It comes to my attention that a lot of people are having issues on syncing iPads, iPhones and iPods with iTunes. It would seem that even though the device is set up to sync with iTunes correctly, sometimes it just feels like being a jerk and not syncing. I noticed that many iPhone users were talking about the same question: "Why aren't some of the songs transferred to my iPhone?" In this article, there are some solutions that are helpful for fixing the problem of iTunes music not syncing to iPhone. And hoping that they will work for you.
Solution 1. Update the iTunes Version
To begin with, it is feasible to update iTunes to the latest version to fix some iTunes sync errors. If you are a Mac user, you can run iTunes on Mac and then choose iTunes from the menu bar to select the option of “Check for Updates”. If your computer is Windows, you can check out the following detailed steps to assist you to realize this goal.
1. Run iTunes on your computer and then click on the “Help” tab in the toolbar at the top. Then, click on “Check for Updates” from the drop-down menu to see if your iTunes is already updated or a new version is available.
2. If there is a new version for you to update, you will see a notification on the interface to require whether you desire to download the new version of iTunes. Hit on “Download iTunes” in the pop-up panel to download and install the latest version by following the on-screen instructions.
Solution 2. Relaunch the iTunes
You can also try to relaunch or reinstall iTunes on your computer to handle “iPhone won’t sync with iTunes”. As for relaunch iTunes, you just need to quit it and then run the program again on your computer. This simple method may be helpful for you. As for how to reinstall iTunes to deal with the sync error, you can read the following steps for reference.
1. Open the start menu on the computer and then hit on “Control Panel > Programs> Program and Features” to right-click on “iTunes” on the list. After that, you need to click on “Uninstall” to follow the on-screen instructions to make it.
2. Move to the official website of iTunes to download the iTunes installer file. Click on “Download now > Save File”.
3. Locate and hit on the setup file of iTunes from the downloads folder. Afterwards, click on “Run > Next” and then hit on “Install” after selecting your iTunes preferences.
4. If a dialog shows up to ask "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?" and "Do you want to allow the following program to install software on this computer?", you need to tap on “Yes” to continue.
5. When the installation is completed, you need to click on “Finish” button.
Solution 3. Transfer Music from iTunes to iPhone with iTunes Alternative
If you want to get rid of this troublesome situation, I would like to introduce you easy-to-use iPhone transfer software – Leawo iTransfer. This software is used for transferring files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs, and it enables users to transfer apps, music, movies, TV shows, ringtones, ebooks, photos and Camera Roll without the sync of iTunes. If you want to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone, Leawo iTransfer is a good choice. You can check out the following guidance, or free download the software and have a try yourself. The trial version has limited transfer times.
Step 1.Run Leawo iTransfer and connect iPhone to computer with the USB cable. The software will automatically detect the libraries of your iPhone.
Step 2.You will see the iTunes library is below the libraries of your iPhone. Choose the “Music” library of iTunes, and the contents will show up in the right part. Click the transfer button at the right bottom to transfer all the music to your iPhone; or hold “Ctrl” key and click to choose certain music files, then right-click the selected music to “Transfer to > iPhone”.
Step 3.After choosing files, you will see the pop-up dialog of transfer settings. Check "Transfer to List: iPhone" in the dialog, and then click "Transfer Now" at the right bottom to start transferring music from iTunes to iPhone.
Apart from transferring music from iTunes to iPhone without any data loss, Leawo iTransfer is also helpful for transfer other files among iOS devices, iTunes and computers. For example, you can transfer music from computer to iPhone without iTunes.