If you have done a lot of work to try to fix how to transfer music from Chromebook to iPhone, you may find one proper method to make it. In order to save your time to get this task done, this detailed guidance will show you some feasible solutions to deal with how to put music on iPhone from Chromebook.
- Part 1: Introduction to Chromebook
- Part 2: How to Transfer Music from Chromebook to iPhone with iTransfer
- Part 3: How to Download Music from Chromebook to iPhone through iTunes
- Part 4: How to Transfer Music from Chromebook to iPhone with iCloud Drive Web
- Part 5: How to Put Music onto iPhone from Chromebook via Xender App
Part 1: Introduction to Chromebook
A Chromebook is a computer that has the system of Linux-based Chrome OS, which can perform various functions via the Google Chrome browser. Its most applications and data are residing in the cloud rather than on the computer itself. The mainstream music services, such as Google Play music and Spotify music, are quite attractive to users who are interested in great songs.
Users can use Google Play music to get the right songs and listen to the music offline. It is also a great feature for it to allow users to hear radios at any time. The smart recommendations based on the taste of users can meet the needs of them perfectly. As for subscribed users, they can enjoy songs without ads and can access more than 35 million songs.
Spotify music service can offer users with all the songs they’ll ever need, which is free in the browser. Users can search for the songs they love for free. It is also available to subscribe to Spotify Premium to play offline, ad-free, on any device.
Part 2: How to Transfer Music from Chromebook to iPhone with iTransfer
Since Chromebook comes with Google Play music service itself, users will always put their songs on Google Play music for amusement. If you desire to settle how to transfer music from Chromebook to iPhone, you can just sign into Google Play music on PC and then download the songs of users to computer for transferring to iPhone via iTransfer. iTransfer is one great file transfer tool, which can manage iOS device files on computer perfectly. The following paragraphs will show you how to achieve your aim successfully in detail.
2.1 Download Chromebook Music to PC via Google Play Music
1. On your PC, you need to navigate to the web browser of Chrome and then hit on “Apps” to search for the Chrome extension of Google Play Music. When you find it, you need to add it to Chrome.
2. Log into your Google account and then go to the web player of Google Play Music. In the main interface, you need to hit on the three-line menu icon at the top left corner. Click on “Music library” tab to check all songs on Google Play Music.
3. Hit on “Albums” or “Songs” option to hover over the music or alum that you desire to download to PC. After that, you need to tap on “More” and then hit on the option of “Download” or “Download album”. Thus, Chromebook music on Google Play Music will be accessible on PC folder for later use.
2.2 Transfer Music to iPhone from PC with Leawo iTransfer
Step 1. Connect iPhone with PC and Launch Leawo iTransfer
Run Leawo iTransfer on PC and then insert iPhone into PC. The software will recognize your iPhone device automatically. Your iPhone info will be shown in the right part of the screen.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone X, iPhone XR, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
Step 2. Add Chromebook Google Play Music to iPhone
Hit on the iPhone icon and then click on “LIBRARY> Music” tab. After that, you need to click on “Add > Add File” or “Add > Add Folder” to find the music that you have just downloaded from Google Play Music. Choose the songs and then click on “Open” button to initiate the process to add them to iPhone from PC folder. You just need to wait for a few seconds for the termination of this process. Thus, the Chromebook music will be available on iPhone.
This solution is quite time-saving and accurate. It is really amazing for you to download music from Chromebook to iPhone with iTransfer.
Part 3: How to Download Music from Chromebook to iPhone through iTunes
It is not hard to make use of iTunes to work out how to download music from Chromebook to iPhone as well. Its sync functions can help a lot when it comes to some transfer issues.
3.1 Download Chromebook Music to PC via Google Play Music
Please refer to the detailed steps in Part 2.1 to make it.
3.2 Transfer Music to iPhone from PC with iTunes
1. Plug iPhone into PC with proper USB cord and then run the latest version of iTunes on PC. After that, you need to move to “Preferences > Devices” and then choose “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically” to check.
2. From the toolbar of iTunes interface, you need to hit on “File > Add File to Library” or “File > Add Folder to Library” to choose the Chromebook music on PC to import them to iTunes library.
3. When the Google Play music is added to the library of iTunes, you need to hit the iPhone icon and then click on “Settings> Summary > Music”. In the right part of the window, click on the option of “Sync Music” to click on. In the end, you can click on the “Apply” button at the bottom right corner of the screen to begin to sync Chromebook music to iPhone.
Part 4: How to Transfer Music from Chromebook to iPhone with iCloud Drive Web
When it comes to resolving how to put music on iPhone from Chromebook, iCloud Drive web can also be taken advantage of. As iCloud Drive is available on both computer and iPhone for backing up files, you can easily realize your goal. Check out the detailed steps shown below and you will know clearly.
4.1 Upload Music to iCloud Drive Web on Chromebook
1. On your Chromebook, you need to click on the launcher button and then hit the upward arrow to choose “Files” option to tap on. Find your Chromebook music by choosing “Audio” tab.
2. After you see your Chromebook music, you need to double-click it to open.
3. Press the keys of “Ctrl + S” on your keyboard and then enter a name for your Chromebook file at the bottom of the screen. Afterwards, you can select iCloud Drive as the location to save the Chromebook music files. Hit “Save” button and your Chromebook music will be available in iCloud Drive web for later use.
4.2 Download Chromebook Music to PC
1. On your PC, go to iCloud.com and then log into it with the same Apple ID and password that you have just used on Chromebook.
2. Hit on “iCloud Drive” and then navigate to the folder that contains the Chromebook music that you uploaded beforehand. Choose the Chromebook music and then click on the cloud icon with one downward arrow to download the songs to PC local folder.
4.3 Transfer Music to iPhone from PC with Leawo iTransfer or iTunes
If you want to use Leawo iTransfer to import Chromebook music to iPhone from PC, you can refer to the detailed steps in Part 2.2.
If you desire to apply iTunes to finish this task, please refer to the steps in Part 3.2 to help you to make it.
Part 5: How to Put Music onto iPhone from Chromebook via Xender App
Xender app can be used to transfer files between the Chromebook and the iOS/Android smartphone easily, which can work inside a browser window perfectly. Especially for iPhone users, it can transfer files to iPhone with ease including music. Now let’s begin to see how to make use of it to get rid of the issue of how to put music on iPhone from Chromebook.
1. On your iPhone, you need to download and install Xender app and then run it from iPhone home screen. On the bottom row of the interface, you need to click on the option of “PC/Mac”. Thus, you will see an interface showing a web address.
2. On your Chromebook, you need to move to the website given in the interface and you will be able to view the QR code (a black box with several complex patterns in it) on your Chromebook window.
3. Hit the “Scan” button on your iPhone screen and then point your iPhone camera to the QR code on the screen of Chromebook. Your iPhone will be detected by the QR code automatically and the window of Chrome will be refreshed, which will show your iPhone’s contents.
4. On the top right of the interface, you need to click on the button of “Upload File” to choose the music on your Chromebook to import to iPhone. When the transfer is done, you can click on the power button at the top right of the window to disconnect your iPhone from Chromebook.
The ways to cope with how to download music from Chromebook to iPhone are diverse. You’d better choose the one that is most suitable for you to apply. Among these methods, I strongly recommend you have a try with Leawo iTransfer, for its powerful functions can assist you to solve different kinds of transfer issues smoothly and accurately.