Get bored with the built-in ringtones in your phone and want to change the default ringtone to something new? YouTube would be a great place to look for new ringtone. There are ringtone channels on YouTube that you can explore to find some unique ringtones for your phone. Or you can download music from YouTube and make ringtones out of them. In this post you would find instructions for you to download YouTube ringtone or make ringtones from YouTube. If you don't know how to download ringtones from YouTube, this is the right place for you.
Part 1: How to Download YouTube Ringtone through ClecerGet Video Downloader
CleverGet YouTube to MP3 Downloader can be used to extract audio from Vimeo, YouTube, Flickr or Facebook and save the audio file in the format of MP3, M4A, and OGG. It is applicable on PC or Mac system. As for how to use CleverGet Video Downloader to get YouTube ringtone, the following steps will tell you clearly.
Step 1: Download and install CleverGet Video Downloader on your computer and then copy the website of the music video on YouTube.
- Download Video & Music from 1000+ Sites
- Download Live Stream Videos from YouTube Live and Others
- Up to 8K UHD Video Downloading with 320 kbps Audio Quality
- Smarter Downloading Settings
- 1-Click to Play Downloaded Videos
- Provide Precise Video Info
Step 2: Paste the URL in the CleverGet Video Downloader or you can search for the target video in the YouTube with the help of inherent browser.
Step 3: Choose and tick the downloading options with audio icon. Then click "Download" to start downloading YouTube ringtone.
Step 4: Afterwards, you only need to wait for the termination of the YouTube downloading process. The YouTube video will be saved in the ringtone format and you can transfer it to your phone and set it as your new ringtone at ease.
After downloading the YouTube ringtone video, you still can not use it as ringtone and you should do some extra work to make this happen.
Step 1: Add downloaded YouTube videos to "Convert" module
If you want to added just downloaded YouTube videos to Video Converter for converting, right click the downloaded videos under the "Downloaded" tab and then choose "Add to Convert" option. If you want to add downloaded videos from local folder, click the "Convert" module and then hit the "Add Video" button to browse and import downloaded YouTube videos into this video converter.
Step 2: Choose output format
Click the button next to "Add Photo" button and then choose "Change" option to enter the Profile panel, where you need to choose MP3 or other audio format as output format from "Format > Common Audio" group.
Step 3: Set output directory
After setting output format, click the big green "Convert" button to set output directory in the popup sidebar. In the "Save to" box on the popup sidebar, you could set any folder as output directory as long as it has enough storage. After setting output directory, click the bottom "Convert" button to start converting YouTube to audio format.
When the conversion finishes, go to the folder you've set as output directory to get the converted YouTube ringtone videos.
With Leawo Video Converter, you could not only convert YouTube video to ringtone file, but also apply some custom work, like trimming YouTube video length, cropping video size, adding image or text watermark, applying 3D effect, etc. Also, it supports batch conversion of YouTube to ringtone format.
Part 2: How to Download YouTube Ringtone via Online YouTube to MP3 Converter
There are also various online YouTube to MP3 converters for you to take advantage of to download YouTube ringtone. Here I would like to recommend one of them for you to refer to. Onlinevideoconverter is a good place for you to visit. It is compatible with various web browsers and can offer users with quick conversions. There is no necessary for you to register this platform. It also supports the links from a large number of video websites. Now let's begin to see how to make use of this platform to realize your YouTube ringtone downloading goal.
- Locate to the YouTube video that you would like to download as your ringtone and then copy the URL of it.
- Paste the link of the YouTube video in to the blank bar of the website of Onlinevideoconverter.
- Click on the downward arrow button and then choose ".mp3" as the output format.
- After that, you need to click on the "START" button to begin to convert the YouTube video.
- Wait until the conversion is over and then download the audio file to your computer default folder.
Part 3: How to Download YouTube Ringtone using Chrome Extension
If you are not fond of installing any third-party program on your computer, you can also make use of Chrome extension to download YouTube ringtone for you. There are many YouTube ringtone downloader Chrome extensions for you to choose from. In this part, I will introduce you one of them for you to get this work done excellently. Audio Capture for Chrome is a wonderful Chrome add-on for you to take advantage of. Now let's begin to see how to use it to download YouTube ringtone quickly on your computer.
1. Kick off your Chrome web browser on computer and the hit on "Apps" to search Audio Capture for Chrome. When you find it, you need to hit on the button of "Add to Chrome" to add it on your Chrome browser.
2. Move to the Tube website and find the ringtone music that you would like to download for offline listening. Play it back and then hit on the icon of Audio Capture for Chrome at the top right corner of your Chrome browser.
3. You need to click on "Start" button and when the YouTube ringtone music is over, click on "Save" button.
4. The pop-up interface will encode the ringtone music. Wait for the end of the encoding and then click on "Save Capture" to designate a local folder on your computer to save the downloaded YouTube ringtone.
Part 4: How to Create YouTube Ringtone
You can also make YouTube ringtone by yourself using a music recording program. You can use a YouTube ringtone recorder to record the songs you like and save it as MP3 so that you can set it as your ringtone on your phone. Usually smartphones that are running Android OS has the ability to set MP3 file as ringtone.
Leawo Music Recorder is a powerful music recording program that can help you record music on YouTube and make ringtone out of the recorded music.
- Record any sound from computer stream audio and built-in input audio.
- Record music from 1000+ music sites like YouTube, Facebook, Veoh, VEVO, etc.
- Schedule music recording via the internal recording task scheduler.
- Automatically/manually add and complete music tags like artist, album, cover, genre, etc.
- Save recorded musicfiles into either WAV or MP3 format for wide uses.
Below is the guide to help you make YouTube ringtone using Leawo Music Recorder.
△Step 1. Run Leawo Music Recorder and Set Recording Source
Download Leawo Music Recorder from Leawo Music Recorder's official site, install and open it. Click the "Audio Source" button on the bottom left to set audio source. As you are recording music on YouTube, select "Record Computer Audio".
△Step 2. Set Output Directory
Hit on the tab of "General" and then click on the folder icon to choose a suitable directory on your computer to save the exported YouTube ringtone. This panel also allows you to set the UI language according to your demand.
△Step 3. Set Output Format
Go to click on the menu of "Format" to set MP3 or WAV as the target format. Since MP3 is one common format for phone ringtone, I recommend you choose MP3 as the output format. You are also able to adjust the bit rate and sample rate to improve the recording sound quality.
△Step 4. Record YouTube Ringtone
Move to the main window of Leawo Music Recorder and then hit on the recording button. Open your YouTube music on your computer to play it back at the same time. Thus, the software will start recording the ringtone immediately. When the video comes to an end, re-click on the recording button. Thus, the recording process will be terminated and the recorded ringtone will be saved in the target folder you have just set.
The ways to download YouTube ringtone are various. You can choose the one that fits you well to achieve this aim. You can also try to create your own YouTube ringtone with the help of Leawo Music Recorder.