What if you love some songs on your friend’s android phone and you want to transfer them to your iPhone? Or what if you become an iPhone user and want to transfer music files from your old android phone to your new iPhone, like iPhone 6S? There is no doubt that many Android users decide to update to iPhone SE and iPhone 6s. After switching to iPhone SE or iPhone 6s, users will need to transfer files like music from Android to iPhone SE/iPhone 6s. Don’t worry, the guidance below aims to help you transfer music from Android to iPhone in simple clicks.
- Part 1: Transfer Music from Android to iPhone with Apple’s Official Tool
- Part 2: Transfer Music from Android to iPhone with the iPhone Transfer Tool
- Part 3: Video Demo for Transferring Music from Android to iPhone
- Part 4: Transfer Music from Android to iPhone with Google Play Music
- Part 5: Transfer Music from Android to iPhone with Zapya app
Part 1: Transfer Music from Android to iPhone with Apple’s Official Tool
Transfer Music from Android to iPhone with iTunes
Although Apple has suggested to use Move to iOS app to transfer files to iPhone, but you will still come up with several problems. For example, if the operating system of your Android phone is older than Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, you won’t be allowed to use the Move to iOS app. Moreover, the media files like music won’t be transferred as well with Move to iOS app.
iTunes is at present a good choice to transfer music from Android to iPhone 6/iPhone 6s/iPhone SE for media files. You can copy and paste the music files from Android phone to computer, and use iTunes to sync music files to iPhone. You need to get music files from your Android and onto your PC or Mac, then open iTunes on your computer. Go to Library, and click Music. Open the folder into which you put your music files, and drag them to the Music view in iTunes. Now connect to your iPhone, click iPhone, and then click Music. You can choose to sync your entire music library, or select playlist, artists, albums and genres. Then click “Apply” button and the songs will be added to your iPhone.
Transfer Music from Android to iPhone with iTunes Match
iTunes Match allows you to import all your music to iCloud Music Library with iTunes on PC or Mac. To get access to your music via all your devices, you should make sure that iCloud Music Library is opened on each device. To make a subscription to iTunes Match, iTunes should be running on the latest version on your computer. How to transfer music from Android to iPhone with iTunes Match, here you can refer to the specific steps as below:
1. Connect your Android device to the computer via supported USB cable, then export the music from Android device to computer.
2. Once you have copied the songs from Android to Android music folders on computer, run iTunes on your computer and sign in with your Apple ID, then choose File in the toolbar. Then you will see a drop-down menu.
3. Select the option “Add File to Library” or “Add Folder to Library”.
4. Navigate to Android music folder and select the music files that you want to add to iTunes library.
5. Choose “Account” on the top menu of iTunes. Then click on “Sign Out”.
6. Choose “iTunes Match” in the “Account” tab.
7. Choose “Subscribe for $24.99 per year”.
8. Type into your Apple ID along with passcode.
9. Once you have finished iTunes Match subscription, choose Use iCloud Music Library.
10. Click on “Add This Computer” to make your computer music library upload and match to iCloud Music Library.
11. To get access to the music that you just uploaded to iCloud Music Library from your computer on your iPhone, you need to run iTunes Match on your iPhone, then sign in with your Apple ID which you use in iTunes Match on computer, the music from iCloud Music Library on computer will be synced to iTunes Match on your iPhone automatically.
Part 2: Transfer Music from Android to iPhone with the iPhone Transfer Tool
Of course, you can also use the iPhone transfer software to transfer files from Android to iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. Leawo iTransfer is helpful on this issue. This software is used for transferring files among iOS devices, iTunes and computers, and it allows users to transfer various kinds of files. The following guidance will show you how to transfer music from Android to iPhone, and you can free download this software to have a try.
☉ Transfer up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone X, iPhone XR, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
Tutorial for Transferring Music from Android to iPhone
With Leawo iTransfer, people can transfer files from Android to iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus with ease. Please note that Leawo iTransfer won’t transfer Android apps (APK files) to iPhone. Leawo iTransfer is also helpful for other data transfers of iOS devices, for example, you can transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone with this software.
Part 3: Video Demo for Transferring Music from Android to iPhone
Watch the video below to know how to transfer music from Android to iPhone with Leawo iTransfer:
Part 4: Transfer Music from Android to iPhone with Google Play Music
To transfer music from Android to iPhone, Google Play Music is a great solution for someone who bought their music from Google Play music. If you have used Google Play Music on your Android device previously, then this method will become very simple for you, please follow the instructions below to transfer music from Android to iPhone via Google Play Music.
1. Download Google Play Music app from App Store on your iOS device.
2. Make sure that your Google account is synced with the Google Play Music app, then all your songs from Google Play Music will appear on your iPhone.
Part 5: Transfer Music from Android to iPhone with Zapya app
Zapya app is another great solution to transfer music from Android to iPhone. The following guidance will teach you how to do step by step.
1. Install Zapya app on your Android and iPhone devices. Make sure that the same networking connection is associated with both devices.
2. After the app has been installed on both devices, run it on the devices. Then tap on “Create Group” on your Android device.
3. Tap on the button which looks like three horizontal lines on the upper right corner, then tap on the option “Connect to iOS Device”. The network’s name and host device also can be seen there.
4. Connect your iOS device to the network as the same as Android’s network. Then run Zapya app on iOS device, select the option “Search and join” from pop-up menu and then press on the name of device displayed on Android app.
5. Now that both devices have been connected and the files can be shared with each other.
6. The main screen of Zapya can be swiped to the left side or right side in different categories. Swipe to the right side and enter the first screen, where you can search your target music file in a convenient way. The categories can be browsed through when you swipe to the right side, you can browse different files all the way by swiping to the right side.
7. When you have found the target music file for sharing, tap on this file and tap on the button “Send” from the pop-up menu. To share more than one target music files, you can tap on “Multi”, and then tap on all the music files that you would like to share, finally tap on the button “Send”.
8. On your iPhone, a pop-up dialog will let you know that the music files which are being transferred via Zapya app and the transfer percentage are also displayed to you.
9. If you want to stop the transfer process, tap on the button “Cancel” on your Android device or iPhone.
Transfer music from Android to iPhone via Zapya app is a simple method that you can share your music files by Wi-Fi connection that means the files can be transferred faster than the cloud services. Additionally, you don’t need to upload or download anything before transferring music files, so that nothing can cost you or consume your data limit.
This method is slower than that based on the USB cable transfer, but due to the open filesystem in Android device, you can find it much easier to transfer music files to iPhone from Android, you just need to go through browsing or searching the music file that you need and then tap on the button “Send”, then the target music files will appear in the tab of inbox of the Zapya app from your iPhone.
Compare the above-mentioned method, you will find that Leawo iTransfer is the best method to transfer music files from Android to iPhone, there are no limits to the transfer between these two devices, only go through the simple operation, the music files can be transferred in a rapid and safe way. Moreover, Leawo iTransfer is an excellent music manager that helps users to make the music files in an organized way. The intuitive and clear interface will guide the users to operate it without any effort.