around the world.
Part 3: How to Make a Podcast on a PC with Leawo Music Recorder
Leawo Music Recorder enables you to record audio from all kinds of built-in input audio, PC stream audio and online audio without any difficulty. And you can save your recorded files in WAV or MP3 format. You can also use Leawo Music Recorder to obtain free music from all music sources. Your recorded audio will be without any quality loss if you use this magic software. The audio tags can also be downloaded and added automatically. The audio tags can also be edited manually. Besides, the recorded files can also be applied to the music library of iTunes by one click for you to share and enjoy the recording at any time. If you are still wondering how to make a podcast on PC, Leawo Music Recorder is just your best choice. The following steps will enable you to operate this amazing podcast-making software easily.
Leawo Music Recorder
☉ Record any sound from computer stream audio and built-in input audio.
☉ Record music from 1000+ music sites like YouTube, Facebook, Veoh, VEVO, etc.
☉ Schedule music recording via the internal recording task scheduler.
☉ Automatically/manually add and complete music tags like artist, album, cover, genre, etc.
☉ Save recorded musicfiles into either WAV or MP3 format for wide uses.
Step 1. Select the source of audio
Launch Leawo Music Recorder and click the microphone icon beside “Choose the audio source by clicking”. You can see “Record Computer Audio” and “Record Audio Input” in the panel. For making a podcast, you need to click “Record Audio Input”.
Step 2: Select the output format and output path of the recorded podcast
After that, you need to get back to the main interface, and also click No.1 “Choose the audio source by clicking”, and then click “Format” to choose the “Output Format” from the drop-down menu, such as MP3 or WAV. Then you need to set the audio code, bit rate and sample rate by using the “Audio Setting” function.
And then you need to click “General” to set the output path of the recorded file and choose the language you would like to use.
Step 3: Begin recording a podcast on PC
Go back to the main interface of Leawo Music Recorder and tap the red button to start to record your own podcast.
Step 4: Edit your recorded podcast
When you finishes your podcast, the recorded file can be edited.
1. Tap “Media” at the middle bottom of the interface to call out “Library” and “Playlist” menu. You can see “All Recordings” and “Newly Recordings” under “Library”. Your recorded podcast is displayed in the right panel with detailed information, including “Name”, “Time” and etc.
2. If you want to edit the information of your recorded podcast, you need to right click the podcast file to enter into the “Music Tags Edit” panel to change or add the tags manually as you like. And finally click “OK” to finish your operation.