Mothers have always been there for us since the first day we were born, and they have always been providing their love and care. Mother’s Day is therefore an important day, when fathers and children express their sincere gratitude to mothers. A Mother’s Day card is customary, and in this guide, we will show you how to make it digitally. We will also show you how to transfer the cards to your iPhone from your computer.
Part 1: 10+ best Mother’s Day quotes for Mom
For 364 days in a year, our mothers are always busy doing motherly duties and taking care of the family. For that reason, Mother’s Day is a special Sunday that we all celebrate and appreciate mothers by giving them flowers, gifts, and of course a Mother’s Day card. In 2020, Mother’s Day falls on Sunday May 10 and if you cannot find the right words to express to your mom, we have compiled a list of more than ten quotes you could share with her. When you are looking for something sweet and thoughtful to write in your Mother’s Day card, the beautiful quotes below should help you celebrate her endless love, daily selfless acts, and caring that can never cease to amaze you. On the aspect of Mother’s Day cards, e-cards seem more ideal as the years go by because of digitization. E-cards are also environmentally friendly, as they reduce the use of paper, inks, and other chemicals which may be harmful to our planet. This in turn means cleaner and greener earth. We will discuss more how to make Mother’s Day e-cards online in the next section of this article. For now, here are the best Mother’s Day quotes.
1. All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. This quote is from President Abraham Lincoln, and it is the best quote in this case because we are who we are because of our mothers, and we will forever owe them.
2. There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood. Originally said by Elder M. Russell Ballard, this quote more than confirms that nothing compares to motherhood, and the immense duties and responsibilities that come with it.
3. Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. Indeed a mother’s love is so peaceful, and it only comes naturally as was said by Erich Fromm in this quote.
4. He didn’t realize that love as powerful as your mother’s love for you leaves its own mark. This quote is from J.K Rowling serves to show us that a mother’s love is so powerful, that it sometimes cannot be compared to another form of love. Every person will always remember their mother’s love even to old age.
5. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. This is an Irish Proverb, and we could not agree more. From the moment we are born, we all fall in love with our mothers and this continues until the day we all die.
6. Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws. This quote is by Barbara Kingsolver. It is true that mothers are resilient and tough, especially when it comes to protecting their families. A mother’s strength never ceases to amaze.
7. My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was. What Lisa Leslie says in this quote is undeniable. From our early childhood we look to our parents, but the person we look to the most is the mother because of their love and care.
8. We are born of love; Love is our mother. From the moment we are born, our mothers are very compassionate and loving towards us, which is something we will directly feel at any given moment. This quote is by Rumi.
9. I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood. The Batman, Superman, or Spider-Man are superheroes. But their heroism cannot be compared to that of motherhood, without a doubt. This quote is by Lance Conrad.
10. Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary — it’s an act of infinite optimism. This quote is by Gilda Radner, and it basically confirms that motherhood is no easy task. However, mothers are still hopeful for the best and often do not give up.
11. The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. This quote is by Jessica Lange. Mothers are undoubtedly selfless, and they do everything while thinking about their children and family.
12. My mom is definitely my rock. From Alicia Keys, mothers are definitely rocks. Mothers are resilient and they always try their best.
Part 2: How to make Mother’s Day e-cards online
As we briefly mentioned earlier, making an e-card to celebrate Mother’s Day is very ideal because it is convenient, fast and is good for the environment. There are many web services that can help you with this task, and most of them even offer free services. One that we would recommend is SmileBox online. SmileBox is a service that allows users to make photo collages, slideshows, invitations, and of course e-cards. To make a Mother’s Day greeting of a Mother’s Day e-card by using SmileBox, follow the easy steps below.
Step 1: Visit the SmileBox website and create a free account. Additionally, you can create a premium account with more added benefits. Choose a topic for the creation, in this case ‘Greetings’ for Mother’s Day e-cards.
Step 2: Select what you want to do. Browse for an appropriate template that meets your needs from the hundreds available.
Step 3: Choose the template and customize it. Click the “Personalize” button and add text (you could use some quotes we mentioned above) and photos to the template.
Step 4: Finally click “Save” and name your template. When that is done, you can preview the Mother’s Day e-card, then download and save it to your computer.
Part 3: How to transfer e-cards from computer to iPhone
Mother’s Day is a special day that we celebrate mothers, and the immense work they take in raising children. It is customary to give a card for this occasion, and since everything is going digital these days, a Mother’s Day e-card is ideal. Designing e-cards on a computer is more easier if done on a computer, and since most e-cards are in image formats, you can easily transfer them to your iPhone and share them with your loved ones. Transferring images to an iPhone is not as simple as plugging in your iPhone, then copying and pasting them to your device. That task needs a dedicated software program, and Leawo iTransfer is your best bet when it comes to transferring images, as well as other types of media and data to your iPhone. The uniqueness of Leawo iTransfer is its ability to edit the iTunes library, because it is completely independent and does not require iTunes sync. The Apple AppStore has millions of third-party apps on it, and each iPhone has a unique set of apps. This advanced software will help you to backup and transfer the precious data from those apps. Most versions of iPhones, iPads and iPods are supported by Leawo iTransfer, and there will be added support for future versions because this application is constantly updated with new features. If you have an iPhone with a lot of unused storage, you could also put anything you want and use it as a flash drive. Read and follow the steps below.
Step 1: Open Leawo iTransfer on your computer
Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB and the software should detect it. On the left sidebar of the software, there are libraries which include notes, music, messages, photos, podcasts, camera, USB storage, etc.
Step 2: Import your e-cards into the software
Since e-cards can be in the form of images, click “Photos” on the libraries, and to import your e-cards, right-click then select “Add File” or “Add Folder” from the menu. Alternatively you can click “File> Add> Add File/ Add Folder” then browse for them in your computer.
Step 3: Let the transfer finish
There is a progress bar that will show you the overall percentage of completion. Please do not to disconnect the iPhone from the computer before completion, it might corrupt or fail to transfer your data. When you want to cancel, click “Stop”.