When iPhone users talk about transferring files from computer to iPhone, they probably don’t want to use iTunes. Although iTunes makes it simple for users to import files into their devices, the software still has obvious disadvantages. If you want to transfer files from computer to iPhone, you have to should import the files to iTunes library first, and then sync them with the device. If you have non-purchased files in your iPhone, but have been deleted in iTunes library, you will probably lose the files after the synchronization.
Users will try to find some third-party iPhone transfer programs to make the data transfers of their iPhone easy to be done. The iPhone transfer software is not developed to instead of iTunes, it is just a companion which allows users to transfer files without the sync of iTunes. Users are able to find various kinds of iPhone transfer programs on the Internet, but they get confused on choosing the right piece. Among all the iPhone transfer programs, Leawo iTransfer can be regarded as one of best.
Leawo iTransfer is used for transferring files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs, and it enables users to transfer apps, music, TV shows, ringtones, ebooks, photos and Camera Roll without the sync of iTunes. This software also helps users to backup iPhone, iPad and iPod files to computer with no efforts. This iPhone transfer software let iPhone users to manage files in their iPhone with ease, and it provides user-friendly interface so that the users are able to handle the software within seconds. If you are interested, you can check out the following guidance about how to transfer files from computer to iPhone without iTunes. You are allowed to free download Leawo iTransfer to have a try, but note that the trial version has limited transfer times.
Tips: Leawo iTransfer only works with iTunes installed on your PC.
1. Start Leawo iTransfer, and connect iPhone to computer with the USB cable. The software will automatically recognize and detect the libraries of your iPhone. Then the software shows the libraries in the left sidebar.
2. You need to choose the certain library in the left sidebar, and then the contents will be shown in the right part of the window. You can choose “File > Add > Add File/Add Folder” at the upper right corner of the window to add files from computer. Or you can drag and drop the files into the window of the software.
3. Leawo iTransfer starts the file transfer immediately. The progress bar in the pop-up dialog shows the percentage of the transfer process, and the software will finish the transfer in short time. When the transfer is ongoing, please don’t disconnect the iPhone.
Leawo iTransfer is easy to use and powerful, and it allows users to transfer files among iOS devices directly. If you want to share apps with your friends, you can take advantage of Leawo iTransfer to transfer apps. The following guidance will show you how to transfer apps from iPhone to iPod touch.
1. Run Leawo iTransfer on your computer, and connect iPhone to computer with the USB cable. The software will recognize and detect the libraries of your iPhone, and then shows the libraries of the iPhone in the left sidebar.
2. Choose “Apps” Library and the contents will be shown in the right part. Click the transfer button at the right bottom of the window to transfer all the apps. Or hold “Ctrl” key to choose certain apps, and then right-click the selected apps to “Transfer to > iPod touch”.
3. After clicking the transfer button, you will get the pop-up dialog of transfer settings. Check “Transfer to List: iPhone”, and then click “Transfer No” at the right bottom of the dialog to start the app transfer.
Leawo iTransfer helps users to transfer various kinds of files without the sync of iTune, but it doesn’t aim at replacing iTunes. It is just wants to help ease. Besides the functions mentioned above, Leawo iTransfer also enables users to backup iPad to computer in viewable files. If you are interested in this software, don’t hesitate to check it out.