Flappy Bird, an addictive mobile game, has been taken down from App Store and Google Play recently. iPhone users and Android users will not be able to download this game anymore, but if you have downloaded this game on your device, you will still be able to enjoy it.
As is known, iPhone apps are saved as IPA files, and they are saved in C: > User > Administrator > My Music > iTunes > iTunes Media > Mobile Applications. These IPA files can be installed to your iDevice again if you delete the apps on your iPhone by mistake. The IPA files can also be transferred from one iPhone to another if you want to transfer the Flappy Bird app to another iPhone of yours. iTunes will provide help on this app transfer, and you only need several simple steps to accomplish the task:
1. Plug iPhone into computer via the USB cable, and iTunes will launch automatically. If not, you should manually start it.
2. You will find the downloaded apps in the App Library. Choose Flappy Bird and install it to your iPhone. iTunes will need your Apple ID to finish the app transfer.
iTunes will provide you much convenience if you own two iPhones and want to transfer Flappy Bird from one iPhone to another. But if you want to transfer Flappy Bird to your friend’s iPhone, you won’t want to try iTunes, as your friend will have to authorize your computer with his/her Apple ID, and if you forget to log out that Apple ID, you will mess up the data in your iPhone when you sync with iTunes.
If you want to transfer Flappy Bird from one iPhone to another without iTunes, you can ask third-party iPhone transfer software – Leawo iTransfer for help. Leawo iTransfer is used for transferring data among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs. The software enables users to transfer apps, music, movies, TV shows, ringtones, ebooks, photos and Camera Roll without the sync of iTunes. Using Leawo iTransfer to transfer apps from iPhone to another is a good choice. If you are interested in this software, check out the following guidance about how to transfer apps from one iPhone to another, and you can free download this software to have a try. Note that the trial version of Leawo iTransfer has limited transfer times.
Tips: Leawo iTransfer only works with iTunes installed on your PC.
How to Transfer Apps from One iPhone to Another
1. Run Leawo iTransfer after installing it on your computer, and connect both iPhones to computer with the USB cable. The software will automatically detect the contents in each iPhone and show the libraries in the left sidebar.
As mentioned, the iPhone apps are saved as IPA files in your Windows PC, so you are able to transfer the IPA files to your friend’s iPhone without connecting your iPhone to computer. Leawo iTransfer makes it pretty easy for you:
1. After launching Leawo iTransfer and connecting the iPhone to computer, click “File > Add > Add File/Add Folder” at the upper right corner of the window. Then choose the “Flappy Bird” app on your computer, and click “OK” in the pop-up browsing window.
2. The transfer will start immediately, and the progress bar will show you the percentage of the app transfer. When the transfer is finished, the app will be copied to your friend’s iPhone.
Leawo iTransfer also provides help for other data transfer issues, for example, if you want to backup iPad photos to computer without iTunes, you can also rely on this software. Check the software out if you are interested.